Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Electional and Event Astrology

Electional and Event Astrology Discuss here astrologically good times to do things, and what's happening astrologically when something major happens. Includes sports astrology.

Unread 12-11-2009, 06:28 AM

Post 911

(Sincere apologies if this subject is sensetive for some, I dont mean to offend anyone)
Hello everyone,

It would seem to me that many things in the world would be different if 911 had never happend. Therefore I consider it important to understand the significance, the purpose, of this event. However I'm not great at event/(horary/etc.) astrology and I'm keen to see the opinions of others. Also, I think everyone carries their own opinions on what might have happend on that day. More interpretations could help combat bais.
I've created a chart for the moment the first tower was hit.
I've attatched it below.

Firstly, lets look at the sun. Its in virgo and its the apex of a T square. The opposition (saturn-pluto) here could represent an unpleasant horrific situation affecting the 9th house perhaps representing something foreign, or perhaps trade? The third house represents the immediate surroundings. The sun is at the end of the 11th house. Perhaps, a 'hidden friend'?
Interesting how the sun squares the moon (sun=west moon=east).

The ASC is in very tight conjunction with mercury in libra. Almost everyone in the west saw this on the news and most people were crying out for justice. The only hard aspect to mercury is to jupiter, again in the 8th (perhaps a foreign religious figure was blamed. No names). But Jupiter is otherwise unaspected bar INCONJUNT to pluto. Regardless of who/what jupiter may represent it was not much involved in the event but took the blame.

As I'd said before this is all very new to me, I've only really studied natal astrology. I understand I'm kinda stabbing in the dark and this means personal bias plays an even bigger role. I certainly have my own opinions here you might be able to gather.

There is much more of interest namely MARS & both grand trines (one of them is a kite). However, I really must go to bed. I'll be back to expand on my ideas, but hopefully when I return you lovely people will have left your opinions so I dont have to continue being, no doubt, incorrect.
Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_911_hp.17943.24438.gif (29.1 KB, 4 views)

Tags
event, nine eleven