Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 03-08-2009, 09:16 PM

Am I a nuisense to you guys?

Sometimes I am hypercritical of myself. Because every time I join a forum or fourms with people. It feels like people drift away(Is this the Venus-Pluto Square at work?). And as such I am isolated. I'd hate for that to be happening here as I LOVE you guys . Perhaps the late degree is proof of that. But I never know the answer untill I read the chart itself.

I am: ASC: Moon(The end of the Matter)

You Guys: Mercury(Since that's the planet of Astrologers??)

You guys are unaspected to me and in a critical degree. Ouchie .

But there also is a Bi-Sextile between Venus, Jupiter and Me. So I do recieve some kind of energy of friendship.

According to Astro, the Moon-Neptune Opposition is applying, but with Moon as a supremely faster planet I doubt that.

I'd like to believe in the Bi-Sextile, but with the Moon in Fall and with Mercury in Critical Degree and unaspected I guess the answer is:

Yes, I'm a nuisense.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Am I.gif (26.6 KB, 28 views)

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Unread 03-08-2009, 09:30 PM

Re: Am I a nuisense to you guys?

I suspect that if you are hypercritical of yourself, you will believe that you are a nuisance to us whether you are or not. Which you're not. Relax.

AG
Unread 03-08-2009, 09:37 PM

Thanks AG for your vote of confidence, with a single vote of confidence I will continue to do my best to learn and progress in the world of astrology.

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Unread 03-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Modcleopatra

Confusedpisces,

Perhaps you are just too darn confusing! Hahaha just kidding. I'm sure you're lovely.

Mod!
Unread 03-08-2009, 10:02 PM

Dear Confusedpisces, no, you are not. The only reason I do not answer astrologicaly is that I would not know what house to take for ``us``. You are the AC and ``we`` are...?
This is also the reason I do not answer many times on this Forum - to other members also - I simply can not read the chart (yet - I hope), because I am still very new in astrology. And I also don`t want to ``assume`` or ``guess`` - I stick to what I know for now.
And in my natal I have Uranus Venus square as also as Pluto Venus and Pluto Mercury square but I had to learn not to take other peoples ``drifts`` personaly - sometimes they have the reasons of their own and it has nothing to do with us. And even worst for me, my Uranus Venus square gives me this distant and cold approach and I always need time to ``open up`` with people... but, what to do, this is who we are...
Best regards
Natasa
Unread 03-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Banned

and, according to your chart, it appears it is your deep-seated issues of self-worth that intentionally serve as a means to isolate you from the group. You have a Leo signifier, so this is an issue arising from your own ego, rather than from the group. Secondly this planet is the moon, so this is having to do with your own way that you nurture your ego and bolster it. It would good to review what is going on in your natal 11th house, as well as the 1st house, and how your mars, sun, and moon interact with these houses. I could help you with that if I had access to your chart.

Moreover, it makes no sense to try to place the astrologer's forum in here, and try to make that mercury, because this chart is clearly indicating an oppositional attitude you have towards groups in general. For some reason you don't feel nurtured when you are with others.

You could just be an introvert. Or this could be more. I would have to see this chart. Also, sorry to make this more psychological, I just couldn't help myself!

Mod!
Unread 03-08-2009, 10:07 PM

Of course your not! Your posts are interesting. It takes all of us to make this forum what it is, and thats a fantastic place, because of all of us!

NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 03-08-2009, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modcleopatra
and, according to your chart, it appears it is your deep-seated issues of self-worth that intentionally serve as a means to isolate you from the group. You have a Leo signifier, so this is an issue arising from your own ego, rather than from the group. Secondly this planet is the moon, so this is having to do with your own way that you nurture your ego and bolster it. It would good to review what is going on in your natal 11th house, as well as the 1st house, and how your mars, sun, and moon interact with these houses. I could help you with that if I had access to your chart.

Moreover, it makes no sense to try to place the astrologer's forum in here, and try to make that mercury, because this chart is clearly indicating an oppositional attitude you have towards groups in general. For some reason you don't feel nurtured when you are with others.

You could just be an introvert. Or this could be more. I would have to see this chart. Also, sorry to make this more psychological, I just couldn't help myself!

Mod!
No problem, I do indeed have group-relations problems. For years, I had been abused and neglected by my peers and left to dry so I have this cold attitude regarding other people. It is rather prejudice perhaps and perhaps even short-sighted. But I'm 17, what can I say I'm working on it

Chiron in ASC/12th house? Chiron on the ASC represents the deep wound that my personality received and the 12th house of deep/hidden emotions means it struck a huge cord?
Attached Images
File Type: gif My chart.gif (26.6 KB, 19 views)

Unread 03-08-2009, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusedpisces
Thanks AG for your vote of confidence, with a single vote of confidence I will continue to do my best to learn and progress in the world of astrology.
Here is another vote of confidence, Pisces. I always enjoy your posts.

"It's never too late to be what you might have been." -- George Eliot
Unread 03-09-2009, 12:36 PM

Thanks guys for your support, I guess I was just a bit upset no need to worry .

Unread 03-09-2009, 01:20 PM

Hey, I can sympathise as I feel like that too. I think it's me, just me though. I have a deep inferiority complex, I can not live without. It feels like I always kill the threads... oh well. I hope no one minds that much. You are fine though

Unread 03-09-2009, 04:34 PM

Hello even I feel like that I'm being a nuisance at times. Not to worry ... it happens. See you around here
Unread 03-09-2009, 04:46 PM

Nice to read that I wasn't the only one who 'felt' snubbed but thanx to the wonderful feedback here, I was able to look at it from a different angle. You've probably read the 'unapproachable' post that wouldn't necessarily apply to you but other than specifics within the chart, I also realized that my self perceptions were actually influencing the perceptions I assumed others had of me, almost creating a self-prophesized situation.

Still processing it all but I do believe that it really depends on you own opinion of yourself which you would project onto others, in one form or another. And having that Leo signifier, I can relate coming from a Leo ascendent that the ego is definitely a significant issue when interacting with world.

Isn't it funny how it is never what we think it is? Or is that just for us afflicted neptune or 12th house folks?
Unread 03-09-2009, 08:22 PM

No your not You do need to brush up on some of the basics though and this forum is a good place to do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedpisces
But there also is a Bi-Sextile between Venus, Jupiter and Me.
This is a sextile aspect. Bi means two and sextile is 60 degrees so that would describe a trine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedpisces
According to Astro, the Moon-Neptune Opposition is applying, but with Moon as a supremely faster planet I doubt that.
Astro are correct, this is an applying Moon/Neptune opposition... The Moon is indeed faster and she is at 19 Leo applying (approaching) an opposition to Neptune at 24 Aquarius. After she passes 24 Aquarius the aspect will be separating.
Unread 03-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Banned

heck! if you're a nuisance i'm a mosquito
Unread 03-09-2009, 09:22 PM

confused Pisces,just a very quick post to tell you YOU ARE NOT A NUISENSE TO US!I can still remember your first posts when you were a new member and you helped me out with my (now ex) boyfriend.So relaz and try to work out on your self-esteem issues trough your chart-I'm sure that lovely Aries Moon of yours has something to say about that lack of self-confidence.

Unread 03-11-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archergirl
I suspect that if you are hypercritical of yourself, you will believe that you are a nuisance to us whether you are or not. Which you're not. Relax.

AG
Absolutely true.

Confused Pisces, take a deep breath and just keep posting!

g

Voltaire: "Tout est pour le mieux dans le meilleur des mondes."
Unread 03-11-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr stellium
No your not You do need to brush up on some of the basics though and this forum is a good place to do that

This is a sextile aspect. Bi means two and sextile is 60 degrees so that would describe a trine.

Opps ^^. I guess I have to correct that.

Astro are correct, this is an applying Moon/Neptune opposition... The Moon is indeed faster and she is at 19 Leo applying (approaching) an opposition to Neptune at 24 Aquarius. After she passes 24 Aquarius the aspect will be separating.
I see. I'll take some more lessons and work hard at it ^^.

Unread 10-13-2009, 11:06 PM

of course NOT! I think you are great! Your far more intelligent than I am and I have six years on you lol

Last edited by Cupcake; 10-13-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Unread 10-14-2009, 04:28 AM

You've answered a few of my queries and I've always appreciated your knowledge. THANK YOU!

Unread 11-02-2009, 02:10 PM

Another here who sympathises. I feel that way myself sometimes.

Natasa, You mentioned you feel this way from time to time due to your lack of experience. Thats how I sometimes feel, cant keep up, dont want to go off topic, dont want to give bad interpreatations. all I can actively do is compare someones chart to mine caus I know mine better than I know myself.

How daft we are!

Its also cause I care bout what you guys here think abot me.
If you were a bunch of fools I really wouldnt care, and with that confidence I would attract more attention and not feel like a buzzkill.

I have picked up the habit from real life situations due to a powerful t square on my moon. I never realised I have mood swings cause I always try to hide it. Sag sun Square LEO asc doesnt help the situation either.

Just remember MEANINGFUL CONVERSATIONS are always more uncunfortable than MINDLESS RUBBISH.
We all share the desire to talk sense here, even if we fail, its something to be very proud of
I feel I've said too much as usuall...
Unread 11-02-2009, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Thats how I sometimes feel, cant keep up, dont want to go off topic, dont want to give bad interpreatations. all I can actively do is compare someones chart to mine caus I know mine better than I know myself.

How daft we are!
Dearies, you forget that this is a learning site and not a professional-reading one where you are charging your client, so are not supposed to make mistakes. Got to make some mistakes - the trial and error method - in order to learn. So, go ahead, use the opportunity to participate and have a go at the different subjects posted across the forum. Others will correct your mistakes and you will know it better for the future. But, if you held yourself back out of shyness or fear of making a fool of yourself, etc, that could be a bit daft, as here is a free-of-charge dialogue and learning site (where you do not get graded).

AQ7

Last edited by aquarius7000; 11-03-2009 at 04:15 AM.
Unread 11-02-2009, 09:53 PM

Thank you, Aq7.
I've had a very uplifting yet saturnarian week. It seems like I not only know the answers but UNDERSTAND many questions I began asking about a year ago.

It doesnt just include things mentioned here, but other things that interconnect in bizzare ways, instead of replacing one bad habit for another I feel I might have made some genuine progress.

Just making making the best of a saturn transit.
I might be at the end of an era... byyyyeee era -
Unread 11-03-2009, 01:19 AM

I do not know how to play this Horary game yet, but I will answer the question. No, Awakened_Pisces, you are not a nuisance at all. I think you have one of the coolest names on this forum. I have not read many of your posts yet, but the name has been coming into my mind even when I was away from the computer. It makes me want to read what you have to say. People who are awake(ned) are usually worth listening to.

Unread 03-17-2010, 08:20 PM

Gosh, I feel the same way! In life too. I am the third wheel everywhere, or so I feel. Funny thing is, I am a pisces too. I have gotten 2 replies on 11 posts and now I feel like a big loser that has annoyed people for asking them to help me.

Tags
guys, nuisense