Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Show off board

Show off board A tiny place to show off pictures of yours, your environment, favorite pictures, whatever you want and it\'s legal ;)

Unread 01-24-2018, 05:27 AM

Psychic visions

Anyone on here get psychic visions? I know ashria does .

Far out I've been getting psychic dreams and visions that have become more frequent with increasing intensity and clarity. I can't believe the events I'm seeing in the world. I'm shocked with the number of ppl involved in secret controversial/rebellious acts. Like so many ppl affiliated in a large group. Or simply the secret life of anyone. It pops into my head and then I'm freaked out to see the unconventional acts.

Last edited by Abby83; 01-24-2018 at 05:31 AM.
Unread 01-24-2018, 07:48 AM

Re: Psychic visions

Do you have Moon trine Neptune in natal? Though I have not had any apart from one strange one I distinctly remember about an incarnation of the lord almighty destroying dark entities, I would love to watch this thread. An interesting topic indeed.
Unread 01-24-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Saturnian View Post
Do you have Moon trine Neptune in natal? Though I have not had any apart from one strange one I distinctly remember about an incarnation of the lord almighty destroying dark entities, I would love to watch this thread. An interesting topic indeed.
Hi. No I don't have moon trine Neptune. I take it its my asc ruler in 12th sextile 12th ruler and trine Neptune. Even though I like being able to have visions I find the events uncomfortable. I can feel the emotions of the moment and often its disgusting.
Unread 01-24-2018, 01:29 PM

That's quite possible to as Neptune is dreams/visions. Are you an empath/clairsentient?
Unread 01-24-2018, 10:37 PM

Quote:
That's quite possible to as Neptune is dreams/visions. Are you an empath/clairsentient?
Oddly enough I don't think I can read ppl very well. I have to totally rely on dreams coming to me to understand what's going on. Without the dreams, I'm clueless.
Unread 01-25-2018, 08:40 AM

What kind of psychic dreams do you have? Ones of someone's potential future? I curious about this as often I hear/see in YouTube people talking about their experience of 'timelines' some of which collapse.
Unread 01-26-2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Oddly enough I don't think I can read ppl very well. I have to totally rely on dreams coming to me to understand what's going on. Without the dreams, I'm clueless.
If you really start focusing on body language and tone you can actually train yourself to utilize this while you are awake. The issue can come from stress or negative emotions when you are awake that may cloud perception. Deep breaths help. You can then focus on the subtle nuances we all have. You can also pick up on extagerated or practiced/ mechanical responses people have. I am not an expert I am just ok in theory lol. Your connection with your dreams are wonderful though. I talk to many people about this stuff in person as I am very curious in general and it is a trait I find many people share yet I gravitate to certain people so this too is a bias interpretation.
Unread 01-25-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Hi. No I don't have moon trine Neptune. I take it its my asc ruler in 12th sextile 12th ruler and trine Neptune. Even though I like being able to have visions I find the events uncomfortable. I can feel the emotions of the moment and often its disgusting.
I have moon trine neptune. Yes I can sense and see through people intention. Sometimes doesn't even need to physically met them can sense even through writing if they themselves.
Unread 01-26-2018, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOS View Post
I have moon trine neptune. Yes I can sense and see through people intention. Sometimes doesn't even need to physically met them can sense even through writing if they themselves.
That's a great talent.
Hmmm, interesting. My HB has moon conjunct Neptune. He is deluded and can't read ppl at all lol.
Unread 01-26-2018, 04:55 AM

Quote:
That's a great talent.
Hmmm, interesting. My HB has moon conjunct Neptune. He is deluded and can't read ppl at all lol.
Lol,I don't know what influence how people can sense others. I am most of the time accurate
Unread 01-26-2018, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Moon trine Neptune here, mine is 4 apart though.

Last edited by GentlyJohnny; 01-26-2018 at 12:33 PM.
Unread 01-26-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlyJohnny View Post
Moon trine Neptune here, mine is 4 apart though.
The luminaries (depending on your own practice), generally tend to have a 10 orb allowance. So your aspect should still give you a sense at the very least of things that others don't notice.
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Saturnian For This Useful Post:
GentlyJohnny (01-26-2018)
Unread 01-26-2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
The luminaries (depending on your own practice), generally tend to have a 10 orb allowance. So your aspect should still give you a sense at the very least of things that others don't notice.
Ok I have Neptune trine moon as well. Wider orbs allowed. I dont find literature on this being a psychic aspect.
Unread 01-25-2018, 10:48 AM

There was also a dream I had last year where ppl were being selectively killed (bus bombings or shot secretly) by men who posed to be protecting us (wearing outfits the FBI were). But it was a private organisation. They were asking questions relating to genetics eg: blood type and then secretly killing those who didn't fit their requirement, but then covering it up saying they're protecting us. Why do I believe this dream? Cos all my otherdreams camea true.
Unread 01-26-2018, 04:13 AM

Yes I do too, I try to block it out as much as possible. Also, I am weirdly connected to online and usually have dreams someone reaches out before they do. It could also just be subconscious perception from picking up on patterns and body language when I am awake. Lol at above post.
Unread 01-28-2018, 06:08 AM

Hmmm... Lots of moon trine Neptune here.
Unread 01-28-2018, 06:12 AM

I have a hades moon in the eight house and Pluto rules my MC (via hierarchy) and co-rules the chart with Saturn (again via hierarchy). I read people and am an empath, I don't get visions however esp runs in my family.
Unread 01-28-2018, 06:21 AM

I have a question for everyone - have you ever met someone and found that whenever you had a vision or dream of them they never appeared human? Eg: they appeared as the devil each time? Do you think some ppl on this planet are not human and are devils inside a human body? I normally wouldn't think so. Normally in my dreams I see the ppl as they are. Yet there's only one person who doesn't - my mother in law with the psycho narc mental disorder. Every time she's in my dream she has been the devil or some kind of monster creature. I always thought it was a metaphor but then I couldn't help but wonder. She doesn't seem human to me.

Oh and love2know I just realised I have had a flash when I was awake. It was when I was talking to mil. I saw tunnels and chambers of her brain pop out at me when she went into a psycho freeze. I was so scared I ran out the house. She looked like she was possessed, even though I don't believe in that.
Unread 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM

Quote:
I have a question for everyone - have you ever met someone and found that whenever you had a vision or dream of them they never appeared human? Eg: they appeared as the devil each time? Do you think some ppl on this planet are not human and are devils inside a human body? I normally wouldn't think so. Normally in my dreams I see the ppl as they are. Yet there's only one person who doesn't - my mother in law with the psycho narc mental disorder. Every time she's in my dream she has been the devil or some kind of monster creature. I always thought it was a metaphor but then I couldn't help but wonder. She doesn't seem human to me.

Oh and love2know I just realised I have had a flash when I was awake. It was when I was talking to mil. I saw tunnels and chambers of her brain pop out at me when she went into a psycho freeze. I was so scared I ran out the house. She looked like she was possessed, even though I don't believe in that.
I believe this is a possibility. The way I look at it (and I could be wrong), is if some divine beings can assume and incarnate as human form on Earth than I see why anti-divine beings couldn't do the same. I view Earth as a 'grey zone' i.e. it's not all evil and it's not all good. Some people are drawn to things like healing for example, others are drawn to dark practices. Dark entities can manipulate your mind in dream state. I've had first hand recent experience. I had a dream around Xmas and it was not pleasant people's faces were being distorted and screaming and wailing. When the dream collapsed and I woke up and turned over, I noticed the shadow of what I believe to be a dark entity crept passed the door.

Furthermore ancient hieroglyphics on temple/shrine doors and walls tell tales of beings who not human both divine and non divine.
Unread 01-29-2018, 10:17 AM

Quote:
I believe this is a possibility. The way I look at it (and I could be wrong), is if some divine beings can assume and incarnate as human form on Earth than I see why anti-divine beings couldn't do the same. I view Earth as a 'grey zone' i.e. it's not all evil and it's not all good. Some people are drawn to things like healing for example, others are drawn to dark practices. Dark entities can manipulate your mind in dream state. I've had first hand recent experience. I had a dream around Xmas and it was not pleasant people's faces were being distorted and screaming and wailing. When the dream collapsed and I woke up and turned over, I noticed the shadow of what I believe to be a dark entity crept passed the door.

Furthermore ancient hieroglyphics on temple/shrine doors and walls tell tales of beings who not human both divine and non divine.
That's crazy and scary re the dream. And its interesting to hear about the hieroglyphics. I think it proves my belief. I've thought for a long time that my mother in law was the devil and I already mentioned that that's how she appeared in my dreams. But coincidentally, her brother popped by yesterday. I was surprised he talked about what it was like growing up with her as a child. He said she was pure evil devil in a little angel body. He said she was an aggressive violent hellraiser by age 7 and loved hurting ppl and loved fighting every night. It gave her an adrenalin rush. I see that in her too. It was nice to hear.
Unread 01-30-2018, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSun View Post
If I dream, it's mostly a message that something will happen or I need to help someone by passing the message. I think that everyone has this. I would not name this as 'psychic vision' or something, it's just natural. But I do agree that some persons are more interested in this subject and are willing to see more of these things and seeing it too.

One time I saw in my dream someone I know, but I never speak with her. We just ''know'' each other. So, I saw her and next to her were her ovarys. At the left ovary there was a big X. I told her this and she opened up to me that she is trying to get pregnant for a long time, but it doesn't work. After this she did go to a doctor and get tested. She found out that there really was a problem with her left ovary.

It was so weird, but also beautiful to could help someone in some way.
That's such a wonderful dream about the ovaries. Its lovely when we can get a dream to warn ppl or dreams that reveal something for your own benefit.
Unread 01-30-2018, 03:12 AM

Quote:

Yes you are interpreting her energy.
Unread 02-04-2018, 11:28 AM

I finally got a vision in my dream last night that related to my own life giving me answers. Yes!!!! Finally some answers Im looking for.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
The_Saturnian (02-04-2018)
Unread 11-21-2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:

Old thread, but interesting...

Yes absolutely. I've met some of them. Its actually quite a common phenomenon but not many people can feel or access it, as not many have the type of gift you do. Your gift is rare.

For an empathetic person of normal wavelength, upon meeting those people, typically you get a negative vibe or the hair on your skin stands up. Mostly you feel repulsed and something is off, but you can't explain why.

Science calls them Cluster Bs - the psychopath and related disorders. Christianity calls them demonically possessed. There is another theory floating out there calling them empty portals with no soul, basically they are empty vessel than an entity can come in and inhabit, to do the working of those negative entities.

Your subconscious is telling you what the rational mind cannot access. You should absolutely trust it.
The Following User Says Thank You to GemwDepth For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (11-29-2018)
Unread 11-21-2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemwDepth View Post
Old thread, but interesting...

Yes absolutely. I've met some of them. Its actually quite a common phenomenon but not many people can feel or access it, as not many have the type of gift you do. Your gift is rare.

For an empathetic person of normal wavelength, upon meeting those people, typically you get a negative vibe or the hair on your skin stands up. Mostly you feel repulsed and something is off, but you can't explain why.

Science calls them Cluster Bs - the psychopath and related disorders. Christianity calls them demonically possessed. There is another theory floating out there calling them empty portals with no soul, basically they are empty vessel than an entity can come in and inhabit, to do the working of those negative entities.

Your subconscious is telling you what the rational mind cannot access. You should absolutely trust it.
I agree with u 100%. Thank you so much for your reply. My psychic visions are getting stronger and stronger, and often makes me feel really uncomfortable. It totally drains me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (11-21-2018)