Death approaching

Steeler

Would I be correct to assume that I am being approached by death considering these aspects/transits?

- Uranus & Jupiter transiting the 8th house where my Mars resides
(In a few months t.Uranus + Jupiter will conjunct my Mars)
- T.Uranus opposite Sun, square Moon
- T.5th house Pluto square 8th house Mars, conjunct t.8th house Uranus.
- T.Saturn in the 2nd house opposing Mars in the 8th
- Ruler of 8th Neptune is squared by t.Uranus in the 8th

For many months now I've been surrounded by a lot of flies and knowing their symbological meaning, I know it can mean two things. Death or rebirth. (Or maybe that I am in the need of a shower...Hmm. Just kidding! :wink:) I would love to go with the idea of rebirth, but my intuition & transits is leading me to believe it might not be rebirth. Now, I know no one here wants to talk about predicting death or anything of the like, but I would at least like to be told if my intuition is correct BASED on the transits or if I am completely wrong. That is all. (And yes, I am aware of the fact that Uranus is unpredictable, so please don't inform me about something I am already aware about. Considering that BOTH transiting Jupiter & Pluto are involved in this, I have a good reason to be worried about all of this.)

BobZemco

Without a chart there's not much anyone can do.

I love death and spend a lot of time looking at it in charts. Your perception of Pluto is all wrong. While Pluto does represent death, it is usually the death of someone else and not yours, especially when it (or Neptune) is transiting the 8th House.

If Pluto is involved in your death (and that is big "IF") it is almost always conjunct, square or opposing the 4th House Cusp.

- Uranus & Jupiter transiting the 8th house where my Mars resides

No big deal unless Jupiter rules the 4th House

- T.Uranus opposite Sun, square Moon

Sun square Uranus is a death aspect, but only when Sun and Uranus are in certain Sign/Houses. Typically it has to be 9/12, 9/1, 1/4 or 7/4.

tUranus opposition Sun, well if Sun rules the 10th or Dispositor Sun rules or is in the 10th you might want familiarize yourself with how to file for unemployment benefits.

- T.5th house Pluto square 8th house Mars, conjunct t.8th house Uranus.

You and about 12 Million other people have tPluto square Mars right now. Unless the 4th and 5th Houses have the same Sign or same Ruler I wouldn't worry about it.

- T.Saturn in the 2nd house opposing Mars in the 8th

Ah, that explains why your frustrated, but that has more to do with money than your life. It would depend on which Houses are ruled by Mars/Saturn.

- Ruler of 8th Neptune is squared by t.Uranus in the 8th

If that aspect was on the 1/4 Axis and Neptune was in the 4th House I might advise you not to go swimming any time soon, other than that it has nothing to do with death.

Steeler

Hi Bob,

I was mainly discussing Uranus and its transits, since I only mentioned Pluto once. When T.Pluto was conjunct my Moon a few years ago, my grandmother died. Right now the only major aspect from Pluto is the square to Mars and quincunx Jupiter transit.

No, but Pluto does... :whistling: And the fact that is squares Mars in the 8th is still worrying me. Or perhaps it has something to do with finances? I might be part of a big art project in the next 3 years where money is involved. (T.Pluto in the 5th, hehe)

Sun square Uranus is a death aspect, but only when Sun and Uranus are in certain Sign/Houses. Typically it has to be 9/12, 9/1, 1/4 or 7/4.

t.Uranus opposition Sun, well if Sun rules the 10th or Dispositor Sun rules or is in the 10th you might want familiarize yourself with how to file for unemployment benefits.

My grandfather is apparently nearing the end, so perhaps my Ur/Su transit is affecting outsiders rather than me.

You and about 12 Million other people have tPluto square Mars right now. Unless the 4th and 5th Houses have the same Sign or same Ruler I wouldn't worry about it.

But I doubt that there are 12 million other people out there who happen to have natal Mars in aries in the 8th being squared by Pluto who rules the 4th and is placed in the 3rd house natally.

Ah, that explains why your frustrated, but that has more to do with money than your life. It would depend on which Houses are ruled by Mars/Saturn.

Mars rules the 9th and Saturn rules the 6th.

If that aspect was on the 1/4 Axis and Neptune was in the 4th House I might advise you not to go swimming any time soon, other than that it has nothing to do with death.

Phew. Ok, good. Neptune is placed in the 5th, so no worries about water.

JUPITERASC

How did these transits go?
Seriously I wish they would have come back to report.
Steeler last posted on our Traditional board on 29 September 2013 :)
at

Without a chart there's not much anyone can do.

I love death and spend a lot of time looking at it in charts. Your perception of Pluto is all wrong. While Pluto does represent death, it is usually the death of someone else and not yours, especially when it (or Neptune) is transiting the 8th House.

If Pluto is involved in your death (and that is big "IF") it is almost always conjunct, square or opposing the 4th House Cusp.

tUranus opposition Sun, well if Sun rules the 10th or Dispositor Sun rules or is in the 10th you might want familiarize yourself with how to file for unemployment benefits.

I have often heard that transiting Neptune opposing natal Neptune is a death aspect. This happens to everyone at around age 83 or 84, and indeed, most people who have not died of early illness or accidents, and are otherwise healthy, do die around that age. However, some few people do live into their late eighties and even nineties. What's the trick of surviving this transit? At age 80, I am due for this transit in a couple of years, so I am concerned. Neptune will be transiting my eighth house, opposing my natal Neptune in the 2nd house, when this happens. Pluto is and will be transiting my 6th house, and will be making a trine, off and on, to my natal Neptune in 2nd over the course of this period. (Born 10/14/42 Dallas Texas, 2:40 AM CWT) I am in great shape and very fit, so I'm not ready to go! Should I be worried?

Maryb3

Not all transits are death per sa
My mother died when Neptune conjoin her sun.
My dad had Pluto sq his sun.
It different for everyone.
Alice Portman has studied this. She has a few good write up’s.

IRIS70

Not all transits are death per sa
My mother died when Neptune conjoin her sun.
My dad had Pluto sq his sun.
It different for everyone.
Alice Portman has studied this. She has a few good write up’s.
I think this is the good point, because if we all died when t Pluto, for example, was conjunct our Sun, then we would know exactly when it would take place and this is something that most people do not look forward to know-unless seriously in depression-

It is a complicated matter, there must be a combination of aspects of the outers that may indicate death, but I will not say anything more on the matter; I do not know about this forum, but in Astrodienst we were not allowed to predict death. It is a matter of principals...

FraterAC

Pluto has transited (ie conjoined by transit) my Sun, Saturn, Lord of my 8th house, Neptune, Mars in the 12th house, Moon and Asc, opposed Uranus in the 8th house by transit, and squared by transit natal MC, Itself, Sun, Saturn, Lord of the 8th, and Neptune. I'm not even counting minor aspects, mutual aspects to any of the other outer transiting planets (which include Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune), or aspects to Antiscion positions. From the amount of time implied, it's easy to figure lots of other transits have been happening as well. In general, I don't pay much attention to transits for myself, and most of these I was unaware of.
I'm not bragging, but so far, so good.
What I am saying is one transit, or even multiple transits, are not sufficient to stop the show (which I trust will last as long as it needs to).
Fear not.

leomoon

Didn't Jesus say something like "no one knows the day or time, not even the Father?" about predictions in general?
I suppose it's because there is free will. We can get close (I've seen Vedic Astrologers get VERY close within months or even weeks for that matter) but not a true hit.

Some people have a "need to know" for practical reasons which I understand fully, while others are very squeamish when it comes to the subject itself. Everyone is different. I leave it up to the client when I use to do client Astrology. One lady in her 80s then asked me and I looked "in general" that year because her reasons were quite practical, in that she didn't want to "outlive her money" in the retirement home she chose and needed to know if she should move to a less expensive model. I looked for the next decade and she was a "long life" person was the best estimate I could do for her. For the following 5 years, I still did her annual SR, etc. I haven't talked to her in some time but then again I stopped doing charts for people for a while too while we traveled. I'd not be at all surprised if she is still with us.

Last edited:

Maryb3

I did read this awhile back. Solar return natal ascendant is the fourth house. Fourth is end of life.
Say you have natal aqua ascendant and SR aqua is same degree as natal ascendent is cusp fourth in the solar return. Death.
Really old astrologer work.

JUPITERASC

mcdom14

I did read this awhile back. Solar return natal ascendant is the fourth house. Fourth is end of life.
Say you have natal aqua ascendant and SR aqua is same degree as natal ascendent is cusp fourth in the solar return. Death.
Really old astrologer work.
Okay, what about something like this

SR Sun, Mercury, Northnode, Uranus, Vesta in SR 4th house which is NATAL 12TH

SR ASC in NATAL 8th house
SR Lilith, Vertex in SR 8th which is NATAL 4th house
Also SR Pluto in SR 1ST house