What will happen between us after the babies are born

Salasi

My friend asked this question. She is currently pregnant from her ex. He is now involved with someone else. She wonders what will happen after the birth (in about 1.5 month) between her and her ex (she is hoping for a reconciliation).

I see interest from both parties into each other. Although venus is in its fall, its in its own house and in an angular house giving it strength. Mars in the 12th is not so good, but its in its triplicity. moon being in its sign, in its house and in an angular house is transferring light from venus to mars. And also moon going to NN after that. To me it looks like a promising chart. Could this indicate they will reconcile? Or at least that their current relationship will improve?

They downfall i see is that all planets are in mute signs. Could this block a promising outcome?

https://imgur.com/a/SjUFUWY

Last edited:

rafaella

The chart looks pretty good, yes Moon does Transfer between the significators and is well dignified. Moon would suggest the motherhood perhaps bringing them together.

The question is unfortunate, she asks what will happen, the chart suggest coming together. But in what way? It can be just coming together as parents, it can be coming together as a couple... it is difficult to know. In horary a direct question is important....

There is reception so suggests interest from both parties but the placement of the significators is not the best. Mute signs, yes usually mute signs are quiet, do not express much, do not voice their opinion.

I think overall the chart looks good, and good chance of coming together as a couple, if that was the real question here.

Salasi

Thanks a lot for your reply Raphaella! Really insightful :) i know she's actually hoping they would reconcile, so it is definitely the underlying query behind the question although she did not express it clearly that way (she asked exactly as i wrote in title). So i dont know in how much horary takes underlying feelings/hopes into account.

Last edited: