Neptune's a b*tch

watcherofthesouth

Why do you think? When I read charts I go to transiting Neptune to find out where the client is the most confused at the time of the reading. My transiting Jupiter is approaching natal Neptune and it's making me nervous. Expanded confusion? creativity? Time will tell..

Uraninborgh

Why do you think? When I read charts I go to transiting Neptune to find out where the client is the most confused at the time of the reading. My transiting Jupiter is approaching natal Neptune and it's making me nervous. Expanded confusion? creativity? Time will tell..

My personal experience says that wherever Neptune is there'll be madness, delusion and hysteria. Take, for instance, my mother who has a Neptune dominant chart and a Pisces 4th house. Her mother was a crazy medium psychic who beated the sh*t out of her and as she grown up she turned out to be not quite better than her own mother, although less violent. Crazy cult leader and Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey also had a very strong Neptune (his chart is actually oddly similar to my mother's) and he was a compulsive liar and a terrible father to his children. Just like my mom he wasn't a bad person, but was deeply troubled. I know lots of other cases revolving around mental health problems and it seems that a strong Neptune is always there. Also my biggest problems in life are all related to 3rd house issues and guess who's there? The blue gas giant b*tch!
Don't take me too seriously; I don't mean Neptune is the cause of all our problems, but its influence seems to be invariably malefic.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Very interesting and could understand your (quite humorous) description based on your experience. It can also mean drugs, another potential source of chaos. Poorly aspected, bad results can ensue. I'd be interested to find someone with a strong Neptune where it developed in a positive way.

Uraninborgh

Very interesting and could understand your (quite humorous) description based on your experience. It can also mean drugs, another potential source of chaos. Poorly aspected, bad results can ensue. I'd be interested to find someone with a strong Neptune where it developed in a positive way.

Maybe Alice Cooper? His Neptune rising is a strong one and his art is all about the twisted side of human nature, but himself is a spiritual, healthy and successful guy (quite the opposite of the impression his music brings). I guess he sublimated his Neptune well. It's seems like an exception, though.

virgo18

If you don't integrate Saturn, (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) will vibrate on their lowest octaves and they can act as life-ruiners.

Work on Saturn first, it's not that bad. Just common sense, caution and accepting things as they are. Then you can understand and "manage" better the real complex energies of the three trans- saturnine. They are f* nice on their higher octaves!!!

Last edited:

Uraninborgh

If you don't integrate Saturn, (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) will vibrate on their lowest octaves and they can act as life-ruiners.

Work on Saturn first, it's not that bad. Just common sense, caution and accepting things as they are. Then you can understand and "manage" better the real complex energies of the three trans- saturnine. They are f* nice on their higher octaves!!!
Well, I believe you. Dealing with Saturn is hard but is totally worth it since it brings the best that's hidden inside us.

The benefit of being an astrologer is that we could learn about the higher and lower octaves of each planet, and with our free will, we could choose how to best integrate these influences into our lives through the choices that we make. The goal of alchemy is to turn lead into gold. Metaphorically this is what we do as astrologers. If you have an afflicted Neptune then you may choose to explore the nature of consciousness, spirituality, imagination, acting, drama, music, poetry, dance, mythology, being a victim/savior/martyr, etc... There may also be issues with healing from addictions, or experimenting with entheogens. Neptune dissolves boundaries, which is sometimes necessary. Just make sure that you could find your way back.

Starsareround

I hear you, I have been known to curse Neptune and rue the minute I was born that brought my chart right off the cliff into the stormy sea. I have weathered all my personal planets as they got hit one by one with transiting Neptune on an angle. But I’m not a collateral damage story. I am happy with where my life is and I didn’t have to become a nun or a nurse in order to get my footing. I think the main thing to realize about yourself is that you will always be “different” my career is a creative one that I engineered for myself and my life is a little bit fly by the seat of my pants but I feel like a success. It’s totally possible to get here, but it’s also very important with Neptune to not expect anything to “last” you have to be flexible and go with the flow...

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
I got lot of aspetcs of Neptune still I love Neptune. May be cos my Neptune is good. I like to live in dream world. Reality Disappoints me.

Neptune Inconjunct Sun.
Neptune Conjunct Juno.
Neptune Sextile Mars,Pluto and Vertex.
Neptune Opposite Moon, Venus and Fortuna.
Neptune in 7th H Sag and Conjunct 8th House Cusp.

Last edited:

SCP11

The blue gas giant b*tch!

This is hilarious!

I also have neptune 3rd house 29 degrees capricorn

Interestingly, i made some 3d modelled art this week for a fun competition titled 'Fantasy' and i called it Neptunian Wilderness

Maybe i have an over idealised view of neptune haha!

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

3rd house Neptune can cause you to communicate in a way that endears a lot of people to you, so this will aid in bringing sympathetic friends who can be there for you.

I understand if any planet is badly aspected, it can brings a whole kid of obstacles to deal with and Neptune being clouded in so much foggy confusion certainly doesn’t help in learning how to deal with the energies it brings.

There also isn’t a lot known about Neptune when compared to the other outers like Saturn, Pluto, Uranus and even Ceres. But what we do know is Neptune is the higher octave if Venus so the best solution for Neptune problems is to remember it operates at a high love frequency.

Witchyone

I have Neptune inconjunct Saturn. I just recently learned that aspect might explain why I can never decide between mysticism or science, idealism or realism. I still love Neptune, even low energy Neptune, because that's the stuff all the best tragedies are made of.

Lykanized

My tightest aspect is Uranus conjunct Neptune and both are quite tightly opposite Mercury. It might be why my mind is such an odd place. Mysticism, idealism, revolution, reinvention, and experimentation rule. Awakening, transcending, spirituality, consciousness. But as someone mentioned, Saturn. Lessons in limitations and discipline. While it doesn't aspect my Neptune or Mercury, I think I have to begrudgingly learn

Gemini888

Neptune is an all-or-nothing planet, even more so than Pluto. You either get solid gold or smelly **** from it. Bob Dylan has Neptune as the most elevated planet and he revolutionized music. Jim Jones also has high Neptune, and look at what he did.

A good metaphor I can think of for Neptune is Mr. Bean. At the beginning of each Bean episode we see Bean fall down from the sky. Some people have speculated that he's an angel who got kicked out from heaven. But just like Neptune, no one can be certain. And just like Neptune, he gives us the impression that he doesn't belong to this world, as he doesn't behave like a normal person. But then we see him come up with strange but effective solutions to his problems, solutions that a normal human mind can't think of. This is how Neptune functions in my opinion. It operates on its own, and it can be hit-and-miss.

My Neptune is a busy one. It forms several aspects to critical points: conjunction to MC and Uranus, trine to Sun, square to Moon and Asc, quintile to Mercury and Mars, sextile to Saturn and Pluto. As a child Neptune messed with me a lot. I kept being told to "come back to reality". No one took me seriously for my heavenly innocence, just like Mr. Bean. Even now I still have uncertainty about my career path. Neptune is a tricky planet and it takes time to truly make it works for you. And when it does, I think it will be awesome.

CapAquaPis

Anyone born from 1988-99, esp. the middle months of 1993 will have Uranus conjunct Neptune, which can be a malefic or benefic for anyone born at this every 170-year conjunction. In my natal chart, Neptune is in 22' Sagittarius - the sabian symbol of immigrants - and my Sagittarius sun father is one (he's from France and lived in Cal, USA for 50 years).

Uraninborgh

This is hilarious!

I also have neptune 3rd house 29 degrees capricorn

Interestingly, i made some 3d modelled art this week for a fun competition titled 'Fantasy' and i called it Neptunian Wilderness

Maybe i have an over idealised view of neptune haha!
Beautiful painting! :) I have a fondness for visual arts too, maybe it's a Neptune in the 3rd house thing.

Domna

My Neptune has only ever treated me good! It's certainly prominent in my chart but not at all b*tchy... I have Neptune in Capricorn in the 3rd, conjunct IC, square Asc, opposite Mars and Mercury, trine Moon, sextile Pluto, sesquiquadrate Venus, square NN.

I see a lot of good that comes from my Neptune. Creativity, inspiration, art, music, a very intuitive thinking, vivid dreams (never nightmares)... And I'm rarely bothered by any negative Neptune themes. I'm very good at deluding myself, but mostly in a beneficial way. Sometime in my teens I managed to delude myself into thinking that I was beautiful in every way. That feeling still persists whenever I look in the mirror, though I know that what I'm seeing is just a pretty illusion created by my odd brain. I also tend to see the rest of the world through rose-tinted glasses, and that just makes my life easier really. I also have escapist tendencies, but my main escape is reading and I have a hard time seeing that as a negative since I am a librarian by profession...

watcherofthesouth

That's interesting. I wonder if Capricorn (slow) keeps the Neptune energy more practical (along with the other positive aspects). Since it's in the H3 of communications, do you find that you have trouble getting to or making a point when you're speaking? Do people understand you clearly? My Mercury is in Pisces so I've had that issue.