Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

Animatrix

Sorry foxy isn't really the right word. Very structured, striking appearance. I used to think capricorns were the scorpios. They have a very captivating look. They have the cheek bones. Sorry my usage of adjectives is not good. I'm kind of tired I believe.

Virgos do look like foxes. Michelle Williams definitely does.

The bone structure in capricorn is classic, they do have the best, no doubt. Sometimes Venus in Capricorn can give a very beautfiul bone structure.

Cameron Diaz is another Virgo with a very striking foxy appearance. Though I think those animal features plays out strongest with the Sun, and not the ascendant. I don't think I have seen a foxy looking person with a Virgo ascendant yet a different sun sign. Virgo ascendant people just look modest in some way, or they look like they are geeks, or librarians, intellectuals etc.

Animatrix

No you're definitely right. I think his eyes resemble capricorn and maybe even taurus ascendent.

Let's compare him to Capricorn Suns/Aries asc.

Jeremy Renner (Cap Sun Aries Asc):
MV5BOTk2NDc2ODgzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTMzOTQ4Nw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Jon Voight:
250px-Jon_Voight_2011.jpg

henry-miller-9408455-1-402.jpg

All these three men got Sun in Capricorn + Aries ascendant. They all look strong, confident.

Edit: Here another:

wpwidmark02.jpg
(Sun Cap Asc Aries)

Compared to these Martin Luther King Jr looks way different. No resemblance at all, no martian self-confidence or energy, no nothing. He is Taurus ascendant, case closed.

Last edited:

Animatrix

Just look at Henry Miller's face! The goat/ram-like features are so striking it's sick! Very handsome man. Just like in nature, plant-eating features are more majestetic than carnivores/omnivores. There is this purity and strength about them that is so attractive.

love-thinking

Just look at Henry Miller's face! The goat/ram-like features are so striking it's sick! Very handsome man. Just like in nature, plant-eating features are more majestetic than carnivores/omnivores. There is this purity and strength about them that is so attractive.

You're right actually. I see what you're trying to say.

love-thinking

I have Jupiter sextile ascendant, Saturn opposition ascendant and sextile sun. So, are we close with Christopher Lee? And i red everything on this topic yesterday, especially about leo looking people or fox looking people. Today I saw a girl who looked like a fox. Just like Putin who looks also like a fox. I mean, when I saw that girl, I thought back about this topic and was like wow.

Could you tell by my birth chart in details how you think I look like?

I'll do it and lol this comment made me laugh for some reason

love-thinking

Hey I wanted to comment on the appearance of Scorpio. Elizabeth Taylor does not look like a Pisces. Her moon is in Scorpio and she was born at night time. Neither does she have sun with Pluto. She looks like a Scorpio.

UraSatVen1029

Hey I wanted to comment on the appearance of Scorpio. Elizabeth Taylor does not look like a Pisces. Her moon is in Scorpio and she was born at night time. Neither does she have sun with Pluto. She looks like a Scorpio.

So moon is an important factor for a woman's physical appearance?
I agree though, I always thought Elizabeth Taylor had some Scorpio influence somewhere in her chart-- or that she was a Scorp rising. She really looks striking.

What would a woman with Aquarius Moon look like?

love-thinking

So moon is an important factor for a woman's physical appearance?
I agree though, I always thought Elizabeth Taylor had some Scorpio influence somewhere in her chart-- or that she was a Scorp rising. She really looks striking.

What would a woman with Aquarius Moon look like?

I think the moon is only important when it comes to appearance if she's born at night.

Animatrix

Agree she looks Scorpionic. Pluto is making a minor aspect to her ascendant, but yeah it's probably the Moon. But the Moon makes a huge difference in a woman's appearance even if not born in nighttime? Grace Kelly looks very piscean to me and her Moon is in Pisces. She was born in the morning though, so. But you're definitely right about the Moon, it's making an incredible impact on a woman's appearance.

Animatrix

I think the moon is only important when it comes to appearance if she's born at night.

I think you are onto something here. Ingrid Bergman was born at night and she has those typical Aries eyes, yet Angelina Jolie was born early in the day, she has too Aries Moon, but her eyes are not so much Aries in my opinion, even though her Moon is conjunct Mars.

love-thinking

I think you are onto something here. Ingrid Bergman was born at night and she has those typical Aries eyes, yet Angelina Jolie was born early in the day, she has too Aries Moon, but her eyes are not so much Aries in my opinion, even though her Moon is conjunct Mars.

Yeah makes sense. See sometimes astrology is much more intuitive or apparent than you think. You are ultimately the snap shot of the time you were born. So this applies seasonally and with the equinoxes. Which means that the signs related to the cylce of equinoxes do correspond to characteristics of that seasonal time-this is the reason why I gave up side real astrology actually. Tropical is much more intuitive and makes so much more sense.

So when someone is born at night time, the sun, being the brightest and biggest body in our solar system; it's rays are not there to dominate the other aspects of one's chart. But when it does, the moon and ascendent are often hard to spot when it comes to appearance. That's why you're more likely like in your research more of a plutonian aura, look, or even personality to sun-plutos as opposed to hades moons.

At night time, you'll see a person with both ascendent and moon and aspects to the planets being very prevalent in their personality and looks.

My sun is in capricorn, moon in taurus opposite pluto and trine mars and neptune, and ascendent in libra. I don't look like a capricorn. My face is way too soft-looking like venus and sometimes, my eyes can look very intense when my hair is a certain way or if I'm gazing in a certain way like pluto. (my friends have asked me why I gaze into the camera the way I do because I look psycho)

As a child, I loved food and icecream, and music. I used to prentend to be a singer for hours. I also like a libra loved to be nice to those nice to me and share and sometimes I acted very self righteous with remarks like "this is not fair." However, like both a taurus and a scorpio, I scratched a little boy's face who i was the same age of because he tried to take away my kit kat by biting my finger. I left a mark.

Now that I'm older, I'm like a classical taurus woman with the pleasent mannerisms of libra. I love comfort perhaps too much. I like routine and stability and love beauty. However, moon in 8th house opposite pluto makes me obsessed with mysteries, the occult, the illuminati, astrology(but you already know this), conspiracy theories, secret societies(made a blog about this once) even unsolved mystery cases. I was fascinated by magic, and I have done a spell once to try it out. I'm also majoring in psych. I also remember at the age of seventeen, after I was told to do a project on psychopaths for a psych anthro course in high school, I went on omegle(video chat site) and put in s n m as the common interest and I would talk for hours at night with doms hoping one could have an interesting psychological disposition which I can analyze.

To sum it up, most people if they want to be classified as personality and appearance, they embody two at the very least, to at the most five signs. They represent sun and maybe ascendent if they are born in the day time and whatever sun aspects. And they represent the moon and ascendent and whatever planet is aspecting both if they were born at night, especially if they are a woman, and born especially at mid night.

Animatrix

Yeah makes sense. See sometimes astrology is much more intuitive or apparent than you think. You are ultimately the snap shot of the time you were born. So this applies seasonally and with the equinoxes. Which means that the signs related to the cylce of equinoxes do correspond to characteristics of that seasonal time-this is the reason why I gave up side real astrology actually. Tropical is much more intuitive and makes so much more sense.

So when someone is born at night time, the sun, being the brightest and biggest body in our solar system; it's rays are not there to dominate the other aspects of one's chart. But when it does, the moon and ascendent are often hard to spot when it comes to appearance. That's why you're more likely like in your research more of a plutonian aura, look, or even personality to sun-plutos as opposed to hades moons.

At night time, you'll see a person with both ascendent and moon and aspects to the planets being very prevalent in their personality and looks.

My sun is in capricorn, moon in taurus opposite pluto and trine mars and neptune, and ascendent in libra. I don't look like a capricorn. My face is way too soft-looking like venus and sometimes, my eyes can look very intense when my hair is a certain way or if I'm gazing in a certain way like pluto. (my friends have asked me why I gaze into the camera the way I do because I look psycho)

As a child, I loved food and icecream, and music. I used to prentend to be a singer for hours. I also like a libra loved to be nice to those nice to me and share and sometimes I acted very self righteous with remarks like "this is not fair." However, like both a taurus and a scorpio, I scratched a little boy's face who i was the same age of because he tried to take away my kit kat by biting my finger. I left a mark.

Now that I'm older, I'm like a classical taurus woman with the pleasent mannerisms of libra. I love comfort perhaps too much. I like routine and stability and love beauty. However, moon in 8th house opposite pluto makes me obsessed with mysteries, the occult, the illuminati, astrology(but you already know this), conspiracy theories, secret societies(made a blog about this once) even unsolved mystery cases. I was fascinated by magic, and I have done a spell once to try it out. I'm also majoring in psych. I also remember at the age of seventeen, after I was told to do a project on psychopaths for a psych anthro course in high school, I went on omegle(video chat site) and put in s n m as the common interest and I would talk for hours at night with doms hoping one could have an interesting psychological disposition which I can analyze.

To sum it up, most people if they want to be classified as personality and appearance, they embody two at the very least, to at the most five signs. They represent sun and maybe ascendent if they are born in the day time and whatever sun aspects. And they represent the moon and ascendent and whatever planet is aspecting both if they were born at night, especially if they are a woman, and born especially at mid night.
My sister got the Moon-Pluto opposition, with Moon in Taurus. Normally, when she is eating, or just talking or watching TV, her eyes are kind of relaxed, not sleepy, but very Taurean, she is born at night. But sometimes she has this "wild" Plutonic look in her eyes(mostly when she is angry), that I have seen in Angelina Jolie and another celebrity who had the square. It's something I can't explain but when I saw the celebrity, I immediately checked her birthday and typed in her chart, and I actually guessed that she had Moon-Pluto opposition, but she had the square, but it must be similar.

I really need to buy some nice books about astrology, or go to the library. Most of my studies on the subject are my own, I have looked at charts of celebrities etc, and read a little on google and such. But it would be nice to be able to determine appearance with an accurate method, for instance; how to know HOW Jupiter enlarges? By increasing weight or height? And to know exactly which influence a planet will give to the appearance.

Also transits and progressions influence the appearance to a certain extent, not by changing the form of the face, but by giving the eyes a certain vibe to them.

I investigated Brad Pitt's chart and transits/progressions throughout his career. When he's looking his best, he had Pluto transiting conjunct his ascendant and sun in the 2000's. He has, since the beginning of his career, had Pluto transits or progressions to Pluto throughout. Often when Pluto is transiting the Sun, the native is made significantly more attractive, and I have seen others with the same observation. Now, when he is getting older and less attractive, there are no Pluto transits or progressions to Pluto to the Sun or Ascendant. Pluto will transit his Venus I think but then that is it - then his status as the greatest sex symbol will most likely be over altogether.

Animatrix

she's so beautiful. I see the pluto. Does trines affect your appearance more than squares and oppositions in your experience?

I don't think so actually.

Here I have gone through the charts of attractive men:
1. Ryan Phillippe: Mars conjunct Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
2. William Levy: Sun sesqui-quadrate Pluto, Venus square Pluto, Mars conjunct Pluto, Pluto conjunct Ascendant.
3. Brad Pitt: Venus trine Pluto, Mars trine Pluto, Pluto square Ascendant.
4. George Clooney: Sun trine Pluto, Venus bi-quintile Pluto, Pluto opposition Ascendant.
5. Leonardo Dicaprio: Mars semi-sextile Pluto, Pluto conjunct Ascendant.
6. Marlon Brando: Sun square Pluto, Mars opposition Pluto, Pluto bi-quintile Ascendant.
7. Paul Newman: Venus opposition Pluto, Pluto opposition Ascendant.
8. Jake Gyllenhaal: Sun sextile Pluto, Mars square Pluto, Pluto quintile Ascendant.
9. Errol Flynn: Sun conjunct Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
10. Heath Ledger: Sun opposition Pluto, Pluto opposition Ascendant.
11. Cary Grant: Sun bi-quintile Pluto, Venus opposition Pluto, Mars trine Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
12. Tyrone Power: Sun semi-square Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
13. Clark Gable: Sun trine Pluto, Venus bi-quintile Pluto, Mars square Pluto, Pluto bi-quintile Ascendant.
14. Denzel Washington: Sun trine Pluto, Venus square Pluto.
15. Roger Moore: Sun square Pluto, Venus sextile Pluto, Mars square Pluto.
16. Bradley Cooper: Sun square Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
17. Jared Leto: Sun square Pluto, Venus trine Pluto, Mars opposition Pluto, Pluto conjunct Ascendant.
18. Johnny Depp: Sun square Pluto, Mars conjunct Pluto.
19. Orlando Bloom: Sun square Pluto, Venus bi-quintile Pluto, Mars square Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
20. Gaspard Ulliel: Sun semi-sextile Pluto, Venus quintile Pluto, Mars square Pluto.
21. Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Sun trine Pluto, Venus trine Pluto, Mars sesqui-quadrate Pluto.
22. Elvis Presley: Sun opposition Pluto, Venus opposition Pluto.
23. David Beckham: Sun bi-quintile Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
24. Keanu Reeves: Sun conjunct Pluto, Pluto conjunct Ascendant.
25. Dave Franco: Venus opposition Pluto, Mars trine Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
26. Tom Cruise: Sun sextile Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
27. James Dean: Sun inconjunct Pluto, Pluto square Ascendant.
28. Zac Efron: Venus conjunct Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
29. Montgomery Clift: Mars opposition Pluto, Pluto sextile Ascendant.
30. Robert Redford: Mars conjunct Pluto, Pluto trine Ascendant.
31. Gary Cooper: Sun inconjunct Pluto, Venus inconjunct Pluto, Mars quintile Pluto.

Also for women I can see no special connection of attractiveness to the trine. All Pluto aspects, even the minor, seem to have the potential to boost attractiveness to a considerable degree.

However, one thing I have learned is:
The aspects of sexual charisma are:
1. Sun-Pluto (essential if there is no Pluto-ascendant aspect)
2. Pluto-ascendant (essential if there is no Sun-Pluto aspect)
3. Venus-Pluto
4. Mars-Pluto

There must be at least two of these aspects to produce a high level of charisma, and Sun-Pluto or Pluto-ascendant are essential. Sun-Pluto and Venus-Pluto for example, indicates charisma, whereas Venus-Pluto and Mars-Pluto indicates only a minor appeal. When the chart consists of all four, then there is with mathematical certainty, a great deal of charisma and appeal. Exceptions do occur though.

Furthermore, the type of aspect is not important it seems, the conjunction, trine, sextile, square and opposition all seem to produce charisma – I have at least found no particular aspect, harmonious or inharmonious, to be more powerful than the other, they all seem to be equally as powerful.

Venus-Pluto and Mars-Pluto will boost charisma, if there is a Pluto aspect to the Sun or ascendant.

Ingrid Bergman for example, had Sun sextile Pluto, Venus sextile Pluto, Mars conjunct Pluto. She also had Venus conjunct Sun and Ascendant, trine Moon. Her chart is full of beauty aspects and placements.

Animatrix

Charisma in a man's chart:

Five of some of the greatest male sex symbols of all time are; Brad Pitt, Elvis Presley, Errol Flynn, Johnny Depp and Marlon Brando. These men are universally regarded as handsome, beautiful, charming and charismatic. When looking at their charts, one of the first things I noticed was that they all have a fiery ascendant. Brad Pitt, Elvis Presley and Marlon Brando have their ascendant in Sagittarius. Errol Flynn's ascendant is Aries, and Johnny Depp's is Leo. The element of fire symbolizes lust, aggression, drive and masculinity, so this makes perfect sense. Their suns are all in masculine signs; Brad Pitt is a Sagittarius Sun, Elvis Presley was a Capricorn, Errol Flynn was a Gemini, and so is Johnny Depp.

Next thing I looked at was the position of Venus, and its aspects to their suns and ascendants. Brad Pitt, Errol Flynn and Johnny Depp have no aspects of Venus to their suns or ascendants. This was no surprise, because Venus has a tendency to slightly feminize what it touches, and to render the person, the manners and the appearance softer, more gentle and diplomatic—attributes which are not considered ''sexy'' in men. Marlon Brando has Venus opposition his ascendant, and it is semi-square his Aries Sun. Elvis Presley has Venus semi-square his ascendant.

Factors which increases the likelihood of charisma in a man's chart:
1. Ascendant in Aries, Leo or Sagittarius
2. A masculine Sun sign
3. Sun-Pluto aspects (essential)
4. Pluto-Ascendant aspects (essential)
5. Venus-Pluto aspects
6. Mars-Pluto aspects
7. The Sun being unafflicted by Saturn.

The sign of the ascendant seems to not be of as much importance for women, as it is for men, when it comes to beauty, charm, charisma etc. Marilyn Monroe's ascendant was Leo, so was Ingrid Bergman's. Angelina Jolie's ascendant is Cancer, Grace Kelly's was Scorpio, and Audrey Hepburn had an Aquarius ascendant. Marilyn Monroe was a Gemini Sun, Angelina Jolie is a Gemini Sun, Ingrid Bergman was a Virgo, Grace Kelly; a Scorpio, and Audrey Hepburn was a Taurus. There is however no correlation between beauty and specific signs for women, as far as I can see, and I have investigated nearly a thousand charts.

For beauty, Venus is the most important factor in a woman's chart.

Animatrix

Examples of female Sun-plutonists:

The conjunction: Marion Cotillard, Kate Winslet, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian, Olivia de Havilland.

The sextile: Audrey Hepburn, Mila Kunis, Tyra Banks, Romy Schneider, Blake Lively, Sophia Loren.

The square: Jennifer Lawrence, Alyssa Milano, Vanessa Paradis, Nicole Scherzinger, Coco Chanel, Liv Tyler.

The trine: Michelle Pfeiffer, Nathalie Portman, Lana Del Rey, Grace Kelly, Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton, Adriana Lima.

The opposition: Sharon Tate, Miranda Kerr, Ava Gardner, Mandy Moore, Jessica Chastain.

love-thinking

Examples of female Sun-plutonists:

The conjunction: Marion Cotillard, Kate Winslet, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian, Olivia de Havilland.

The sextile: Audrey Hepburn, Mila Kunis, Tyra Banks, Romy Schneider, Blake Lively, Sophia Loren.

The square: Jennifer Lawrence, Alyssa Milano, Vanessa Paradis, Nicole Scherzinger, Coco Chanel, Liv Tyler.

The trine: Michelle Pfeiffer, Nathalie Portman, Lana Del Rey, Grace Kelly, Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton, Adriana Lima.

The opposition: Sharon Tate, Miranda Kerr, Ava Gardner, Mandy Moore, Jessica Chastain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DafaKnWu0Qk

I need to show you this video.