Please Read Surgical Chart, I am Terrified

TinyTiny Dancer

Waybread,

I appreciate your words. Just sent all of my records off to San Francisco to see if they would accept me. All of their spine surgeons are excellent and they do tons of neurological research, especially on non union of vertebrae.

It’s hard to find a better doctor if you can’t find out their reputation. The last one butchered me and my daughter recommended him. If SF doesn’t work, I will reschedule with the doctor that was supposed to do the surgery and this time, I will say when I want the surgery to be done.

I have been studying astrology since 1972 and my amateur standing is fairly good. Since working on charts is about all I can do now, I am looking at everyday from January to May of next year. Mostly for days that aren’t good, so I can avoid them.

Are there any professional astrologers on this forum that I could ask?

Kate

TinyTiny Dancer

Waybread,:biggrin:

Thank you, Thank you so very much for the Wiki astrology body part rulerships!!!

Now I know why the muscles in my esphogus don’t work together. It’s ruled by Gemini and my grand square involves Gemini.

So many other things on the page. Things that I have searched for. Now I can’t wait to open the other link that you sent.

Kate

TinyTiny Dancer

Waybread and Frisiangal,

I was looking for the Ebertein degrees in the chart for my first back surgery. The vertex was 11 aquarius and the sixth house started at 14 Aquarius. Other than my Mercury being 19 Aquarius, there is nothing at 17-21 Aquarius.

I couldn’t tell from what you were saying if that is good or bad.

It would be nice if the “post a response” button to a post could be right after the post, instead of everybodys being jumbled together.

Kate

TinyTiny Dancer

This is the chart for my first back surgery.

Can anyone see why I didn’t fuse. I just read something from Japan that my Rh arthritis may have caused it.

Kate

Attachments

• 19C8CB36-DE9B-49F4-AEF7-30605F485EB6.png
    19C8CB36-DE9B-49F4-AEF7-30605F485EB6.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 16

Frisiangal

Can anyone see why I didn’t fuse. I just read something from Japan that my Rh arthritis may have caused it.

Kate

Hi Kate,
This is a strictly personal speculation based upon natal and event chart positions.

In your post #22, you wrote:
My first surgery was to fuse L3-4 and L4-5.
According to the diagram on page 153 of from J. C. Wageningen's book, L3,4 and 5 fall under the lumbar region assigned to Libra. This would take Venus into account.

On the date of surgery the Asc.(you)-Desc.(physician) axis is conjunct natal Sun in 8th house.
Surgery date Sun is semi-square (pre-or in-disposition to complaint) Venus.
Surgery Sun is semi-square natal Neptune, and surgery Venus is square natal Neptune in Libra.
Natal Sun and Neptune are inconjunct.
As said in a previous post, Neptune at its best is 'fusion'.

Surgery Saturn in Libra, ruler 6th house, is separating from the square with natal Jupiter in 6th house, completing the natal Jupiter-Neptune square that was activated from late 2010.

On date of surgery there was a close applying Sun opp. Neptune retrograde across 12th-6th house that would be exact within 48 hours. Could this coincide within the period that you heard the surgery had not achieved its intent?

I was looking for the Ebertein degrees in the chart for my first back surgery. The vertex was 11 aquarius and the sixth house started at 14 Aquarius. Other than my Mercury being 19 Aquarius, there is nothing at 17-21 Aquarius.

I couldn’t tell from what you were saying if that is good or bad.
In the natal chart Mercury is in Aquarius. Mercury rules the central nervous system. It makes good aspects to Uranus and Neptune, yet opposes Pluto in Leo. Does it refer more to 'mental' than 'physical' nerves?
Inj the surgery chart Mercury is well-aspected in Leo. Spinal cord not affected?

Probably missed something important, yet my ½ cent. :smile:

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member

Kate

in case observations help adapt,
share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-insightful :

moon the mood of the day, debilated scorpio 2nd for family-finances;
moon lord 11th for gains-recovery;
venus lord of elevation for moon over 10th quadrant;
debilation cancelled, gradual recovery;
moon elevated aspect taurus 8th protective though;

pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc,
inimical jup over gemini 9th, luck under stress;
gemini for chest-lungs etc;

ketu separative SNnode over gemini late deg,
jup-ketu gemini pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs;
ketu 9th for distant lands, distancing from father;

rahu early deg sag 3rd, impulsive, excessive risk;
jup-rahu opp, vitiating wisdom, rise-fall;

sun significator for health-constitution-medicine/hospital.
late leo 12th and weak/old age, experienced but feeble;

sat significator for disease elevated libra 2nd with mars,
stress-struggle in the process;
sat debilated aspect aries 8th for chronic disease;
mars aspect own aries 8th, protective however;

asc lord mer over leo 11th for gains, but lord sun over 12th for losses;
sun aspect enemy sign acq 6th for health-employment;

venus lord 9th for luck over 10th unfriendly cancer,
false charm perhaps? sustaining the charm, false success?

do ack and care share salient feedbacks,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

TinyTiny Dancer

kshantaram,

The day after my first surgery, I was in so much pain. The hospital was dark and no nurse would even respond to my buzzer signal. I've been told that I have PTSD after that.

I did not find out that I hadn't fused until 6 months ago. I went back to the original surgeon because of pain a year and a half ago. He said that there was nothing wrong with the fusing and not to worry.

A person fuses between 6 weeks and three months after surgery. Obviously, the original surgeon lied to me when he saw my X-Ray. Doctors don't want complications. Think about that if you ever have to have surgery. Did he think I'd NEVER FIND OUT???

My pain management doctor sent me to a neurologist 5 months ago. The neurologist said that I hadn't fused and he was sending my case to the complex spine surgeon.

Yes there were urologic problems because of the vertebrae.

Kate

TinyTiny Dancer

Frisiangel,

When you asked about mental nerves, it made me remember about after the first surgery. I was in more pain than I imagined was ever possible. It was three times the pain of giving birth. The nurses just left me in a dark room for a week. Would not respond to my buzzer. This year, I was told my pain was bad because I had been on pain meds before the surgery.

My current doctors tell me that I have a bad case of PTSD because of it. But no one ever says anything about helping me get over it. So, now I am trying everything I can to build myself up for the surgery. I am not taking pain meds and it makes me so that I can barely turn over.

I am afraid I no longer trust anyone in medicine and that is hard because my daughter is a doctor. I have to trust someone and my daughter taught me that the smartest doctors are recruited by the top US hospitals. So, the closest is in San Francisco. If the surgery doesn't work, I know that I have tried my best.

And no, my daughter won't help me. She says it's unethical. My natal Moon square Saturn opposition Venus, remember?

Kate

Kate

Frisiangal

Frisiangel,

I have to trust someone and my daughter taught me that the smartest doctors are recruited by the top US hospitals.

And no, my daughter won't help me. She says it's unethical. My natal Moon square Saturn opposition Venus, remember?

I'm afraid I'm a bit dense regarding an interpretation of this aspect in how it would refer to your daughter.:sideways:

The parent-child relationship is associated with the 5th house. Sagittarius on cusp with Jupiter in 6th house would co-incidentally 'fit' your daughter and her occupation. The rather wide Moon trine to Jupiter (albeit out of sign) could relate to your feelings of trust (Jupiter) in her. Jupiter in Capricorn could relate to ethics …. and maybe Saturn in Virgo?

Even if Moon is taken as 'one's child', it would reflect your feelings towards her attitude towards you and not vice-versa, except in your own mind? (Gemin influence).
Moon rules 12th house (intangibility) and is a major player in the grand cross.

May I ask how you interpret the Moon-Venus-Saturn T-square, as you perceive it applies to your daughter?

We are of the same generation influence. One important aspect of Uranus in Gemini for me was that I had to undergo the radical change of mind in order to move forward, even if it has taken the better part of a life-time in attempting to achieve it. :wink::smile:

TinyTiny Dancer

Frisiangel,

The daughter that I was referring to is my second daughter. Would my second daughter be the third house from the fifth? If the fifth house is the first daughter and then the third (sibling of the first) house from the fifth would be my seventh house. My seventh house fits her perfectly. Then if I had had another child, it would have been a sibling of the second child.

That is what I was taught in my beginning astrology classes in Los Angles. There were so many great professional Astrologers in Los Angeles. There was a fabulous bookstore there called the “Bodhi Tree” and that is where I found my teacher. I really wish that we could have stayed in the area.

I absolutely trust my extremely intelligent second daughter. Unfortunately, she tends to over think things and she extrapolated the “ethics” of not treating a family member to never even giving them medical advise. But at least I know her ethics would never allow her to get in trouble with the law!

Now it is now my turn to be dense. I never thought of the moon indicating my child. If anything, I thought of it as the mother or mothering. My moon is in Gemini and if anything I would talk to the girls too much. After school, I would devote myself to asking about their days, anything new, how they liked the other kids, what were they studying in school, and for the youngest, how was her cello class?

Hope that answers your questions,
Kate

Frisiangal

Frisiangel,

The daughter that I was referring to is my second daughter. Would my second daughter be the third house from the fifth? If the fifth house is the first daughter and then the third (sibling of the first) house from the fifth would be my seventh house. My seventh house fits her perfectly. Then if I had had another child, it would have been a sibling of the second child.

That is what I was taught in my beginning astrology classes in Los Angles. There were so many great professional Astrologers in Los Angeles.

Now it is now my turn to be dense. I never thought of the moon indicating my child.

Hope that answers your questions,
Kate

Thank you for explaining once more.
I wasn't thinking in terms of turned houses. I don't know how that works after the 1st child significance, but I can see the viewpoint you express. I can't say that I see a house relevance in my own chart as you do in yours; more of a synastry in aspects.

From what i've read and learnt over the years it's become a personal viewpoint that Moon can relate info. about the mother to child bond and vice versa, as well as the wider circle of 'women in general', tribe and country citizenship of which each individual is a part.
It is very relevant in cases concerning physical ailments, as your own chart so aptly describes. I have learnt much from your posts.

TinyTiny Dancer

Frisiangel,

With my dual Pisces sun and dual Gemini moon, I had two mothers if you can believe it. After Dad passed when I was ten, my mother sent me to live with my Grandmother and then my Aunt. Sometimes, it scares me at how accurate my chart is.

It was very interesting when you talked about women’s tribe and then country. I pretty much knew what you meant by women and tribe. But when you said country, it made me stop and think. Did you mean the moon in a country’s natal chart? I hadn’t thought about looking there. It is very upsetting about the US today. I must look it up.

Kate

Frisiangal

Frisiangel,

It was very interesting when you talked about women’s tribe and then country. I pretty much knew what you meant by women and tribe. But when you said country, it made me stop and think. Did you mean the moon in a country’s natal chart?
Kate

The Moon in a nation's chart is said to represent its people. An individual is one of those people, so it could also reflect one's feelings towards the nation (of birth), couldn't it? My weird mind at work.
I could be biased! With a Cap. Moon, I was born and raised in a country known for its more than thousand year old traditions, buildings …. and ruins!! :biggrin:

(Off-line for the weekend. Computer's annual check-up.)

TinyTiny Dancer

Hello All,

As you may remember, I was having back surgery on Dec. 6 but I canceled it. Now I am going to see a doctor at one of the top three hospitals for neurosugery in the country on Jan.8th in a two weeks.

I thought that I would let you folks know what’s happening because you have been so kind. The doctor that I am to see is really nice and has tried to get me in quickly. I believe the surgery will be sometime in the next three months (hopefully sooner).

I tried to do a chart on Jan. 8th but they no longer allow you to do charts on future dates on Astro.com. So I did a chart on Astro Gold. I am now studying Vedic astrology because of some of your answers!

Kate

Attachments

• 4382EE66-7DD3-4A60-98A8-DA4FB12A4F8D.jpg
    4382EE66-7DD3-4A60-98A8-DA4FB12A4F8D.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

waybread

Thanks for the update, and good luck with your new doctor.

I'm surprised that Astrodienst doesn't permit charts on future dates, as a type of astrology called electional astrology is based on them.