Guys who Marry the Girl Next Door

Sagcap88

I was thinking about how some of the men I’ve noticed with significant Cancerian placements in their charts have been prone to marry sweet looking, “girl next door” types of women — at least that’s how I view these women; they have a certain vibe.

While I’m not sure what Cancer placements in particular might affect these men in such a way, I’m guessing that having their Sun, Moon, Venus, Ascendant, and/or Descendant in Cancer would. Also, Sun, Moon, Venus or Mars in the 4th house might as well. Agree? Disagree?

Examples:
Tom Cruise has his Sun in Cancer and married Katie Holmes. Holmes has her Venus, Uranus, Mercury and Neptune in her fourth house.

Prince William has his Sun and Moon in Cancer and married Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. The Duchess has her Moon and North Node in Cancer, as well as Jupiter and Uranus in her 4th house.

Opinions? Anything to add? Thanks!

Abby83

I was thinking about how some of the men I’ve noticed with significant Cancerian placements in their charts have been prone to marry sweet looking, “girl next door” types of women — at least that’s how I view these women; they have a certain vibe.

While I’m not sure what Cancer placements in particular might affect these men in such a way, I’m guessing that having their Sun, Moon, Venus, Ascendant, and/or Descendant in Cancer would. Also, Sun, Moon, Venus or Mars in the 4th house might as well. Agree? Disagree?

Examples:
Tom Cruise has his Sun in Cancer and married Katie Holmes. Holmes has her Venus, Uranus, Mercury and Neptune in her fourth house.

Prince William has his Sun and Moon in Cancer and married Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. The Duchess has her Moon and North Node in Cancer, as well as Jupiter and Uranus in her 4th house.

Opinions? Anything to add? Thanks!

Hmmm. Interesting. Cos I see it the other way around. I see a lot of Pluto, Capricorn or mars dominant types going for the sweet girl next door and I often see cancer dominant ppl with bad a** partners.

Sagcap88

Hmmm. Interesting. Cos I see it the other way around. I see a lot of Pluto, Capricorn or mars dominant types going for the sweet girl next door and I often see cancer dominant ppl with bad a** partners.

That makes sense! I hadn’t looked at it that way. What about Capricorn rising men? Would they (generally speaking) take the role of dominant and then choose an opposite — someone representing their Cancer DC?

Also, what Pluto aspects would you look to? What would you define as Mars dominant? Thanks! :)

Abby83

That makes sense! I hadn’t looked at it that way. What about Capricorn rising men? Would they (generally speaking) take the role of dominant and then choose an opposite — someone representing their Cancer DC?

Also, what Pluto aspects would you look to? What would you define as Mars dominant? Thanks! :)

You'd have to look at the chart as a whole. But yeah, Saturn rising could go for someone moon like.

Mars pluto or Saturn dominant can be seen in many ways - sun conjunct mars, asc ruler pluto or mars and/or in 1st house. NN in aries. Having their asc ruler in 10th, 8th, or 1st house. The planet in sign of rulership. Having lots of planets in the sign it rules. If I use my mother in law for example - she is venus in 10th house, NN aries, mars conjunct sun, pluto conjunct Saturn in leo. Jupiter in Capricorn. She is a dominating bully and she married a gentle self sacrificing cancer man.

sea_of_qi

Well, the sign on the DC often shows the type of person that is attracted to the native. For example, someone with a Scorpio DC will attract and become involved with passionate, intense, jealous, possessive partners. The Cap risings have the Cancer DC and will have lots of opportunity with sensitive water types.