Please Help me with my daughters chart

sara31tx

I am having alot of problems with my daughter..I stay stressed out all the time..My daughter has always been very stubborn, but since she is getting closer to starting puberty..it is getting worse..She does not listen to me at all..She does what she wants..She has become obsessed with celebrities to the point that it's all she talks about now..She told a girl on the bus today that was giving her a hard time that her and her momma can go to hell..lol..What is even more shocking is that my daughter tells me this stuff and does not care what my reaction will be..it scares me. If she is like this at 10 years old, I am afraid to see her behavior at 16..She does not like being told what to do at all..Can someone look at her chart and tell me what you see, I am going crazy over here..lol

Attachments

• aarran astrology chart.gif
    aarran astrology chart.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 60

waybread

Sara, I moved your post because you did not offer an astrological insights related to your question (see Forum rules, and the purposes of different boards.) If you would also post your own chart, that might help with seeing the inter-personal dynamics.

I note that your daughter has Pluto (conjunct Mercury) square Moon (conjunct MC) at the same degree. The moon is one indication of one's mother in a chart. I wonder if she finds you to be a very Plutonian kind of person. Pluto conjunct Mercury can indicate someone who is a devastating critic.

Are you a single mother? Can you indicate the status of Dad in her life? If you are a single mom, is it possible that she blames you for her father's absence or lesser presence in her life? What is your system of discipline for her?

My goodness, your daughter is a Scorpio with a Scorpio rising. She is exercising control. That is what they are best at. Difficult personalities are always more pronounced in kids because they haven't matured yet.

What sign are you? I think that might help. If you are a fixed sign like Leo, Aquarius or Taurus it could exacerbate the problem.

AquariusT

Well, "Where is the Mother" question, is the Moon and that is in the 10th. Conjunct Mars and Squares Pluto. She came in with some harsh hard karma feelings for you. Perhaps you can work it out this lifetime. She is angry with you.

But do you sincerely have no idea why?

Astrological data are highly sensitive. Therefore ask you to take the protection of your personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post your chart or the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or better still anonymize the name and all birth/personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

It would have been helpful if you posted your natal and synastry between you, cos we can only give you half the picture here...

Solar arc Asc is now conj Pluto which is her energy in first house which is the main problem here and if you use 1'approaching, this year exact and next year departing, like you would with transits, the effect will wear off and in 3years time it will conj her Mercury which may help. But as mercury is also square jupiter, this aspect can overtalk and not shut up or keep quiet when it should be talking..

If her time is correct SA MC conj moon age 2.25ish was when she become restless, maybe family moved house??

Her moon is quincunxed uranus
You may have to sort through the "hidden messages" you received as a child in order to make sense out of some of your adult actions. You act, at times, without any forethought. This is because you are driven by forces out of your immediate awareness. Your spontaneous bursts of enthusiasm either serve you well or they don't. Early in life you may have been "told" that you should be different, but, your differences will stop you from succeeding. It takes time and adjustment to really learn that it's okay to be both unique and successful.

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

Middle August this year T Saturn will conj her natal mars which will cause some frustrations and as her Mars is already square mercury which = argumentativeness. When saturn gets there and squares mercury, she may learn to slow her thoughts and communications down and it should be quite good for studies. Although this will also oppose n Jupiter in 4th and these planets really don't get along too well.

astro.com has a free six month transit forecaster...

Hope this helps to explain some of her behaviour, but without seeing your chart and the synastry bi wheel cannot comment much further..

http://www.khaldea.com/kldaephem/2000/aug2009gmt.shtml

katydid

sara31tx said:
I am having alot of problems with my daughter..I stay stressed out all the time..My daughter has always been very stubborn, but since she is getting closer to starting puberty..it is getting worse..She does not listen to me at all..She does what she wants..She has become obsessed with celebrities to the point that it's all she talks about now..She told a girl on the bus today that was giving her a hard time that her and her momma can go to hell..lol..What is even more shocking is that my daughter tells me this stuff and does not care what my reaction will be..it scares me. If she is like this at 10 years old, I am afraid to see her behavior at 16..She does not like being told what to do at all..Can someone look at her chart and tell me what you see, I am going crazy over here..lol

It may appear that she is pushing you away, but I do not think she wants to. I believe that she wants to see if you will fight for her,and will work for her love.
Her Virgo Moon at the top of her chart may appear to be a verbal bully, and to find fault with everyone and everything, but the squares from Pluto/Merc
indicate that she internalizes much of it, and turns it inward, attacking herself as well. Can she ever measure up to her own high standards? She seems to be looking to you for that loving affirmation, but she may feel like you have pulled away yourself. The Moon at the tip-top of the chart is a long way away from it's natural 4th house home. it is flapping in the wind, uncertain if there is unconditional acceptance and love back home. :(

You say that she doesn't listen to you anymore, and I can see that, with her first house merc/pluto , she thinks she already knows everything. But she does watch you and she does emulate you in other ways. Are you doing everything that you can do in terms of modeling behavior with others?
I feel that might be the best way to get to her, by example. :rolleyes:

It feels to me that she is loaded with resentment. Is there some way in her mind, that you are 'letting her down.' It may even be irrational on her part, but she seems to feel as if you have rejected her, and let her down, even though you have gone to great lengths not to do that. :eek:

That exact conjunction of Venus and Chiron has me stumped. There is something about physical beauty that she feels hurt by perhaps. Is she extremely attractive. That sun/chiron/venus in Scorpio in 12th with support from Jupiter and mars would indicate physical attraction. So the Chiron is a puzzle. :confused:

Chiron in Scorpio

The issue here is power. Those with Chiron in Scorpio may fear their own power and try to suppress it. Conversely, they may feel powerless and try to cover this up by acting strong (even to the point of being a bully). Sex is only one way this may work out, and yes, having compulsive sex is one possibility. Another is an avoidance of sex because it's too "dangerous" (they may try to dominate me). This would be a perfect placement for a sex therapist who can help everyone else with their sexual problems but cannot help themselves. Inheritance matters may also be a sore point. Problems and upsets would tend to come with it.

Chiron and Venus
Please try to get some pleasure for yourself in a relationship instead of always helping your partner to open up. Chiron/Venus aspects can make for a great art teacher who (as always with Chiron) can teach their students to create art better than they themselves could ever do. These aspects are also good for giving great financial advice (Venus rules Taurus, the money sign) while one's own handling of money matters is a disaster area.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/chironinthesigns.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/chironinthesigns.html
Chiron and the Sun
The effects can be similar to Chiron in Leo (which is ruled by the Sun). Chiron aspects to the Sun can make you feel "special." There is frequently a strong sense of being here for some grand "purpose" or other. There is an ability to help others with their creativity and self-expression, but if you have this aspect, make sure not to neglect your own. Negatively, there could be an increased sensitivity to criticism of any sort. Learn to take it without feeling like you are being attacked or that they all hate you.

sara31tx

katydid said:
It may appear that she is pushing you away, but I do not think she wants to. I believe that she wants to see if you will fight for her,and will work for her love.
Her Virgo Moon at the top of her chart may appear to be a verbal bully, and to find fault with everyone and everything, but the squares from Pluto/Merc
indicate that she internalizes much of it, and turns it inward, attacking herself as well. Can she ever measure up to her own high standards? She seems to be looking to you for that loving affirmation, but she may feel like you have pulled away yourself. The Moon at the tip-top of the chart is a long way away from it's natural 4th house home. it is flapping in the wind, uncertain if there is unconditional acceptance and love back home. :(

You say that she doesn't listen to you anymore, and I can see that, with her first house merc/pluto , she thinks she already knows everything. But she does watch you and she does emulate you in other ways. Are you doing everything that you can do in terms of modeling behavior with others?
I feel that might be the best way to get to her, by example. :rolleyes:

It feels to me that she is loaded with resentment. Is there some way in her mind, that you are 'letting her down.' It may even be irrational on her part, but she seems to feel as if you have rejected her, and let her down, even though you have gone to great lengths not to do that. :eek:

That exact conjunction of Venus and Chiron has me stumped. There is something about physical beauty that she feels hurt by perhaps. Is she extremely attractive. That sun/chiron/venus in Scorpio in 12th with support from Jupiter and mars would indicate physical attraction. So the Chiron is a puzzle. :confused:

My daughter is very attractive

sara31tx

AquariusT said:
Well, "Where is the Mother" question, is the Moon and that is in the 10th. Conjunct Mars and Squares Pluto. She came in with some harsh hard karma feelings for you. Perhaps you can work it out this lifetime. She is angry with you.

But do you sincerely have no idea why?

I really have no idea..I don't think she is angry with me, because she is this way with her dad as well. My daughter just wants to do her own thing without anyone telling her what to do.She wants to be an adult right now..lol.. We talk alot and everything is good until you tell her to do her homework or take a shower or clean her room, anything that she does not want to do...lol..She will clean her room without any problems, but she wants something in return..lol If I do not play her game and give her what she wants, she tells me, well, guess it ain't getting cleaned then..lol..My husband and I are going to sit down and try and figure out what we need to do, and then sit down with my daughter and try and come to an understanding.

sara31tx

waybread said:
Sara, I moved your post because you did not offer an astrological insights related to your question (see Forum rules, and the purposes of different boards.) If you would also post your own chart, that might help with seeing the inter-personal dynamics.

I note that your daughter has Pluto (conjunct Mercury) square Moon (conjunct MC) at the same degree. The moon is one indication of one's mother in a chart. I wonder if she finds you to be a very Plutonian kind of person. Pluto conjunct Mercury can indicate someone who is a devastating critic.

Are you a single mother? Can you indicate the status of Dad in her life? If you are a single mom, is it possible that she blames you for her father's absence or lesser presence in her life? What is your system of discipline for her?
I am married to her father..As far as discipline, we usually take things away from her, or she misses out on special events. My husband and I have not been as consistant as we should be, but we are fixing to change all that before it gets out of hand.

katydid

sara31tx said:
My daughter is very attractive

BINGO. That is what I thought.

"That exact conjunction of Venus and Chiron has me stumped. There is something about physical beauty that she feels hurt by perhaps. Is she extremely attractive. That sun/chiron/venus in Scorpio in 12th with support from Jupiter and mars would indicate physical attraction. So the Chiron is a puzzle. "

What I was trying to get at, was that her attractiveness is kind of difficult at times because she is not yet sure what to do or how to act or how to deal with it all. And the Chiron adds a fear factor to it, because she is often resented by other girls, and even their mothers at times, and it can be overwhelming for her. The easiest thing for her is to lash out.

I have a 16 yr old girl who is very beautiful. And 4th and 5th grade were a difficult time for awhile because of the backlash from others because she had a successful acting and modeling career going on. You would thin:mad: k her friends would have been happy for her, but it was not always that way.

The main reason I tell you this is because it was very important for her to learn to work through this stuff with her friends. We did NOT take the easy way out and home school and have her devote her time to her acting/singing etc. She stayed in school, and still worked, but she had to LEARN to make and keep her friends by appropriate reactions to their B.S.

Your daughter having all of that Scorpio stuff [sun/chiron/venus] in the 12th
will be her 'guiding light' or her 'undoing' when puberty finally hits,and it is kind of up to you to help guide her through it all successfully. :60:

As a Scorpio, I can tell you that when a young Scorpionic girl enters puberty, there are all kinds of mixed messages she sends out and receives.
She is dying to try out her new magnetic energy, but also afraid and uncertain. She may find herself in unmanageable , sexually charged, situations and needs your guidance to help navigate through those dangerous waters.

These situations make the young girl feel guilty, even if she does nothing wrong. And there are probably others already trying to label her unfairly.

It may seem a little early for all of this kind of talk, but her chart indicates that her burgeoning sexual energy will be a BIG factor in her adolescence, and it will be worthwhile for the two of you to have a meeting of the minds.

the most important thing will be for you to totally accept her, and her questions, and not to be judgemental because she will easily slip into feeling unfairly treated by you unfortunately. :eek:

sara31tx

Thanks alot for the info..right now she is going through the tomboy stage..My daughter looks exactly like I did at her age..My daughter is growing up fast, and we talk all the time about such issues as boys and sex..I had to start talking about this early, because my daughter showed an interest in boys very early. I worry about all this, I think my problem is, that I love my daughter so much and I worry about things happening to her.I myself went through alot growing up, and it just scares me. I think I am also a little upset that she is growing up too..lol..feel like I am losing my little girl.

katydid said:
BINGO. That is what I thought.

"That exact conjunction of Venus and Chiron has me stumped. There is something about physical beauty that she feels hurt by perhaps. Is she extremely attractive. That sun/chiron/venus in Scorpio in 12th with support from Jupiter and mars would indicate physical attraction. So the Chiron is a puzzle. "

What I was trying to get at, was that her attractiveness is kind of difficult at times because she is not yet sure what to do or how to act or how to deal with it all. And the Chiron adds a fear factor to it, because she is often resented by other girls, and even their mothers at times, and it can be overwhelming for her. The easiest thing for her is to lash out.

I have a 16 yr old girl who is very beautiful. And 4th and 5th grade were a difficult time for awhile because of the backlash from others because she had a successful acting and modeling career going on. You would thin:mad: k her friends would have been happy for her, but it was not always that way.

The main reason I tell you this is because it was very important for her to learn to work through this stuff with her friends. We did NOT take the easy way out and home school and have her devote her time to her acting/singing etc. She stayed in school, and still worked, but she had to LEARN to make and keep her friends by appropriate reactions to their B.S.

Your daughter having all of that Scorpio stuff [sun/chiron/venus] in the 12th
will be her 'guiding light' or her 'undoing' when puberty finally hits,and it is kind of up to you to help guide her through it all successfully. :60:

As a Scorpio, I can tell you that when a young Scorpionic girl enters puberty, there are all kinds of mixed messages she sends out and receives.
She is dying to try out her new magnetic energy, but also afraid and uncertain. She may find herself in unmanageable , sexually charged, situations and needs your guidance to help navigate through those dangerous waters.

These situations make the young girl feel guilty, even if she does nothing wrong. And there are probably others already trying to label her unfairly.

It may seem a little early for all of this kind of talk, but her chart indicates that her burgeoning sexual energy will be a BIG factor in her adolescence, and it will be worthwhile for the two of you to have a meeting of the minds.

the most important thing will be for you to totally accept her, and her questions, and not to be judgemental because she will easily slip into feeling unfairly treated by you unfortunately. :eek:

[Moderator edit - moved the short response above the long quote.]

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

sara31tx said:
Here is my chart..I am married to her dad, so I am not a single mom.

Looking at your chart, I can see how much you love your family.
Your 4th house is very full and Piscean, so it is almost your entire world.
Your 5th house of kids has a very late Pisces cusp, but is mostly Aries inside. My interpretation is that you may seem very easy going and permissive towards your kid. But the Aries interception says that hidden below that is some hidden anger perhaps.[ Sun/Mars square] You may accidentally be sending mixed messages, and could be passive/aggressive when trying to parent her. You say everything is fine, and then below the surface you hold some impatience and anger that she can feel. :eek:

Maybe her angry words to you are designed to force you out of the Piscean way of ignoring things for too long. The Chiron is there, simmering in Aries in the 5th, urging you to heal that hidden aggression. It may be out of sight, and people may think that you are calm and collected most of the time, but it takes work for you to keep that exterior up and working. :60:

Your daughter seems to be releasing anger and rage that she taps into and triggers from within your own reserves. Your 1st house Neptune may force you to isolate yourself from others so you do not pop a cork, but that frustration and anger is still there. :eek:

Maybe this is a journey that you 2 can take together. And if you want to free her up for her puberty cycle, then maybe you can both find ways to work out hidden aggression together.:)

sara31tx

katydid said:
Looking at your chart, I can see how much you love your family.
Your 4th house is very full and Piscean, so it is almost your entire world.
Your 5th house of kids has a very late Pisces cusp, but is mostly Aries inside. My interpretation is that you may seem very easy going and permissive towards your kid. But the Aries interception says that hidden below that is some hidden anger perhaps.[ Sun/Mars square] You may accidentally be sending mixed messages, and could be passive/aggressive when trying to parent her. You say everything is fine, and then below the surface you hold some impatience and anger that she can feel. :eek:

Maybe her angry words to you are designed to force you out of the Piscean way of ignoring things for too long. The Chiron is there, simmering in Aries in the 5th, urging you to heal that hidden aggression. It may be out of sight, and people may think that you are calm and collected most of the time, but it takes work for you to keep that exterior up and working. :60:

Your daughter seems to be releasing anger and rage that she taps into and triggers from within your own reserves. Your 1st house Neptune may force you to isolate yourself from others so you do not pop a cork, but that frustration and anger is still there. :eek:

Maybe this is a journey that you 2 can take together. And if you want to free her up for her puberty cycle, then maybe you can both find ways to work out hidden aggression together.:)
I do have problems with anger, it was not always there, it just got to the point where I was tired of being used. I am one of those people who have a hardtime hurting peoples feelings.I have been told on more than one occasion that I am too nice..lol..People tend to take advantage of that. I do have to have time to myself, more then most people. My husband and I even sleep in seperate beds..lol..I cannot sleep with his snoring..lol..I have always been very sensitive to people, more then most people, I pick up on everybodies mood in the room, and this is why I have to have time to myself. Thankyou so much for your help

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

Now your Venus is conj her IC which shows inherent affection and venus is exalted in pisces, very sacrificial for family members.
In Equal house your Sun is in the 5th house of children not 4th.
Your neptune in first can sometimes be bit gullible espec when younger and square your mercury suggests you either misinterpret communication from family or give out wrong information...
mercury.gif
square.gif
opposition.gif
neptune.gif

Mercury square or opposition Neptune
Your mind is full of fantasies and illusions. It is hard for you to be objective and concrete with your ideas and you tend to be disorderly and lose concentration on your studies. Your extreme sensitivity may lead you to retreat to your fantasy world when you feel disappointed or hurt. Because of your creative and imaginative mind, you can excel in artistic achievements where you will communicate your ideas more easily. If you have grown up in a stable and harmonious home you will avoid your escapist tendency.
Alternate interpretation: Your mind is highly imaginative and creative and you possess dramatic, artistic, or musical abilities. As a child, you enjoyed daydreaming, fantasizing, pretending, and probably lived in "your own little world" a good deal. You perceive things which are not obvious to other people and you have an uncanny ability to "read" people and situations without being told anything about them. However, you must learn to discriminate between a true psychic perception and your imagination. Learning to discipline and focus your mind is necessary if you wish to use all of your creative potential. Otherwise, you could be simply a dreamer.

Communication with others is difficult for you because you often find words frustrating and inadequate to express your experiences and perceptions. Also, you may purposefully mystify or deceive others.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/mercuryneptuneaspects.html

Her Saturn is conjunct your chiron. here it is natally just adapt.
Chiron and Saturn
Saturn organizes and controls. The person with a Chiron/Saturn aspect will tend to be compulsively controlling and over organized. The reason could a fear of letting go, or perhaps they are still trying to please an over-restrictive parent. The other side of the coin would be someone who is highly disorganized and sloppy, or seems too fearful or depressed to make a move.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/chironaspects.html

Her mercury is conj your Neptune so how your think and communicate is at odds and setting off your Neptune natally
When Mercury in your chart forms an aspect to your partner's Neptune, empathetic, spiritual, deceptive, or confusing communications figure strongly in your relationship. What type of interaction depends on the aspect that joins Mercury and Neptune, as well as the individuals involved.

When your Mercury forms a challenging aspect (square, opposition, or quincunx) to your partner's Neptune, you might complain that your partner is vague and indefinite in his or her communications with you. Although you could find each other quite intriguing at first, mistrust could develop over time, as Neptune's response to Mercury's pressing questions and statements could end up being deceptive or roundabout. Your Neptune partner could find your statements confining--he/she may perceive you to be too logical or rigid in your thinking. Your partner could attempt to inspire you, but may often feel misunderstood. Your partner might also react by trying to be what he/she perceives you want him/her to be. Misunderstandings could plague the relationship if you are not careful--this is a very challenging aspect in synastry.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/mercury_neptune_aspects.html

This aspect is the main problem between you and as suggested your Neptune prob doesn't have enough boundaries or perhaps doesn't know fully where they stand. The old saying: There's many a slip between cup and lip.

Now her sun sign is conj your Asc IF your time of birth is correct. Your Saturn in cancer is trine her venus and chiron in 12th house, showing you can give easy empathy and structure to her view of romantic matters.
Your mars in late Gemini is quincunxed her Neptune in late 2nd/conj 3rd house. So the way you act(mars) is sometimes at odds with her dreams aspirations, ideals, fantasies and beliefs/values (2nd) and communications (3rd)

In your own chart again if time is correct Sun quincunxed moon suggests your parents really didn't quite understand each other.
Sun Quincunx (Inconjunct) Moon

Your perceptions of others and of life circumstances alter as you get older. As others misunderstand your intentions and you misjudge others' motivations, natural corrections occur for you. It is through concentrating on the core values of communication in relationships that you make major adjustments between your ego drives and your emotional needs. This becomes a critical mechanism for personal growth and development.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

Your moon square saturn suggests you are able to endure hardships/financial or otherwise, prob cos you saw mum had to. This could on occasions suggest that you withdraw emotionally and could poss get a bit depressed, espec if triggered by a transit.

Your N Node position is quite informative also.
North Node in Scorpio and/or in the Eighth House
With North Node in Scorpio, our South Node is in Taurus. With North Node in the eighth house, our South Node is in the second house.
A tendency to be overly self-reliant and set in our ways, to cling to our possessions (material and otherwise) and habits, to be too fearful of crisis and overly focused on security, and to attempt to achieve success through sheer will rather than listening to our sixth sense are some of the issues this position suggests. With this position, we need to loosen the grasp we have on the things and people around us and open ourselves up to our soul's need for transformation, change, and regeneration. We may experience difficulties in partnerships because we tend to be blind to others' values and worth, expecting them to share the same values as us. We, in fact, not only need a partner, we need to learn the value of true partnership and intimacy (sharing) in order to gain the security we so crave! But, first we need to move away from our instincts to support ourselves, and towards sharing with significant others. We may fear taking chances and we tend to resist change as well as input from others. We may find ourselves imprisoned by the world of the five senses, and need to learn to fearlessly confront the possibility of crisis and change in our lives. Moving out of the seemingly solid and stable material world can seem intimidating. But clinging to things and people that are either outdated, limiting, or counter to our growth will steer us in the wrong direction. Releasing ourselves from our attachment to doing things our own way will help us find inner balance and satisfaction.​
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/northnodeinscorpio.html

North Node in Pisces and/or in the Twelfth House
With North Node in Pisces, our South Node is in Virgo. With North Node in the twelfth house, our South Node is in the sixth house.
A tendency to worry unremittingly, to be plagued by vague (and sometimes not so vague) feelings of guilt about under-performing, to lack faith and trust in a larger more spiritual plan, and to over-analyze ourselves and others are some of the issues this position suggests. With this position, we need to put some faith in spiritual powers or the "big picture", to let go of some of our fears that we are not doing enough, to love ourselves and others with more compassion and understanding, and to be humble, feeling safe in the knowledge that we (and others) are not perfect. We need to trust and develop our imagination, as well as our capacity for compassion. Learning to let go of some of our obsessions with rules, details, and fears of not doing things perfectly will help us to achieve a greater sense of balance and to ease our fear of failure and guilty feelings.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/northnodeinpisces.html

Hope this helps​

sara31tx

Thankyou Astrologer50..I study astrology, I may understand it, but it is hard for me to explain it or give anyone readings..lol..I am aware of Equal House, I use both. I just added my Placidus chart here because that is what most people use. I like to get other peoples ideas on my chart and my daughters chart..sometimes people see things in ways I may not. I always find that very interesting. I was told by my mom that I was born at 8:30 pm, but it did not seem accurate to me. I finally sent off for my long form birth certificate, and it said I was born at 10:33pm, this info was more accurate. My chart to me is very accurate for who I am. Somethings in my chart I have worked through and somethings I am still working on. I have problems with Anger and I have a problem with communicating. I have a hardtime saying what I mean. The words are there, they just don't come out the right way..lol. My thinking is all over the place. I have had a few people tell me that they are surprised that I am sane considering the life that I have lived...lol..I grew up in a abusive home and everything in my life has never been easy. So, when I had my daughter I should have known that it would not be easy either..lol..I had to have an emergency C-Section with my daughter, I had a full abruption. My mother told me that she went into cardiac arrest with me, and almost lost me as well. I am wondering if the Scorpio Rising has anything to do with it..I have heard similar stories, and most of the people had Scorpio Rising. My daughter has always been more marure than the rest of her peers. It was just the two of us all the time, her dad worked alot, so he was never around. When he was, he was not really there.. My daughter's behavior started to change when she was 3 years old.Her dad had to go out of town to work, and he was gone for 5 months. We saw him for only 2 weeks out of those 5 months. My daughter also is very jealous of her Step-sister who is 20 years old. Her dad shows her sister more attention when she is around. My daughter feels that her dad loves her sister more. My daughter told me, mom why is dad nice when my sister is here, he seems happy. My daughter notices these types of things. I told my husband about it, and he tries to show my daughter extra attention when her sister is down. I have also explained things to my daughter, I told her that her dad does not get to see her very often so when he does, he tries to give her extra attention and that her dad loves the both of them equally. She is doing better with it all now that she has gotten older. My daughter is just growing up sooner than I expected and I have to accept it. She even corrects me on things..lol..I try not to make demands on her, I just expect her to keep her room some what clean..my daughter is very messy. She does not like to clean and these days it is like torture trying to get her to take a shower. She tells us, I am tired and going to bed when I ask herr to take a shower. Lastnight was a new one, my head hurts..lol..I told my daughter I am sorry your head hurts, I will get you a tylenol but first take a shower..it will make you feel better, she argued for a bit, but eventually she got in the shower..lol... My husband and I created alot of the problems. My daughter is constant all the time, and we just got so tired that we gave up on alot of things, and it just got out of hand. We sat down and talked lastnight, and we wrote a list of things on paper that we expect from my daughter, and explained it too her, and had her sign it. We have given her an allowance, and explained to her that if she does not do what is on the list, she does not get an allowance...lol..She only has a few things on the list..We expect her to clean up after herself after she takes a bath..Make her bed before school(my hubby wants this..lol) Keep her room clean, and turn the lights out after leaving a room. Her computer time has been limited to 3 hours a week. I have child locks on her TV, but some shows have gotten through that I do not agree with. EX..Family Guy, that is no longer allowed. I told my husband that we need to work together, he allows my daughter too do anything because he does not want to put up with her..I told him that we are sending the wrong message to are daughter, and this is why she plays us against one another. She knows who will say yes to her..lol..I tried having a talk with her last night about a subject that has me worried, but she just ignores me..She is to young to understand what I am trying to tell her. My daughter has an interest in people who cut themselves which they call EMO..I had no idea they had a name for it until my daughter told me about it. She learns all this stuff at school. She thinks it's cool. I caught her trying to scratch herself on her arms and pick at her scabs so they would bleed, she said mom I want to be part of the blood brothern..It is these type of things that really worry me. The fact that my daughter finds these type of things interesting bothers me. She is usually a leader and does her own thing, but at the same time she is easly influenced, if that makes any sense? My daughter and I talk about these things, but right now she is too young to understand what I am trying to tell her..I like to have my daughter watch movies with me dealing with subjects that kids go through growing up..and she usually walks away with a better understanding afterwards. It' just hard. I know that I am not the only mother out there that has gone through this, but nothing really prepares you for it.
I hope all this makes sense, sorry for any mis-spellings..I just wanted to give some of you a better understanding of my daughter and my relationship and what I am dealing with...My daughter and I have alot of things in common that I will not get into here right now..We both have certain gifts that cannot be explained.

astrologer50 said:
You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

Now your Venus is conj her IC which shows inherent affection and venus is exalted in pisces, very sacrificial for family members.
In Equal house your Sun is in the 5th house of children not 4th.
Your neptune in first can sometimes be bit gullible espec when younger and square your mercury suggests you either misinterpret communication from family or give out wrong information...
mercury.gif
square.gif
opposition.gif
neptune.gif

Mercury square or opposition Neptune
Your mind is full of fantasies and illusions. It is hard for you to be objective and concrete with your ideas and you tend to be disorderly and lose concentration on your studies. Your extreme sensitivity may lead you to retreat to your fantasy world when you feel disappointed or hurt. Because of your creative and imaginative mind, you can excel in artistic achievements where you will communicate your ideas more easily. If you have grown up in a stable and harmonious home you will avoid your escapist tendency.
Alternate interpretation: Your mind is highly imaginative and creative and you possess dramatic, artistic, or musical abilities. As a child, you enjoyed daydreaming, fantasizing, pretending, and probably lived in "your own little world" a good deal. You perceive things which are not obvious to other people and you have an uncanny ability to "read" people and situations without being told anything about them. However, you must learn to discriminate between a true psychic perception and your imagination. Learning to discipline and focus your mind is necessary if you wish to use all of your creative potential. Otherwise, you could be simply a dreamer.

Communication with others is difficult for you because you often find words frustrating and inadequate to express your experiences and perceptions. Also, you may purposefully mystify or deceive others.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/mercuryneptuneaspects.html

Her Saturn is conjunct your chiron. here it is natally just adapt.
Chiron and Saturn
Saturn organizes and controls. The person with a Chiron/Saturn aspect will tend to be compulsively controlling and over organized. The reason could a fear of letting go, or perhaps they are still trying to please an over-restrictive parent. The other side of the coin would be someone who is highly disorganized and sloppy, or seems too fearful or depressed to make a move.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/chironaspects.html

Her mercury is conj your Neptune so how your think and communicate is at odds and setting off your Neptune natally
When Mercury in your chart forms an aspect to your partner's Neptune, empathetic, spiritual, deceptive, or confusing communications figure strongly in your relationship. What type of interaction depends on the aspect that joins Mercury and Neptune, as well as the individuals involved.

When your Mercury forms a challenging aspect (square, opposition, or quincunx) to your partner's Neptune, you might complain that your partner is vague and indefinite in his or her communications with you. Although you could find each other quite intriguing at first, mistrust could develop over time, as Neptune's response to Mercury's pressing questions and statements could end up being deceptive or roundabout. Your Neptune partner could find your statements confining--he/she may perceive you to be too logical or rigid in your thinking. Your partner could attempt to inspire you, but may often feel misunderstood. Your partner might also react by trying to be what he/she perceives you want him/her to be. Misunderstandings could plague the relationship if you are not careful--this is a very challenging aspect in synastry.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/mercury_neptune_aspects.html

This aspect is the main problem between you and as suggested your Neptune prob doesn't have enough boundaries or perhaps doesn't know fully where they stand. The old saying: There's many a slip between cup and lip.

Now her sun sign is conj your Asc IF your time of birth is correct. Your Saturn in cancer is trine her venus and chiron in 12th house, showing you can give easy empathy and structure to her view of romantic matters.
Your mars in late Gemini is quincunxed her Neptune in late 2nd/conj 3rd house. So the way you act(mars) is sometimes at odds with her dreams aspirations, ideals, fantasies and beliefs/values (2nd) and communications (3rd)

In your own chart again if time is correct Sun quincunxed moon suggests your parents really didn't quite understand each other.
Sun Quincunx (Inconjunct) Moon

Your perceptions of others and of life circumstances alter as you get older. As others misunderstand your intentions and you misjudge others' motivations, natural corrections occur for you. It is through concentrating on the core values of communication in relationships that you make major adjustments between your ego drives and your emotional needs. This becomes a critical mechanism for personal growth and development.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

Your moon square saturn suggests you are able to endure hardships/financial or otherwise, prob cos you saw mum had to. This could on occasions suggest that you withdraw emotionally and could poss get a bit depressed, espec if triggered by a transit.

Your N Node position is quite informative also.
North Node in Scorpio and/or in the Eighth House
With North Node in Scorpio, our South Node is in Taurus. With North Node in the eighth house, our South Node is in the second house.
A tendency to be overly self-reliant and set in our ways, to cling to our possessions (material and otherwise) and habits, to be too fearful of crisis and overly focused on security, and to attempt to achieve success through sheer will rather than listening to our sixth sense are some of the issues this position suggests. With this position, we need to loosen the grasp we have on the things and people around us and open ourselves up to our soul's need for transformation, change, and regeneration. We may experience difficulties in partnerships because we tend to be blind to others' values and worth, expecting them to share the same values as us. We, in fact, not only need a partner, we need to learn the value of true partnership and intimacy (sharing) in order to gain the security we so crave! But, first we need to move away from our instincts to support ourselves, and towards sharing with significant others. We may fear taking chances and we tend to resist change as well as input from others. We may find ourselves imprisoned by the world of the five senses, and need to learn to fearlessly confront the possibility of crisis and change in our lives. Moving out of the seemingly solid and stable material world can seem intimidating. But clinging to things and people that are either outdated, limiting, or counter to our growth will steer us in the wrong direction. Releasing ourselves from our attachment to doing things our own way will help us find inner balance and satisfaction.​
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/northnodeinscorpio.html

North Node in Pisces and/or in the Twelfth House
With North Node in Pisces, our South Node is in Virgo. With North Node in the twelfth house, our South Node is in the sixth house.
A tendency to worry unremittingly, to be plagued by vague (and sometimes not so vague) feelings of guilt about under-performing, to lack faith and trust in a larger more spiritual plan, and to over-analyze ourselves and others are some of the issues this position suggests. With this position, we need to put some faith in spiritual powers or the "big picture", to let go of some of our fears that we are not doing enough, to love ourselves and others with more compassion and understanding, and to be humble, feeling safe in the knowledge that we (and others) are not perfect. We need to trust and develop our imagination, as well as our capacity for compassion. Learning to let go of some of our obsessions with rules, details, and fears of not doing things perfectly will help us to achieve a greater sense of balance and to ease our fear of failure and guilty feelings.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/northnodeinpisces.html

Hope this helps​

waybread

sara31tx said:

Mama, I agree that you seem like a very caring mother. I took a quick look at the synastry with your daughter, and agree with much of what the others have said.

Scorpios can be very intense, and they are not at all shy about love-sex-death-rebirth topics unless they think this won't be acceptable to others, in which case they become secretive. Scorpios understand themselves by testing the limits of other people. Your daughter is getting to know herself by testing your and your husband's limits. An immature Scorpio actually needs someone to say, "Stop here. This is your limit." This is how they set their "me" and "not me" boundary. Scorpio is a fixed sign, traditionally ruled by Mars and to modern astrologers, by Pluto; both of which are aggressive planets.

With your daughter's Venus (femininity, female sexuality) in Scorpio conjunct her sun, she may well identify [sun] with her female nature [Venus] so anything you can do to make her aware of both the facts of human sexuality as well as the socio-economic consequences of unprotected sex should be advantageous.

So home-wise, hopefully you and your husband can discuss reasonable limits for her and then engage her in this discussion, as she may be more likely to own limits that she has helped establish.

With her 12th house emphasis, your daughter may not be aware of the effect she has on others, as 12th house planets tend to be a mystery to the native, even if they are obvious to observers.

As the parent, you do have to set some standards and stick to them, but realize that it will be her nature to test them. If you pour on your Pisces love and wisdom, however, you should be OK, as your and your daughter's suns (egos) are trined in two very "feeling" signs.

Her Saturn opposes your moon, suggesting that she may unwittingly give you feelings of inadequacy as a mom. Your Mars placements are squared, which suggests sparring with one another. But her moon trines your Venus, suggesting an underlying affection.

If you work through your synastry in this way, hopefully you will see the likely areas of tension as well as the likely areas of harmony; and seek to mitigate the former and to emphasize the latter.

As you already know, the best thing you can do for your child is to love her unconditionally.