Will she leave him

Crystaltribe

The querent posed this question this morning.

She said she feels like he isn’t going to love her the way she feels she needs, they’ve been together for sometime.

She asked: will I leave him.

She is the sun, in detriment to him (so doesn’t receive him well) she is heading towards rx mercury in her 11th, who is almost conjunct. I’m unsure on the 11th involvement. The 11th is also squaring mars (end of the matter). Could this be an assistance from a friend?

The moon and Saturn have separated which I think shows a no? Doesn’t it need to be applying rather than separating?

The moon rules the 12th and in via combusta in her 4th, showing this is really upsetting and stressing her out (she is very unsure on what to do).

Moon trines the sun and mercury. Mars the 4th from the 7th end of the matter is in exaltation of the sun. Is this indicative of it being more favourable if she did end it? Him Saturn is going back to Cap where he will be in her detriment.

Either way I don’t see it being great even if she stayed with him.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

The Arabic lot for a potential break up falls at 5°48 Saggitarius in her 5th house in exact opposition to venus in his 5th house. Also, venus by contra antiscia (opposition) is conjunct Jupiter her 5th ruler.

Her Sun flows towards the lot and so does the moon. In 5 time units will be when the breakup happens, i think this time frame would be months rather than weeks.

Ouranos

Hello Crystaltribe,
No Receptions both ways
- SaturnL7 is in the detriment of the SunL1 and when he moves in Capricorn he will be in the detriment of the Moon(co-ruler)
- Sun is in the detriment of SaturnL7. He will not move(own sign) but his conditions may change when he moves to Capricorn.

Her significators are not prone to move forward with the break-up
-Fixed ASC
-Fixed Moon in Fall, Via Combusta trine SunL1. Security is foremost here and the Moon in the 4th shows issues regarding the house or place where they live which makes it difficult to move.
-The Sun conjuncts MercuryL3 in 12th (turned R June 19th and D July 13th) may indicate an unwelcomed communication, letter, email putting her projects to a hold.

But as ElenaJ pointed out, the opposition to Uranus Angular indicates a break-up but not by agreement or personal decision but as they say in insurance terms by 'force majeure'. Something exterior to them.

Kind regards,
Ouranos

Last edited:

Crystaltribe

Thank you both very much.

I have relayed this back, she feels unsure on the direction she wants to go, the 3rd house ruler mercury also rules her 11th. Could the outside influence involve a friend? She said a friend seemed interested in her.

They both are looking to move to, so it’s interesting that has been picked up on.

tikana

The querent posed this question this morning.

She said she feels like he isn’t going to love her the way she feels she needs, they’ve been together for sometime.

She asked: will I leave him.

She is the sun, in detriment to him (so doesn’t receive him well) she is heading towards rx mercury in her 11th, who is almost conjunct. I’m unsure on the 11th involvement. The 11th is also squaring mars (end of the matter). Could this be an assistance from a friend?

The moon and Saturn have separated which I think shows a no? Doesn’t it need to be applying rather than separating?

The moon rules the 12th and in via combusta in her 4th, showing this is really upsetting and stressing her out (she is very unsure on what to do).

Moon trines the sun and mercury. Mars the 4th from the 7th end of the matter is in exaltation of the sun. Is this indicative of it being more favourable if she did end it? Him Saturn is going back to Cap where he will be in her detriment.

Either way I don’t see it being great even if she stayed with him.

Thoughts?

Well there is TOL from moon/saturn to sun but question is how effectiive is it
A. moon is via combusta weak plus she doesnt receive sun or saturn (someone please check this one)
B. sun conj merc lord of 11th house (very likely if that is what she wants)
c. saturn retro going back to cap (change of status)

Crystaltribe

Thank you

I was unsure on TOL because the aspect separated. I delved further and it does seem the 11th very well could be a friend she is interested in and that would explain it being in the 12th.

Crystaltribe

Well there is TOL from moon/saturn to sun but question is how effectiive is it
A. moon is via combusta weak plus she doesnt receive sun or saturn (someone please check this one)
B. sun conj merc lord of 11th house (very likely if that is what she wants)
c. saturn retro going back to cap (change of status)

Moon is in terms of mars. Mars rules the end of the matter, I guess it’s pointing more towards her doing it.

rafaella

Its very likely this will end, just look at the receptions. Sun in detriment of Saturn, Saturn in detriment of Sun. Mutual negative reception. Moon does not translate light, as retrograde planet does not give out light. Sun getting cozy with 11th house lord, looks like a hidden relationship with a friend? Me thinks this is happening already? Mer retrograde a return friend.

Crystaltribe

Its very likely this will end, just look at the receptions. Sun in detriment of Saturn, Saturn in detriment of Sun. Mutual negative reception. Moon does not translate light, as retrograde planet does not give out light. Sun getting cozy with 11th house lord, looks like a hidden relationship with a friend? Me thinks this is happening already? Mer retrograde a return friend.

Hmmmm yes I think there may be a friend around. She said a friend was interested in her. The quested doesn’t want the relationship to end (they have had discussions in the past) she said he is trying hard to keep her (making consistent effort for her) she has also said that she is starting to think she’s polyamorous. There’s been a lot coming to light to them since doing the chart.

I would say they are heading for a split. I will keep this updated when I know more.