Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Unread 04-13-2020, 09:16 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 58,331
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

.

'Vaccines won't work':
US virologist breaks down COVID-19, how to curb spread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVBc7-Te_yA

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Opal (04-13-2020)
  #152  
Unread 04-13-2020, 10:10 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,929
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

I was wearing my **** BORIS t-shirt whilst making a video the other day and asked my friend if that was insensitive considering he was in hospital, despite him still being a knob. They said it was and to wait till he was out to wear it again. Never thought I’d say this, but I’m glad Boris didn’t die, that would’ve really ****** up my wardrobe.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Opal (04-13-2020)
  #153  
Unread 04-13-2020, 11:00 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,929
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.”
Aldous Huxley Brave New World

"The perfect dictatorship will look like democracy, a prison without walls where prisoners never dream of escaping. A system of slavery where, thanks to consumption and fun, slaves will love their slavery."
Purported excerpt from a letter from Huxley to Orwell

"FREE YOUR MIND!" Morpheus
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Unread 04-13-2020, 11:09 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,765
Smile Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.”
Aldous Huxley Brave New World

"The perfect dictatorship will look like democracy, a prison without walls where prisoners never dream of escaping. A system of slavery where, thanks to consumption and fun, slaves will love their slavery."
Purported excerpt from a letter from Huxley to Orwell

"FREE YOUR MIND!" Morpheus
Or, it's like in the movie "Matrix", and the A.I. running the program has decided that we need a change of pace.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Unread 04-13-2020, 11:28 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Or, it's like in the movie "Matrix", and the A.I. running the program has decided that we need a change of pace.
It certainly shows us how quickly our lives can change and were never ours to begin with. Time rolls on and all will be forgotten because we don’t last very long yet the control stays.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Unread 04-13-2020, 11:30 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,929
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

You matter.

Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light...

...Then you energy.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-13-2020), Opal (04-13-2020)
  #157  
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:57 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,908
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.”
Aldous Huxley Brave New World

"The perfect dictatorship will look like democracy, a prison without walls where prisoners never dream of escaping. A system of slavery where, thanks to consumption and fun, slaves will love their slavery."
Purported excerpt from a letter from Huxley to Orwell

"FREE YOUR MIND!" Morpheus
You know, they had these in our English schooling curriculum.
Brave New World - Huxley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuUviwo5W-A

Animal Farm - Orwell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXkicQRl6vg

1984 - Orwell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4rBDUJTnNU

Slaughterhouse Five - Vonnegut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvlZtlBfCi0

Soylent Green - 1973 Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_jGOKYHxaQ

And yet, with our minds being prepared by the curriculum, we still willingly believe that they are looking out for our well being. We do not think for ourselves. We blindly do as we are told. Those that don't are bullied and shamed by the believers.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free" Goethe
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (04-14-2020)
  #158  
Unread 04-13-2020, 03:54 PM
leomoon's Avatar
leomoon leomoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 868
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Rather a bizarre sight to see Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday empty at this gorgeous Coptic Church in Egypt - due to the CoronaVirus concerns.


note: you can see the moving figures, carved into the rocks over the years as they move along on the home page link:



https://www.samaanchurch.com/en/home






I don't know why this man is wearing a little yellow crown on his head. Maybe its the custom at Easter?
https://egyptianchronicles.blogspot....ian+chronicles)



Quote:

He took this photo at Saint Samaan, the Tanner Monastery in Mokktam.
Many Egyptian Christians expressed their sadness on how they were not allowed to pray in their churches and as Muslim, I feel them. The Mosques are all closed, we do not hear the Adhan and Ramadan will commence at the end of the month.
I totally relate to this sadness but this is for the greater good.
Happy Palm Sunday to all those celebrating on Sunday according to the Orthodox Church and Happy Easter to all those celebrating it as well in the West.
This time shall pass inshallah.
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Unread 04-13-2020, 05:15 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
You know, they had these in our English schooling curriculum.
Brave New World - Huxley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuUviwo5W-A

Animal Farm - Orwell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXkicQRl6vg

1984 - Orwell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4rBDUJTnNU

Slaughterhouse Five - Vonnegut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvlZtlBfCi0

Soylent Green - 1973 Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_jGOKYHxaQ

And yet, with our minds being prepared by the curriculum, we still willingly believe that they are looking out for our well being. We do not think for ourselves. We blindly do as we are told. Those that don't are bullied and shamed by the believers.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free" Goethe
How sick is that, training you to be robots with the same information of what they’re gonna do to you.

Or, truth and light has been there, creeping in through the cracks of the enslavement system for decades, centuries of you take the 5D verses from the Bible.

What are we supposed to do but be willing conduits for collective and personal karma? We are here to be moulded into better beings by the forces of both evil and good.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Unread 04-13-2020, 05:51 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 58,331
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Copper surfaces take out superbugs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb2oWYMrFn8
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Unread 04-14-2020, 07:29 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,765
Smile Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Portugal is far less involved with installing 5G than neighboring Spain, which fully installed it earlier than most countries.

Interesting that Portugal is also being far less affected by Covid-19 than Spain!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis (04-14-2020)
  #162  
Unread 04-14-2020, 10:19 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Appleo: Do you know what I learned? How stupid people actually are. They just eat whatever is on social media – buying into all the nonsense and creating mass hysteria.

I agree. It is not just the social media, it is the media, and our governments feeding the frenzy.
Yes.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
AppLeo: Thanks a lot, Jupiter, for making this relatively manageable Saturn-Pluto conjunction utterly destructive.You know masks don't help. They create a false sense of security. Do you know social isolation is the last thing you want to implement in a pandemic? It's epidemiology 101.

I am thinking we will all have to wear masks soon to go in all shopping facilities. Shopping is strange. You can feel and sense the feelings from the surrounding shoppers. We are lining up outside with an 8' space between us to get in. A security guard with two click counters attends the door. I am doing shopping for the elderly and shut ins. Only one door is open for exit and one for entry.
It's so ridiculous. I'm not wearing a mask. I have rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
AppLeo: All these restrictions and limitations, not to mention completely stupid, but for some old people. OLD PEOPLE. People in their 70s! People who are going to live what, maybe another 2-3 years at most??? So what if the virus kills them. They are just as likely to die from the actual flu, or a heart attack or respiratory distress.

I really like old people. My shut in are in their 80's. While I don't agree with what is going on, because I have looked at the statistics from 2000 to now in Canada, the USA, the UK, and Europe and the flu has always been a danger to people that are aged, and that have respiratory issues, and the weak of the young.

Unlike you, it would seem, I do care about the old people.
It's not that I don't care about old people; their lives just shouldn't infringe on my rights. Locking down the economy to protect a population that is already in the process of dying is beyond stupid. It's utterly destruction and we're paying for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
AppLeo: We do not sacrifice the young to the old. That is just backwards nonsense. I hate old people. They created a garbage world. This postmodern shithole. Climate change and pollution. Wars. A pathetic education system. And now, they want me to put my life on hold?

You are confusing old people with people of power. Do you really think that what your Generation will be duped with, that you and your Generation should be held responsible for? The money people will do what they do. The old people, they were not responsible for the above statements. They just did, like you will do to survive in their time.

Direct your anger appropriately.
It's not really that I blame a generation. I just blame everyone. Everyone's dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
AppLeo: Our destruction of the economy has put the world back in more ways than you can imagine. We lost 2 trillion dollars! So much productivity and progress GONE. Never to be seen again. Because of some virus...

Well, to be honest, paying $6.00 for a loaf of good bread, isn't really a good economy. And the money numbers, really don't matter, it is Monopoly money. A correction had to be made. Minimum wage at $20 per hour is not a sustainable reality. How much do you want to pay for food? If people that pick apples make $20 an hour the apples will cost at least $5 per apple. Is that what you would like to see? Is this what your Generation would prefer to be know as being responsible for?
Ugh, I don't even know what you're going on about. I'm just saying that shutting down the economy slowed and even shut down production all over the economy and this has hurt us more than we realize. People are losing jobs. It'll take time for the businesses to start back up. The social isolation is making people sad and irritated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
AppLeo: The aftermath will be mental chaos. Suicide and mental illness will skyrocket when our already atomized and fragmented society becomes even more so.

Yes, the weak and destitute will die. We are extremely overpopulated on Earth. Oh well.
Uhh...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
AppLeo: Meanwhile, Capricorn elites are rushing to grab more power and money while people willingly give up their freedoms. No anger. No rebellion. No nothing. Just a blind acceptance.

There is a lot of anger. The rest I agree with.
Am I supposed to be happy about this? If you're not angry about this then you don't understand what's at stake.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
AppLeo: All these idiots who prefer security over their freedom. What is life if you aren't free? You're already dead. DEAD. You ******* zombie.

Freedom is not a word that ever should have been coined. It is a falsehood. No one is free. One persons freedom is an infringement on another. The price of "Freedom" is very high.
You don't even know what you're talking about... There are clearly different degrees of freedom and to say that there is no such thing as freedom is saying that there is no difference between the United States and Soviet Russia or Maoist China.
I would respond to the rest of what you said but too lazy...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I answered this rashly yesterday. I would like to clarify.

I agree, the world is in rough shape. Being extremely overpopulated, extremely polluted and diseased, and run by people that the blame goes to the little guys. Do you really think that the old people are responsible for this?

Are you responsible for what is happening now?
How can I be responsible; I'm only 21. Besides, I've disagreed with the status quo ever since I was 18. Whatever is happening now I never supported.

But yes older people are responsible for what is happening. Do you see any young people in authority positions?
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Unread 04-14-2020, 10:47 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,765
Smile Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Apps, this pandemic isn't restricted to the elderly, it's attacking anyone with a weakened immune system.

I do think the hyped-up fear and hysteria is ridiculous though, and that masks shouldn't be mandatory.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Unread 04-14-2020, 11:14 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Apps, this pandemic isn't restricted to the elderly, it's attacking anyone with a weakened immune system.

I do think the hyped-up fear and hysteria is ridiculous though, and that masks shouldn't be mandatory.
People with weakened immune systems are a small minority. They should just isolate themselves, not drag everyone along with them. We need to build herd immunity so that it will be safer for people with weakened immune systems. Social isolation does not help with that at all.
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Unread 04-14-2020, 11:14 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 23,765
Smile Re: What are you learning from COVID?

I'm continuing to check the correlations between 5G deployment and this latest pandemic. Russia has it in Moscow, which is where most cases are in that country. Malaysia has been been slowly introducing 5G since late 2019, and is setting up for full deployment in the coming months. Not a lot of cases there yet, but steadily increasing.

Unfortunately, 5G as a danger to our health is being used by some to suit their own prejudices, giving the warnings about it a bad reputation.

And, those who claim it's just an unscientific conspiracy theory aren't using the scientific-method to prove it's not a real threat.

5G isn't really just about Covid-19, it's about our mental and physical health in general, on a continuing basis. Since it affects the nervous system, it's not surprising that many people are on edge emotionally, and some are on the verge of panic. Not everyone is affected by it as much as others.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Unread 04-15-2020, 08:58 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,908
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Originally Posted by Opal
Appleo: Do you know what I learned? How stupid people actually are. They just eat whatever is on social media – buying into all the nonsense and creating mass hysteria.

I agree. It is not just the social media, it is the media, and our governments feeding the frenzy.


Yes.

Yes



Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal
AppLeo: Thanks a lot, Jupiter, for making this relatively manageable Saturn-Pluto conjunction utterly destructive.You know masks don't help. They create a false sense of security. Do you know social isolation is the last thing you want to implement in a pandemic? It's epidemiology 101.

I am thinking we will all have to wear masks soon to go in all shopping facilities. Shopping is strange. You can feel and sense the feelings from the surrounding shoppers. We are lining up outside with an 8' space between us to get in. A security guard with two click counters attends the door. I am doing shopping for the elderly and shut ins. Only one door is open for exit and one for entry.


It's so ridiculous. I'm not wearing a mask. I have rights.
Yes, it is all rather ridiculous. When you look at the statistic in Canada, the US, and worldwide for reported flu's and reported flu deaths the numbers don't seem so scary since it is normal, yearly. I am not wearing a mask at this time. My immune system issues have always made breathing a luxury. Putting a mask on inhibits my air. I would rather take my chances with receiving the flu. Besides, it is proven that they aren't effective.
Interesting, that you are under the programming, that you have personal rights and freedoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal
AppLeo: All these restrictions and limitations, not to mention completely stupid, but for some old people. OLD PEOPLE. People in their 70s! People who are going to live what, maybe another 2-3 years at most??? So what if the virus kills them. They are just as likely to die from the actual flu, or a heart attack or respiratory distress.

I really like old people. My shut in are in their 80's. While I don't agree with what is going on, because I have looked at the statistics from 2000 to now in Canada, the USA, the UK, and Europe and the flu has always been a danger to people that are aged, and that have respiratory issues, and the weak of the young.

Unlike you, it would seem, I do care about the old people.


It's not that I don't care about old people; their lives just shouldn't infringe on my rights. Locking down the economy to protect a population that is already in the process of dying is beyond stupid. It's utterly destruction and we're paying for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oclEjSpVS4g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal
AppLeo: We do not sacrifice the young to the old. That is just backwards nonsense. I hate old people. They created a garbage world. This postmodern shithole. Climate change and pollution. Wars. A pathetic education system. And now, they want me to put my life on hold?

You are confusing old people with people of power. Do you really think that what your Generation will be duped with, that you and your Generation should be held responsible for? The money people will do what they do. The old people, they were not responsible for the above statements. They just did, like you will do to survive in their time.

Direct your anger appropriately.


It's not really that I blame a generation. I just blame everyone. Everyone's dumb.
Okay, I understand that. I rather agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal
AppLeo: Our destruction of the economy has put the world back in more ways than you can imagine. We lost 2 trillion dollars! So much productivity and progress GONE. Never to be seen again. Because of some virus...

Well, to be honest, paying $6.00 for a loaf of good bread, isn't really a good economy. And the money numbers, really don't matter, it is Monopoly money. A correction had to be made. Minimum wage at $20 per hour is not a sustainable reality. How much do you want to pay for food? If people that pick apples make $20 an hour the apples will cost at least $5 per apple. Is that what you would like to see? Is this what your Generation would prefer to be know as being responsible for?


Ugh, I don't even know what you're going on about. I'm just saying that shutting down the economy slowed and even shut down production all over the economy and this has hurt us more than we realize. People are losing jobs. It'll take time for the businesses to start back up. The social isolation is making people sad and irritated.

A lot of business's will close forever. This is a reset. In my lifetime, you were able to buy a "Baker's Dozen" of bread for a dollar. That is 13 loaves. Good loaves, made at a baker's. Not a lot of them left anymore, had to close, people started shopping at the Superstores.

Yes, jobs are gone. Humans are clan orientated. We like interaction. Right now, they don't want us to communicate. They want us isolated. Social distanced. Easier to control without a grouping. As one we are weak, together we are strong. We watch their news, isolated, there is no water cooler talk.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal
AppLeo: The aftermath will be mental chaos. Suicide and mental illness will skyrocket when our already atomized and fragmented society becomes even more so.

Yes, the weak and destitute will die. We are extremely overpopulated on Earth. Oh well.


Uhh...

It is what it is, they know what they are doing.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal
AppLeo: Meanwhile, Capricorn elites are rushing to grab more power and money while people willingly give up their freedoms. No anger. No rebellion. No nothing. Just a blind acceptance.

There is a lot of anger. The rest I agree with.


Am I supposed to be happy about this? If you're not angry about this then you don't understand what's at stake.

No, you are not supposed to be happy about it. It just is. I am angry about it, more than you would hazard to guess. But I have fought with them since I was very young. I am aware of the stakes, and the outcome. I still fight them, I still lose. I won't stop. Uranus square ascendant. Such is. It sounds like, one day, you might really understand what's at stake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal
AppLeo: All these idiots who prefer security over their freedom. What is life if you aren't free? You're already dead. DEAD. You ******* zombie.

Freedom is not a word that ever should have been coined. It is a falsehood. No one is free. One persons freedom is an infringement on another. The price of "Freedom" is very high.


You don't even know what you're talking about... There are clearly different degrees of freedom and to say that there is no such thing as freedom is saying that there is no difference between the United States and Soviet Russia or Maoist China.
I would respond to the rest of what you said but too lazy...

I know what I am talking about. Are you sure? The wet markets are open in China. Commerce and trade continue. They are like political parties, they try to show us they are different from each other, so that we feel free, and will vote for them. But seriously, there is no real difference to the people. Debt. Taxes. Death.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal
I answered this rashly yesterday. I would like to clarify.

I agree, the world is in rough shape. Being extremely overpopulated, extremely polluted and diseased, and run by people that the blame goes to the little guys. Do you really think that the old people are responsible for this?

Are you responsible for what is happening now?


How can I be responsible; I'm only 21. Besides, I've disagreed with the status quo ever since I was 18. Whatever is happening now I never supported.

But yes older people are responsible for what is happening. Do you see any young people in authority positions?

"They" are responsible. "Their" people of your age will be in authority positions. It does not matter what you think you support. "They" will do what they want regardless.

Place your anger appropriately. The sheep have no power.

Last edited by Opal; 04-15-2020 at 09:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Unread 04-15-2020, 09:01 AM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,988
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Opal, use the quote button
I’m not responding to those cluttered unstructured paragraphs
__________________
Reality is already enough as a punishment
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Unread 04-15-2020, 09:05 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,908
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Opal, use the quote button
I’m not responding to those cluttered unstructured paragraphs
I underlined them, my answers. You either read them or you don't.

Last edited by Opal; 04-15-2020 at 09:07 AM. Reason: my English is very structured silly.
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Unread 04-15-2020, 10:20 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,908
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

I will use your line. I am too “lazy” to do it again.
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Unread 04-15-2020, 11:24 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,929
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #171  
Unread 04-15-2020, 11:24 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,929
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

A puzzle if you're bored!

__________________
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Reply With Quote
  #172  
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:07 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

I found it I found it!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #173  
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:10 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Do I win a prize 😀 lol............
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Unread 04-15-2020, 02:46 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,929
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Shhh don’t well others!!
Reply With Quote
  #175  
Unread 04-15-2020, 02:48 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Re: What are you learning from COVID?

Oops! Put another on here and if I know it I Promise I won’t say a word on here!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.