What will happen in my life next year (2020)?

Astrology

What thing(s) will happen in my life next year (2020)? Any change(s) in my life?

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Birth Chart Table.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 26

Ecliptique

Hello Astrology,

in 2020, you will really want to master what is of interest to you by tying and keeping control of what is wrong and doing the best you can.
You will want to achieve a way of being while controlling your thoughts and ideas. You will hope a lot through your way of being and you will want to make the most of things in relation to your goals. You will seek to highlight what is problematic. You will want to free yourself and make a fresh start in what interests you.
You will unite with what you do and you will be happy to be appreciated for it. You will seek to seduce and value yourself in the face of difficulties. This will lead you to be cooperative in what interests you. You will still be afraid of disaffection with your ideas. (In the spring and early summer of 2020).
You will be appreciated for your ability to affirm your aspirations while engaging in what is wrong. You will want to go to the end of what is possible in relation to the problems posed. You will persevere through your ideas. You will be convinced to be right through your way of being. You will want to justify yourself in relation to your goals. This will contribute to a certain passion for what is problematic and there will be a desire to take up a challenge in what interests you (in the second half of 2020).

Good luck.
Ecliptique.

Astrology

From February to June in 2020, I have to take a very important college class. Will I be able to get an A in this class? Also, will Trump be re-elected at the end of the year? Will he become a president for the second term?

Ecliptique

From February to June in 2020, I have to take a very important college class. Will I be able to get an A in this class? Also, will Trump be re-elected at the end of the year? Will he become a president for the second term?

Hello Astrology,

1) As far as you are concerned, you are well in what can lead you to success by obtaining a result through your way of being.

2) In 2019 and 2020, Donald Trump has the hope of achieving what is of interest to him. In 2020, he will want to change his goals. He will want to improve what is difficult to access for him, helping to change what is of interest. It will tend to seek new solutions to be appreciated.
In the spring and early summer of 2020, he will unite with his goals while trying to be appreciated. This will lead him to defend what he considers fair and will even be empathetic to what interests him. It will be in favor of listening to be appreciated. It will tend to focus entirely on what is problematic. This will lead him to want to value himself in relation to what is valuable to him. He will want to be in harmony with his goals.
In the autumn and until the elections, he will absolutely want to be attentive to be appreciated. It will tend to be persuasive in relation to the problems posed. It will be in favor of a sense of the perception of what is valuable to him, which will lead him to know if he is appreciated.

And in 2021?
His activities will lead him to have a very personal conception of what is of interest and value to him.
His communion with the other will depend on how he feels. It will be more impressionable. Will it be more uncontrollable and disconcerting? He might want to escape reality ...

This astrological interpretation highlights what is of interest to him, his values ​​and wanting to be appreciated! Will he be re-elected or not, he will have, among other things, his talent to be appreciated ...

Ecliptique.

Astrology

Good explanation. But can you please tell me the answer more directly? My question is, will he be re-elected and win the second term in 2020 or not?

Ecliptique

Hello Astrology,

you know no one should make a prediction as you understand it. Donald Trump may have health problems, stroke before the election or die of cardiac arrest (as did my younger brother without being able to do anything ...). At present, it seems he still has a very good chance of being re-elected. Have you wondered who would have a better chance than he at the moment? In addition I am French and I do not know well the US policy. I gave you an astrological study based on his birth chart on what would give him the best chances. Do not forget that he is in charge, not the stars! You will see how the trend is emerging for him before this presidential election.
Do not be worried about whether he will be re-elected or not. you can focus more on what you can do for yourself (post # 1).
Ecliptique.