marraige and career

Hello,

My question is two fold about marraige and career

Here are my details

Date of Birth: 14th October 1990
Time of Birth: 22:37 (10:37 p.m.)
Place of birth: Vadodara, Gujarat , India

My first question is after years of trying i finally found life partner and i will be marrying her in INDIA in december 2021. How will married life in general be for me with her? anything I need to chant for happy married life?

I am currently working as a trainee doctor in a job and will graduate in July 2022. Following this i will take a permanent job likely in NJ USA where i currently reside. How are my job prospects and will i have good cash flow etc?

Thanks

mathur_dinesh

You have Gemini ascendant and Saturn occupies your seventh house of married life. Sagittarius is the sign in this house. Jupiter owns this sign. It is exalted in the second house with Ketu. You will earn wealth after or through your marriage. The presence of Ketu suggests that you should be faithful to the marital bond failing which there can be disturbance in married life. You will have a good professional image.
Saturn is the ruler of the eighth and ninth houses. It points to a possible difficulty in marriage causing a likelihood of unhappiness in marriage. However Saturn will not cause any adverse developments in marriage if you keep your mind under check and do not give in to wayward behaviour.
Your work may relate to eyes, face, teeth, mouth, throat and that region. It may also relate to improving appearance. You will have a good career. You will be wealthy and will have good status in society.

Sorry sir. Yes I agree with ur readings and about being careful as well

I posted her details because I just wanted to know one more thing

She and I have lot of misunderstandings and arguments about every month over trings
Do things improve after marraiage in December 2021? Any mantras to help with this ?

No acknowledgement of the reading that has already been given!!?