Have you met your ASC / MC conjunction (angle twin) ? Dish!

cazimi

I have a good friend, who literally vibrates (sometimes too eerily close for comfort) on the same degree Scorpio ASC, Leo MC as I.

I will share with you my observations! Share yours, if you have seen this. I cant seem to find much book reading off hand-- and I prefer everyones field work (I apologize if my writing sounds like a 1940s tabloid, or paperback pulp but this is how I am using astrology to assess my daily life-- daily life is my main squeeze):

As mentioned, things get very very heavy, and we can only get pinches of each other, (we have a bad Venus Sat. square-- great timing for relationships).
Then, when out of touch, we meet each other in vivid lucid dreams and predict texts and emails--- woo woo etc
Speaking to him has made my ovaries tingle.
I wont say Im in love, but my body seems to recognize him in a way that is like watching an animal.
No other person I have met has generated flushes of temperature and blood in my body circulation like this, sheerly though conversation, or thinking of him. Its like medieval prayer, its what Madonna sang about haha.
Knowing his effects and our moments, in mundane life, has given mundane lifes ways such an... ah-ha type blessing.
I like that I know him, though Ive never planned my life around him.

Its like our bodies are aligned in grids.
Im not out of my mind as much as just paying close attention to him in a scientific gaze-- Ive never met a person with ASC MC twin.

I have had lots of romantic partners who I have calculated and tabbed, and none have had this phenomenal body magnetism of tingles, pops, and fascination with highly obscure topics that we have only really studied in a monastic 12th house sense. (we both compose loads of music that we dont share with anyone)

[[[[
**My brother and I are ASC-MC MC-ASC conjunction twins, and we have similar "body" experiences;
When I get certain ailments, cuts, pimples, he will also have separately from me, observed his own similar affliction in a body part.
(We have similar dreams as well)
Its all sounding like Vedic astrology now.
My brother is also a theoretical physicist-- and I as a rogue astrologer have an odd synastry that works beautifully-- where he is respectful and aware of my "pseudoscience" and old wives tales and performance art rituals,
and he exchanges with me his mystical scientific findings.

Perhaps MC-ASC ASC-MC angle twins are always in rotation, and "feeding" one another with their conflicting angles.
]]]]

My aforementioned ASC MC twin is too intense for me at times on the psychic, and physical plane, and he is as curmugeonly and as eccentric as I am.
I always feel like meeting my own insanity and humor all over again,
picking up right where I left off, with a perfect stranger.
Its been like looking in a mirror,
and I cant deal sometimes with his murkiness, because its a lot of my own darkness glaring back, and I dont have the breath to say "stop (that thing I do)".

In this relationship, there is also the added gravity of
his Taurus North Node,
which sits directly on our shared Descendant
like a fat kid of a sea saw.

To have a South Node conj a mutual Scorp ASC
is like the world giving a wake up call for 2 people to just merge and be grounded, give up the Scorpio facade a little-- we must give and share, no hoarding-- pour some tea, have some cake, be like Bilbo Baggins.

As Scorpio overlays, we see similar odd things.
We both have Leo MC personalities, the diva, the singing and the big hair,
12th house stelliums-- never leaving home and sharing a love of dance and art that will be mostly hidden
we are also neptunian personae.
Our chart shape even sits in the same Locomotive distribution led by a bright air sign Mars in tragic water sign houses

We both are a little hopeless unless we are involved in art or mysticism, or sitting in a bathtub talking until the water is cold and the sun is up.
(Water sign ASC people love being in water)

Our relationship is stormy but we cant stay mad at each other.
we are essentially siblings. its been driving me nuts.
Scorpio ASC x2 makes us so very All of Nothing and so meeting the ASC twin is dealing with YOUR STUFF.

Lastly Lib Venus is SQ my Cap Saturn 0 deg
-- I have this aspect with my current partner (who is the older, saturnian)
-- I call it the pimp and prostitute aspect! or the businessman and the hooker
But some people call it glue. I stop here. I digress.

Anyone alse have the wierd luck of meeting your ASC MC twin, or ASC-MC MC-ASC twin in this life? Dish!

Snakechammah

Thank you for starting this thread!

The guy I am obsessed with has his MC conjunct my ASC (and also his IC conjunct my DC) by 1 degree.

You are SPOT-ON about the tingles and Shades-of-Lust feelings!! I can literally feel him in my bones! We haven't bonked yet but if we do, I can guarantee I'd die and go straight to heaven!

It is indeed very heavy, very soulmate, very twin flame like... but unfortunately we are not together. I pray every waking/sleeping moment that we will be, and I've never wanted a man sooo much!!

I really like your description about this conjunction, it's incredible isn't it? It's an intense magnetic pull towards one another, and I really really really want him - even though I'm forcing myself to stop this madness!

Which one are you? The MC or the ASC? If you have this conjunction, then I'm sure you also have the IC/DC as well? I wonder how the other dude feels, being the MC/IC person?

My Moon conjuncts his IC by 0 degrees. His Moon conjuncts my DC by 3 degrees.

My intuition tells me he wants me too... but his lack of action is saying otherwise. I feel like I'm eternally waiting for him.

I'd love to hear yours and others' experience as well - as the MC/IC person! How do you feel?

cazimi

Thanks for the response.

The guy I had mentioned before has the identical Scorp Ascendant and Leo MC as me. Like you, things arent 100% but there is definitely magnetism that has been nothing short of an existential scale.
The angles importance are essentially the boundaries and definers of our existence, so anything there feels Big.

Sex with this person, despite lack of real mars venus synastry aspects has sent me into a psycho sexual regression mode. He has turned me back into ectoplasm,-- its been kind of embarrassing-- I didn't know anyone could do that.
Hitting angles with people means you are meeting people who are compositionally like you-- you have the same scaffoldings.

Wierdo space sex could just be what happens though when any Scorpio couple get together. :sideways:

My current partner and I have AC DC conjunction.
Returning to the body-gene theory I have, we look like siblings or family, or clannish. I think we have a narcissistic crush on each other-- but we need self love.
As flip turned overlays, we share 12th house sun and venus, which flips into the others' 6th house. Somehow I enjoy that in my 5th woo hoo!
Attraction for uncanny, fixed similarities = feeling people who share angles.
We both share an existential pretexts.. we are of mixed heritage, have changed accents, moved around a lot, belong to no social class... feel outsider, "see" too much. We both have clinical psych stuff.
There is a lot that is silently understood and its humorous.
Sexually there are those aforementioned spiritual vibes, and i feel healing on a primal level of AC initiations and DC mergings.

Angular partners may also be significators of potential for real change at deep levels. Shared angles are compositional and holistic convergence, and reciprocity... I think of them like funnels. ::

In relationships, people tend to find things they want to change in a partner.
This, as we have learned over and over is a huge and often fruitless undertaking, potentially more damaging than help.
I am thinking that people who share angles are presented with a type of conflict that is SO deeply personal and recognizable,
that it allows them to perform a type of "self surgery" through openings (angles are huge channels of energy) which another person with these angles can help one see and mirror.
It might be a painless way to self evaluate and reach in and rewire.

I have not seen the case of MC IC conjunction !

I know how it feels to have the IC "touched" in synastry,
and its like "Come home with me!" Its nice hanging out with this person and they look like they could fit in at your family reunion for the good or the ugly!

A moon conjunction is very strong karmic lulling...
your mommy side will explode in his company
Good, or heavy moon contacts (like moon on the IC) feel intoxicating to you as a nurturer and priovider, and you may feel as a couple sucked into domestic space, people, things like a vacuum, with you playing matriarch. He may feel his public life of career risk of being suffocated at worst, or you may provide a great nurturing asset to his vocational life...
There may be a conflict between the public and private lives ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i know two examples... Also another instance I have seen,

I also know 2 girls who have been best friends from childhood with an the angle twin aspect--
In their case, its AC conj MC + MC conj AC combination. (all angles square)
Again, they can sense thoughts and feelings, even when living far away, as adults who may not be in touch. --

Again, I really suspect that sharing these angles is like sharing "cells" or "astral genetic makeup" for lack of better terminology-- You grow and experience vibrations with this person, at a composition corporeal level.

They are that couple who complete each others sentences, will develop identical obsessions despite separate lives they live far away, and they cultivated deep friendships with mutual friends seamlessly (not all of us have this social luck).

These pairs, I suspect, enter a social situation like the same puzzle piece.

As a pair, these girls are really fun to be around- its like seeing a link that is closer than genetic sisters. They are just another set of conjoined twins on the astral plane.

So I have a few examples now of how it is to experience Angle twin people. They are fun to see at work.

---------------------------------
Phew!

Last edited:

Snakechammah

Cazimi,
Your explanation is brilliant! You're such a talented wordsmith!

I see what you mean about AC/MC twin... I thought you meant conjunction of the angles!! I've never met my AC/MC twin though, not in that sense.

Previously I had an exact conjunction of AC/IC (me being IC) with a platonic male friend. I love him like a childhood pet! It feels nostalgic, and I wanted my parents to adopt him at age 30! Our friendship feels like a stinky well-used teddybear! No romantic or sexual feelings - just plain ol' teddybear love.

This new one - the AC/MC & DC/IC conjunction is the first romantic one I'm experiencing. I guess the other synastry aspects also adds to the fire - double whammy Venus/Mars, Moon conjunct Moon, double whammy Venus/Pluto, Sun trine Venus, Moon trine Venus, double whammy Psyche/Moon and so forth. Some of them are wide but hey, better aspected than not at all right? :biggrin:

The most bonding aspect is definitely those angle conjunctions. I've had all the above with other people before but never as intense as this Angle Conjunction thing. I hate saying this but I feel, deep in my bones, that he is indeed my soulmate.

My experience with him is extremely painful. I can't explain it. The idiot puts me on a rollercoaster high. The ride is still ongoing! I'm certain our paths have crossed in order for both of us to evolve, even if we do not end up together. That's what soulmates are for - to hurt, kill and grow the sh*t outta you!

Thank you so much, Cazimi, for sharing your experience about your AC/MC twin! Angles are incredibly powerful aren't they?

sibylline

My ASC/chart twin is an old English professor of mine. Our ASCs are conjunct and personal planets conjunct and same house positions except the Moon. We liked each other immediately and she was all, "I knew you were a water sign!" We cringe at the same things, laugh at the same time, study the same subjects. She was one of my best friends in college and we spent tons of time together. She calls me the daughter she never had.

Delu

I also have my an AC/MC conjunction with the man I really want, we also have a moon conjunction and my sun in conjunction with his Venus, and even if I think I like him, I feel the same as you, waiting forever