For the people who were born during the transit between two generations

Gemini888

I mean people whose Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are not in the supposed position of their generation (for example, I belong to the Scorpio Pluto generation, but my Uranus is in Aquarius instead of Capricorn) See this list for reference

If you were born during a transit between two generations, how do you think your :uranus::neptune: and :pluto: function compared to people who don't experience the transit? Do you think you experience both generations?

Lion o ness

well im from a different generation so i cant really answer your questions.
BUT

I have pluto at 0 libra, sometime i meet people that are younger than me but they have pluto in virgo. So pluto went retro after i was born and went back into virgo. Honestly i dont really know how it effects us differently.

But i want to at least reply 🤪

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm on the edge of Uranus in Libra/Scorpio. I was born towards the end of the ten month period in 1974-75 when Uranus transited back and forth over the Libra/Scorpio cusp. So, while I have Uranus in Libra, there are people both a few months older than me and a few months younger than me who have it in Scorpio.

The one noteworthy thing I see is this: body piercing and tattoos became popular right when my birth cohort was in its late teens to early twenties: Uranus square age. It was mainly people in their late teens to early twenties who were getting those piercings and tattoos. I think that has everything to do with Uranus in Scorpio, being triggered by the square. But I'm the odd one out in that respect: I've never had or wanted any tattoos. Nor any piercings, except for the traditional one earring per earlobe. It occurs to me that the people I know personally who are my age and have gone for tattoos and body piercing, were all born during a Uranus in Scorpio window.

Lion o ness

I'm on the edge of Uranus in Libra/Scorpio. I was born towards the end of the ten month period in 1974-75 when Uranus transited back and forth over the Libra/Scorpio cusp. So, while I have Uranus in Libra, there are people both a few months older than me and a few months younger than me who have it in Scorpio.

The one noteworthy thing I see is this: body piercing and tattoos became popular right when my birth cohort was in its late teens to early twenties: Uranus square age. It was mainly people in their late teens to early twenties who were getting those piercings and tattoos. I think that has everything to do with Uranus in Scorpio, being triggered by the square. But I'm the odd one out in that respect: I've never had or wanted any tattoos. Nor any piercings, except for the traditional one earring per earlobe. It occurs to me that the people I know personally who are my age and have gone for tattoos and body piercing, were all born during a Uranus in Scorpio window.

My uranus in libra i have tattoos 🤪. However i get what ur saying its more extreme with the uranus in Scorpio generation. The holes in ears full bidy tats etc

Humanitarian

I'm a very very late Gen Z, and being a Zalpha, I have Neptune in Aquarius and Uranus in Pisces, but I have Pluto in Capricorn, and many Zoomers are conservatives, but anti-Christian, but I'm a progressive radical anarcho-communist anti-capitalist Christian (+astrologer) and so on. I think my disdain to capitalism is through my Mercury-Pluto conjunction, and Mercury is my chart ruler.

Last edited: