Age of Aquarius

Opal

Premium Member
The Yugas are subject to so much disagreement as to duration and start-dates, as well as the cause (meaning the astronomical basis), I much prefer the Astrological Ages for long-term explanations. At least we know where they're coming from.

Right now I am just thinking numbers......#9.......#9........well, okay I do think of dates......Burgoyne:wink:

http://libroesoterico.com/biblioteca/Varios/62139455-The-Light-of-Egypt-Volume-1.pdf

I will be talking in book page numbers, not pdf pages.....

Page 86......it starts to get more of my interest

Page 110 has an interesting date......

Opal

Premium Member

Opal

Premium Member
Mark 14:13

And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him

Luke 22:10

And he said unto them. Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.

petosiris

Banned
Mark 14:13

And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him

Luke 22:10

And he said unto them. Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.

It could contain no esoteric meaning as ''pitcher carrying'' was as common as you seeing the neighbour walking his dog. The constellation of Aquarius was also associated with people who find and draw water, or who serve such to rulers. These things were common in Antiquity.

Opal

Premium Member
It could contain no esoteric meaning as ''pitcher carrying'' was as common as you seeing the neighbour walking his dog. The constellation of Aquarius was also associated with people who find and draw water, or who serve such to rulers. These things were common in Antiquity.

Yes, it could be, but in context with the preceding and proceeding words......there could be a commonality.....I do mean could......

Last edited:

david starling

There's no rule against individual members REFERRING to you as ptolemy, ptolemy. :biggrin: