Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-08-2017, 03:16 PM
SunW SunW is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 123
The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

You know that Uranus rules robots and new technology. I don't think that the Age of Aquarius will bring good things for us. I thing that humanity might be destroyed in that age. The ultimate goal is that humans and robots will be mixed and eventually humans will not exist as they are.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbqh7UmGh80

The first robot that has citizenship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvmZw06-RxM

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-08-2017, 04:30 PM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 1,989
Question Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Every sign of the zodiac has a light side and a dark side. Aquarius is science and social, political or cultural reform. The dawning period (20th century) is where science seems to broke nearly every barrier we previously believed in. And 2 tyrannical ideologies appeared (and vanished): Fascism and communism. North Korea is the remnant of the authoritarian and Marxist worlds today, but would humanity be freed of not only "having" to work, be ruled by an artificial intelligence regime? And are humans enslaved by other humans as well?
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-23-2017, 11:40 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,371
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Guess no hippie times for us.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12-23-2017, 11:46 PM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

As a Moon & Mars trine Uranus... Kiss muhh Uranus... Bring on the Aqua age
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CancerEvolve For This Useful Post:
AquarianRising (12-24-2017)
  #5  
Unread 12-24-2017, 12:14 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,371
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

One day the plucking toasters are gonna want equal rights.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-24-2017, 12:16 AM
Rawiri's Avatar
Rawiri Rawiri is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: No home base.
Posts: 635
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

"And then she tried to put bread in me without my consent"
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawiri For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (12-24-2017), AquarianRising (12-24-2017), Blaze (12-24-2017), jac (07-02-2019)
  #7  
Unread 12-24-2017, 12:20 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,371
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawiri View Post
"And then she tried to put bread in me without my consent"
*Gasp*
.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-24-2017, 07:26 AM
WHYNOT WHYNOT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 279
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunW View Post
You know that Uranus rules robots and new technology. I don't think that the Age of Aquarius will bring good things for us. I thing that humanity might be destroyed in that age. The ultimate goal is that humans and robots will be mixed and eventually humans will not exist as they are.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbqh7UmGh80

The first robot that has citizenship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvmZw06-RxM
YES. You are CORRECT . (And...you can tell by responses so far that most people have lost their minds already ..
and I'm pointing out ..thus far illustrated...that most people have LOST capacity to think . (Scary indeed.)

Last edited by WHYNOT; 12-24-2017 at 07:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-24-2017, 09:13 AM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Oh i don't know... I was never told i had power to change an entire world myself and that no one has ever tried it before. And i have Jupiter opposite Neptune.. You know delusion?

I may aswell join in crying about the age of Aqua whilst i sit on my butt complaining to a 0.0001% community of the human race.

Because brains are truly being used when you attempt to talk down to others.


LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-24-2017, 09:34 AM
WHYNOT WHYNOT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 279
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

I don't know what you mean.

But "THE AGE of AQUARIUS" has certainly deluded many people into thinking that we are entering some kind of "New Age" of improvement.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 12-24-2017, 09:45 AM
AquarianRising's Avatar
AquarianRising AquarianRising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Face-first in a big ol' bowl of lasagna.
Posts: 543
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHYNOT View Post
I don't know what you mean.

But "THE AGE of AQUARIUS" has certainly deluded many people into thinking that we are entering some kind of "New Age" of improvement.
It's not Aquarius that's deluded people into that perspective, but rather it is Pisces. Aquarius (and more particularly Uranus) is too concerned with truth to be a deluding archetype. But I agree that every archetype has a shadow, and Aquarius is no different.
__________________
www.AquarianRising.net: My YouTube channel
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 12-24-2017, 09:52 AM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHYNOT View Post
I don't know what you mean.

But "THE AGE of AQUARIUS" has certainly deluded many people into thinking that we are entering some kind of "New Age" of improvement.
Preaching here won't help. Go deal with it apply action to what you type. This cuts the difference between those who truly want it vs sitting complaining.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CancerEvolve For This Useful Post:
AquarianRising (12-24-2017)
  #13  
Unread 12-24-2017, 11:31 AM
WHYNOT WHYNOT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 279
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
Preaching here won't help. Go deal with it apply action to what you type. This cuts the difference between those who truly want it vs sitting complaining.
You cut in and dont know what you're talking about.
(maybe cos Merc is retro)

Nobody is "complaining".

Come back , read properly and try again. Or shut up.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 12-24-2017, 11:48 AM
WHYNOT WHYNOT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 279
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquarianRising View Post
It's not Aquarius that's deluded people into that perspective, but rather it is Pisces. Aquarius (and more particularly Uranus) is too concerned with truth to be a deluding archetype. But I agree that every archetype has a shadow, and Aquarius is no different.
WTH do you mean now??
You're not coming across very clear.

I am saying that (concept of) "THE AGE of AQUARIUS" ...(not Aquarians) has deluded many people into assuming that we are progressing/entering an "enlightened " age.
(When The Truth is , that Society is actually REgressing )

You were correct to begin with..it's a horrible age we're entering..

Last edited by WHYNOT; 12-24-2017 at 12:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 12-24-2017, 11:53 AM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHYNOT View Post
You cut in and dont know what you're talking about.
(maybe cos Merc is retro)

Nobody is "complaining".

Come back , read properly and try again. Or shut up.
I read completely fine. Preaching here where nobody can do anything about so called robots is not helping your cause.

There is such a thing known as proactive effort to change something and being a moaning annoying person to 0.0001% on an astro forum.
The issue here is you mentioned people here have no brains, the posts suggest that we don't care.

I look after and help and guide what i have in front of me, not preach that the world is bad because of "age of Aquarius is coming"
Remember you add to the poison by babbling that everyone who disagrees with you has no brains. That talk get's retaliation in reality.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 12-24-2017, 12:04 PM
WHYNOT WHYNOT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 279
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Maybe you don't know the difference between a
"Comment", "objective observation"
and what is "complaint"

What is "preaching"? btw. Maybe that's what you're doing now. Lol.

LEARN ENGLISH PROPERLY

Come back ONLY AFTER. Meantime SHUT UP.

Last edited by WHYNOT; 12-24-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 12-24-2017, 12:24 PM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHYNOT View Post
Maybe you don't know the difference between a
"Comment", "objective observation"
and what is "complaint"

What is "preaching"? btw. Maybe that's what you're doing now. Lol.

LEARN ENGLISH PROPERLY

Come back ONLY AFTER. Meantime SHUT UP.
Well seeing as you mentioned Mercury must be retro. Reading comprehension is not a virtue.
Your inability to lay out exactly what you are arguing about and lack of knowlegdable depth on this subject screams a lot louder than any Caps Locked sentence you could ever throw at me.

Bigger reason as to why you struggle so much in reality. Unable to present reality without being a child. And deem anything that scrapes your fragile ego as something to lash out at. Until then your inferiority complex will rot and seeth until you learn to deal with your own problems.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 12-24-2017, 12:36 PM
WHYNOT WHYNOT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 279
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
Well seeing as you mentioned Mercury must be retro. Reading comprehension is not a virtue.
Your inability to lay out exactly what you are arguing about and lack of knowlegdable depth on this subject screams a lot louder than any Caps Locked sentence you could ever throw at me.

Bigger reason as to why you struggle so much in reality. Unable to present reality without being a child. And deem anything that scrapes your fragile ego as something to lash out at. Until then your inferiority complex will rot and seeth until you learn to deal with your own problems.
WOW.
STILL PREACHING.
Lol.
(Go home and revise English Language.)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 12-24-2017, 12:41 PM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Deflection and weakness.
As stated. 0.0001% You can't stand and never will, this is why you complain about something so trivial, 1 person pulls you off track and you fall into his power.

Weak.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 12-24-2017, 12:50 PM
WHYNOT WHYNOT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 279
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

BY the way, Comprehension is not a "virtue". (Wrong word altogether)

Proper Comprehension is an ESSENTIAL prerequisite to logic & reasoning.

You have a LOT of learning to do.
Big FAIL.

Goodbye.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 12-24-2017, 01:06 PM
WHYNOT WHYNOT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 279
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

I will help you one last time:
Proper comprehension is the key to using Logic & reasoning.

Lack of Logic & reasoning = Irrational
=Nonsense.

Goodbye &
Merry Christmas.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 12-24-2017, 02:40 PM
CancerEvolve CancerEvolve is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,679
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Then you would understand that knowledge & proper teaching requires education & teaching. Preaching and moaning does nothing much like spitting your dummy out.

Exalted Jupiter loves topics like these... Exalted Moon gets a huge laugh out of it. Do you want a toffee? It's Christmas after all.

Goodbye sweetheart.


Age of Aquarius... Personal relations, friends, people you care about and those who care about you hold close to you.

Extend your solidarity of love and warmth to those in true need and learn to weave between superficial and truth. And the upmost thing to keep intact is your integrity.

Treat people how you would like to be treated and respect space and needs.

Life is pretty easy once you bash down your own issues, they come up from time to time, this is why learning to deal with your issues matters, if you do not you will spread poison to others.

Now i am preaching.

Just ate the biggest cake ever... Jezzus

Not even Xmas day yet lol.

Last edited by CancerEvolve; 12-24-2017 at 03:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 12-24-2017, 03:32 PM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Now
Posts: 9,371
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 12-24-2017, 07:54 PM
AquarianRising's Avatar
AquarianRising AquarianRising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Face-first in a big ol' bowl of lasagna.
Posts: 543
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Yeah, this "WHYNOT" dude is evidently a troll. I'd suggest people give him a wide berth.
__________________
www.AquarianRising.net: My YouTube channel
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AquarianRising For This Useful Post:
rahu (12-24-2017)
  #25  
Unread 12-24-2017, 07:59 PM
AquarianRising's Avatar
AquarianRising AquarianRising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Face-first in a big ol' bowl of lasagna.
Posts: 543
Re: The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
Extend your solidarity of love and warmth to those in true need and learn to weave between superficial and truth. And the upmost thing to keep intact is your integrity.

Treat people how you would like to be treated and respect space and needs.

Life is pretty easy once you bash down your own issues, they come up from time to time, this is why learning to deal with your issues matters, if you do not you will spread poison to others.

Now i am preaching.
No, it's just sound advise, although I'm not convinced he's receptive to it. Preaching involves a lot more poetry of speech, dogmatism and the eschewing of reality and it's tenets. Telling someone not to be a d*ck is just common sense. I wouldn't worry about it. He's not apt to follow what you said anyway.
__________________
www.AquarianRising.net: My YouTube channel
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.