Does she like me?

obsidianmineral

There’s this girl I like, but I’m not sure if she likes me back. She’s usually nice to me, hugs me and tells me she’d like to talk more. We’ve gone out two times, and she’s told me that she’d like going out again. We have good chemistry.

However, I don’t see that much interest sometimes. I really am confused about all this, and don’t know if it’s safe to try asking her out or telling her about my feelings. I feel like she sends me mixed signals. My gut tells me she might just find me attractive and that’s it.

Truth be told, I just wanna do the right thing, be me, be independent and be upright, but my feelings get in the way. I don’t want someone just to “get sex”. I’m really tired of being the one that always feels a lot for the other person but isn’t reciprocated to the same extent. I’m a 21 year old guy, maybe it’s normal for someone my age to have these kinds of feelings. I find myself constantly getting frustrated at myself when I feel things for her, like “come on, don’t be a dumbass” . Past experiences have taught me that my happiness is the only thing that matters. And that’s legit what I want in life. I just wanna be myself, express myself completely and do things right.

So what is my prospect, you guys?

https://imgur.com/a/iVIFOMG

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't see much prospect for coming together with you as Sun and her as Saturn. Those planets do not aspect and reception between them is not encouraging.
It may be too soon to know, though, given the early rising point.

muchacho

There’s this girl I like, but I’m not sure if she likes me back. She’s usually nice to me, hugs me and tells me she’d like to talk more. We’ve gone out two times, and she’s told me that she’d like going out again. We have good chemistry.
The (tropical) chart you posted doesn't reflect that at all. As Ilene already mentioned, no reception, not aspect. So this isn't going anywhere.

However, looking at the sidereal chart, you've got some nice mutual reception (aka chemistry), but still no aspect.

So, I'd say, yes she likes you back. But since there is no aspect, circumstances have to change in order to take it to the next level.

obsidianmineral

The (tropical) chart you posted doesn't reflect that at all. As Ilene already mentioned, no reception, not aspect. So this isn't going anywhere.

However, looking at the sidereal chart, you've got some nice mutual reception (aka chemistry), but still no aspect.

So, I'd say, yes she likes you back. But since there is no aspect, circumstances have to change in order to take it to the next level.

Ah, I see. Well, I can say we have good chemistry because we’ve had fun when going out together. At least I can say I have. And she’s told me she’s had fun as well.

I was thinking about this matter throughout day, and reached the conclusion that I can’t have anything with her. I don’t feel like I want this in my life. Not someone who isn’t that available. And more than this, I feel like I need peace. I’ve gone through this kind of thing before (but much worse), because I was naive. Despite how sour it feels at times, I will be optimistic. That is my will.

I’m not the one to say “well someone better will come”, firstly cause I don’t place my hopes on someone else. I just wanna find my own happiness within.

I truly felt something for this girl, but have decided that I’m no longer gonna look for her.

obsidianmineral

I don't see much prospect for coming together with you as Sun and her as Saturn. Those planets do not aspect and reception between them is not encouraging.
It may be too soon to know, though, given the early rising point.

Yeah, it seems that way. Early rising in horary is also a significator of things not being developed enough.

muchacho

Ah, I see. Well, I can say we have good chemistry because we’ve had fun when going out together. At least I can say I have. And she’s told me she’s had fun as well.

I was thinking about this matter throughout day, and reached the conclusion that I can’t have anything with her. I don’t feel like I want this in my life. Not someone who isn’t that available. And more than this, I feel like I need peace. I’ve gone through this kind of thing before (but much worse), because I was naive. Despite how sour it feels at times, I will be optimistic. That is my will.

I’m not the one to say “well someone better will come”, firstly cause I don’t place my hopes on someone else. I just wanna find my own happiness within.

I truly felt something for this girl, but have decided that I’m no longer gonna look for her.
Yes, there's mutual reception by triplicity, which would suggest exactly what you are describing there.

Well, you most likely are not going to just switch off your feelings like that (unless you are a Scorpio, hehe). At least you've got some clarity out of this situation. That's already something. When we get into situations that are not so ideal, that are a mixture of both positive and negative aspects, it's usually because we haven't given it much thought beforehand.

And what you are saying there is absolutely true, find your inner happiness first and the rest will follow. Once you've found that, whatever is manifesting in your life will only enhance that inner state of happiness you've already found, it will not cause it. Now it's probably a bit different, a big chunk of your personal happiness depends on her behavior, over which you have no actual control. And that will never ever feel satisfying.

So I think you've already figured it out, find some peace first, move beyond your current state of neediness and you'll be in a totally different position. That decision you've just made may already have changed the dynamics of that relationship. So if I were you, I'd put my effort into getting back into balance myself and just leave that relationship as it is, letting the chips fall as they may. But that's just me. :smile:

obsidianmineral

Yes, there's mutual reception by triplicity, which would suggest exactly what you are describing there.

Well, you most likely are not going to just switch off your feelings like that (unless you are a Scorpio, hehe). At least you've got some clarity out of this situation. That's already something. When we get into situations that are not so ideal, that are a mixture of both positive and negative aspects, it's usually because we haven't given it much thought beforehand.

And what you are saying there is absolutely true, find your inner happiness first and the rest will follow. Once you've found that, whatever is manifesting in your life will only enhance that inner state of happiness you've already found, it will not cause it. Now it's probably a bit different, a big chunk of your personal happiness depends on her behavior, over which you have no actual control. And that will never ever feel satisfying.

So I think you've already figured it out, find some peace first, move beyond your current state of neediness and you'll be in a totally different position. That decision you've just made may already have changed the dynamics of that relationship. So if I were you, I'd put my effort into getting back into balance myself and just leave that relationship as it is, letting the chips fall as they may. But that's just me. :smile:

Well thanks very much for what you’re saying, it’s incredible how just reading what you say has helped me. I’ve never found any solace in these kind of things; nobody gets me or listens to me. I’ve tried reaching out to other people to tell them about how I feel but they always seem so dismissive. I’ve always had to contain these crazy feelings inside me, and it sometimes clouds my judgment. All I’ve told her at this point is that I haven’t been able to get back to her because I’m not emotionally okay (didn’t tell her why). And that’s it.

And yeah, I’m not a Scorpio :(, although I do have Mars in Scorpio. I’m actually an Aries Sun.

I sometimes regret that even though I can have clarity in these things, it sometimes is hard for me to control myself. I wish I could just tell her how I feel. I really do. It’s not a matter of not wanting to say it, it’s just that she seems like she wouldn’t get it, and I don’t want a half-assed response that tries to be compassionate but really isn’t. I feel that’s all I’d get from her. I feel emotional needs that nobody is helping me with. I have to rely on myself. So thanks, your response means a lot. I know the right thing is for me to be the source of my own comfort and nurture.