"Beauty" in natal chart?

GoldenRam

Banned
First house venus in pisces, Venus in pisces conjunct ascendant, and Libra ascendant. Just so blessed with angelic beauty, look at yourself in the mirror and try to see if you have any beautiful features. I know I do, I'm an Aquarius rising my face is symmetrical.

Horus

1. Venus conjunct Sun
  2. Venus conjunct the Ascendant or in the 1st house
  3. Venus trine or sextile the Ascendant. Squares and oppositions work too but may result in looks without charm, or social awkwardness.
  4. Venus conjunct the ruler of the Ascendant
  5. Libra Rising (ruled by Venus)
  6. Taurus Rising (also ruled by Venus)

First house venus in pisces, Venus in pisces conjunct ascendant, and Libra ascendant. Just so blessed with angelic beauty, look at yourself in the mirror and try to see if you have any beautiful features. I know I do, I'm an Aquarius rising my face is symmetrical.

I would love to see that...

katydid

Venus/Saturn - Making money out of one's appearance?

Also that is the sidereal zodiac they are using, correct?

Aspects are the same in both sidereal and tropical. If one has a Venus/Saturn square in tropical then they have the same thing in sidereal. It will just be in different sign, perhaps.

katydid

You cannot have Venus in Pisces conjunct the ascendant and have Libra rising....:unsure:

conspiracy theorist

What about a Venus-Saturn square aspect? Because the Venus-Uranus square gives of a more intense energy than say the trine. But for the Saturn, would it be right to think that it would need to be well placed?

Most of the time, a harsh aspect from a malefic will be a negative thing. For instance, many of the people I've seen on this forum with issues surrounding relationships had Saturn square their Venus.

Horus

Saturn has nothing to do with beauty, with the appearance, or the aura, and very little to do with the personality except as one's personal sense of practical order, rules and self-discipline. If a native with Saturn-Venus aspects happens to beautiful, look to other aspects and placements involving Venus like those with the Sun, Ascendant, and perhaps the Moon to explain that. The only exception may be if Saturn rules a Capricorn Ascendant.

Melaike

2k3jip.jpg

1. row a:Male Model Looks Aries , b:Black model looks Capricorn , c:Looks earth sign, d:Libra + fire sign and a water sign

2. row a:Capricorn+Aquarius looking , b:Water sign look especially Scorpio , c.:Libra+Water sign , d:Air sign +virgo

3. row a: Capricorn+Cancer , b:Fire sign , c: is the same person as 1b , d:Water sign look.

Melaike

Saturn has nothing to do with beauty, with the appearance, or the aura, and very little to do with the personality except as one's personal sense of practical order, rules and self-discipline. If a native with Saturn-Venus aspects happens to beautiful, look to other aspects and placements involving Venus like those with the Sun, Ascendant, and perhaps the Moon to explain that. The only exception may be if Saturn rules a Capricorn Ascendant.

Every planet has something to do with beauty :whistling: