Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-30-2016, 01:18 PM
Banned

Why do Taurus people act weird towards me?

Okay... I just noticed something about Taurus people, especially in the way they act towards me. It's really reaaaaally bizarre and I'm itching to know the answer.

For example: It's like black and white, they either hate me or love me, super repulsed or super attracted, stares at me constantly or not stare at me at all, etc etc. The list can go on and on but you get the point. And yes, this happens with pretty much 80-90% of Tauruses that I meet. Even animals (such as dogs, for instance) born under the sign of Taurus have weird reactions towards me. That's why I know for a fact something is going on but I don't know what it is exactly.

I can remember many instances from when Taurus people "acted weird" towards me.

1) Back in middle school during science class, there was a teacher's assistant who was part of the class. His job is to help students with homework and other general stuff. Anyways... I seem to be his "favorite" out of all the other students since he talks to me the most, stares deeply into my eyes (which is kinda creepy), and overall gives me special treatment. Also, he likes to stand behind me during class when there are several other spots he can sit, yet, he choose to be close to me for some odd reason as if he's "drawn" to me somehow. As a matter of fact, he doesn't act this way towards other students at all, just with me based on my observation. In fact on the first day of school the moment he saw me he already gave me that hypnotizing stare. It's like... very immediate. Later on, I found out he was a Taurus.

2) My 1 year old Taurus nephew isn't scared of anyone at all. He freely lets everybody hold him and/or play with him. But for some reason, as soon as he sees me he starts to cry and scream as if I'm some kind of serial killer. Yes, it happens every time I'm around and if I tried to hold him, he'll turn his face away from me and scream until someone else takes him. Clearly he doesn't like being in my arms at all. Although the MOST bizarre part is the fact how he's extremely petrified by me and wants to get away, yet, at the same time he's very drawn to me like a magnet and sometimes like to crawl next to me and stare at me in the eyes for 3 minutes straight... which is, uh, a tad abnormal. Although I have to make sure NOT to stare back at him otherwise he'll start crying again. So what I have to do is pretend not to notice him. As you can see... I don't understand his behavior at all. If he's so scared of me, why does he constantly get close to me? Yet have temper tantrums if I attempt to hold him which makes no sense. Obviously, he doesn't act this way towards anyone else....just me and me alone.

Those are just two examples. I've had MANY other instances of so-called strange behavior from Taurus people.

Here's my chart:

Last edited by iuhrgiurhgr; 04-30-2016 at 01:21 PM.
Unread 05-10-2016, 02:48 PM

Re: Why do Taurus people act weird towards me?

It could be because of your pluto sextile ascendant aspect. People with pluto/ascendant aspects tend to look intimidating and have a magnetic effect on people.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheIndianVenusian For This Useful Post:
noouraz2 (05-10-2016)
Unread 05-10-2016, 06:08 PM

Tauruas people, you mean the Sun signs, the Moons, people with stelliums in Taurus; have you noticed a pattern with that?

(I said this over some KFC talking to a friend of mine during something super important..) - Publius
Unread 05-10-2016, 06:25 PM

Agreeing with Dubyadude1986's question, because people's attraction/repulsion connected to their Moons, Venus, Mars actually all the personal planets.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 05-10-2016, 06:58 PM

OP is banned, I wouldn't expect an answer.
Unread 05-10-2016, 07:18 PM

Yeah. I didn't see it, sorry.

Figures.

(I said this over some KFC talking to a friend of mine during something super important..) - Publius
The Following User Says Thank You to Dubyadude1986 For This Useful Post:
deanna (05-10-2016)
Unread 05-10-2016, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndianVenusian View Post
It could be because of your pluto sextile ascendant aspect. People with pluto/ascendant aspects tend to look intimidating and have a magnetic effect on people.

true............ I can relate

people either love me or hate me there is no between
The Following User Says Thank You to noouraz2 For This Useful Post:
deanna (05-10-2016)

Tags
people, taurus, weird