Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:40 PM

Smile Help: Carpicorn STELLUM

Hello there,

I would love it if someone would take a crack at this Capricorn stellum of mines. Chart is in the tumbnail. I've been reading on understanding my chart but I am so confused.

I'm a pisces. I'll literally love you FOREVER if you can help.

Attached Images
File Type: gif Chart!.gif (47.0 KB, 20 views)

Unread 08-02-2015, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittylande View Post
Hello there,

I would love it if someone would take a crack at this Capricorn stellum of mines. Chart is in the tumbnail. I've been reading on understanding my chart but I am so confused.

I'm a pisces. I'll literally love you FOREVER if you can help.

What are you confused about exactly?? On a basic level, it means that you're very career oriented.
The Following User Says Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
Kittylande (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-02-2015, 09:01 PM

Re: Help: Carpicorn STELLUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
What are you confused about exactly?? On a basic level, it means that you're very career oriented.
I'm confused because a friend of mines who is into astrology says that it's important but im not sure why..i guess because I have no career and have a hard time deciding on one (25 yr old grad student...)
Unread 08-02-2015, 09:24 PM

Well for one, It's important because your moon is there, meaning your emotional needs are met through a career. And lots of planets are found there. Whatever career you choose, you will give lots of energy. And you may not have a career yet, or struggle to find one because saturn is in your 10th house. Hopefully that helps?
The Following User Says Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
Kittylande (08-03-2015)
Unread 08-02-2015, 11:55 PM

You have a very conflicted chart.

Your chart is predominantly of the Cardinal modality. Cardinal, or moveable signs, are the signs that denote movement, change, action -- the energy is opposed to the stability of the fixed signs. What it lacks in continuity it makes up for in ingenuity -- these signs are the starters of the zodiac. You may want to go in many directions but your lack of fixity has made it hard for you to really stick to one path and pursue it.

The conflict comes in when we realize that all 9 out the 10 planets in the chart are in passive (inward directed) signs. These signs are more 'intimate' as opposed to the more global/outer tendencies of the active.Of these two elements earth is dominant. Earth is the element most associated with stability. It focuses on the world of materiality-- practical, 'down-to-earth', solid, sensual... earth signs tend to interact with the world through the five senses. These people are grounded and want there outer world to be in more line with their inner, so seek material security which stabilizes any anxieties/insecurities one might have if they one was destitute.

The battle of instability/ stability continues as MC is conjunct the Moon. The moon is the swiftest planet in the zodiac as it travels through each sign every 2 or so days. One of its significations is changeability/variability wherever it is located and we see that it is in the 10th. As she is in detriment and is out-of sect she is likely to be more of a nuisance than a blessing. Uranus, the planet of sudden often times disruptive change is also conjunct both the moon and the MC emphasizing the instability theme already present.

We realize the stress that this causes the native because the final dispositor of the chart is Saturn who is in his nocturnal Sign and Angular. Saturn is the planet most opposed to change as his energy is more incline to solidify,calcify, and structure.

There are other points in your chart that goes further to describe the confusion that you feel. I hope this helped to make more sense of your chart.

Btw what are you studying?

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 08-03-2015 at 12:08 AM.
Unread 08-03-2015, 12:09 AM

OMG thank you! I do feel very much conflicted about the direction of my life and though I want loads of money and stability (and have a sort of anxiety ridding, bossy, controlling side that I try to hide)...I also find that I can't commit to the illusion of materiality--of my desires for money and stability and a all of that (on a philosophical and physical standpoint).

I am studying fashion studies (the history and philosophy of fashion), but I am not as into it as a I was at the beginning of my program. The good thing is that my university is very liberal (but well known...) and I can take a variety of classes. I went to school to become a writer but... I feel like sometimes I am only interested in things to see if I can access the information, the culture, or the people and then when I do, I quickly turn around and want something else. Probably a self esteem issue.

I guess all the "it's all an illusion" thing comes from the Pisces sun?

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.

Bless!
Unread 08-03-2015, 12:40 AM

Sounds like issues pertaining to your cardinality, and your Aries ASc.

Your mars which rules your Aries ascendant (and therefore you) is conjunct Neptune. I think you would benefit from researching about Mars-Neptune contacts. Also the Sun which is the exaltation ruler of your ascendant is in Pisces in the 12th (which is a house of the unconscious among other things) which is disposed by a Jupiter which is in his exaltation, retrograde and conjunct the IC (which among other things is a house of your early childhood and the tendencies you learn then you carry through your whole life). It is also trine your Sun which binds Jupiter (and all that he signifies) to your core.

Illusion is a very neptunian concept.

Tags
carpicorn, stellum