Are they (MH370 passengers) still alive?

Inline

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

From what i can see...

Looking at this mystery horary chart, the chart ruler & 12th house rulers (the mystery/passengers) are the same, Venus and it is conjunct the MC....a yes?

But their opponant 7th house ruler, Mars is conjunct their Venus' depositor, the Sun in the 8th, so they are with their 'captors'. When the ruler of 7th is in the 8th, it's an indication of a criminal. Mars under the Suns beams and in the 8th indicates there is grave danger....for everyone involved? But chart co-ruler Moon in the 6th indicates that the passengers are well hidden and may never be found, or it will take a very long time?

Aries Moon conjunct Aqua 4th house ruler Uranus in 6th....hhhmmm?
We urgently need a Forensic Astrology thread :smile:
then we can study the event chart

the problem is that
horary questions in these public cases splashed all over the media
need to be asked by someone with a family connection to the passengers
otherwise it's considered "idle curiosity"

Marinka

This is very interesting -- a few paths all coming back to the same thing ... will detail out what I see later.

Marinka

This is one path analyzed. Note, I use whole sign, all planets and the moon indicates the question and events.

With this path, I have assigned the interested person asking question to be 1st house. This is Libra ruled by Venus.

Moon is in the 7th house and this would relate to a question about people. This would fit and with this, chart should be readable.

The midheaven/10th house would indicate status (alive/dead) and with Venus sitting right on midheaven is a powerful signal. Venus rules both the 1st but more importantly, the 8th. This would seem to answer the question that they are not alive.

To take this a step further and follow the moon events. With this, we are looking not forward but also back because the death could have been earlier, so ...

0 - trine Saturn
3 - trine mid
4 - sxt Merc
5 - trine Venus

7 - opp node
14 - sqr Pluto

18 - trine Jupiter
19 - conjunct Uranus
20 - sextile Sun
21 - sxt Mars

25 opp Ascendant

The last aspect the moon makes before leaving is the opp to ascendant and this also suggests that the answer is no, not alive. But more importantly, the sequence of events with the opposition node and sqr Pluto caught my eye. My theories look at the south node as where one enters life and the north node, where one leaves. The square to Pluto occurs in the 4th house of the end. These two next to each other is highly suggestive of the timing of the deaths.

Can we tell where the deaths happened -- maybe. We have the starting point for the flight as 3/8/2014 (assume moon is 0 degrees) and the moon is now at the 16.9 degrees for the current date of 6/11/2015 of the horary question. We'll come back to this in a minute ...

But wait .... there is a trine Jupiter and conjunct Uranus ..... happening next. Could this indicate finding the plane? Maybe. Next would be a sxt Sun and sxt Mars - sextiles are usually information and Mars is the ruler of the 7th of the people - could be that in a few months the plane is discovered and the fate of the passengers is revealed.

As t timing of deaths - could be that the deaths started happening 7 degrees (less than 1 month for each degree) after flight disappeared and continued until 14 degrees which could be the last death.

What would fit this sequence -- that the people were either kidnapped or they ended up somewhere remote like an island.

We can test this sequence because if it did follow this chain of events - the plane will be discovered within about 4 months...

edited to add --- to be fair to all theories out there, this could also fit an alien abduction, or even an abduction by a government.

Last edited:

Marinka

Done....!

So Marinka, your interpretation indicates that the passengers might have survived for several months after the crash? Wow. Is it possible to determine what direction they were headed, or not?

How do you use the Vertex and Lilith in your horary interpretation?

Quotes from Cafè Astrology & Astrodienst:
"The Vertex is said to be activated at major turning points in our lives, most notably when we meet a significant other or end a significant relationship, and some believe it is triggered when there is a birth or death."

"the Dark Moon in all my chart analyses, as a complement to interpretating the Moon....The Dark Moon describes our relationship to the absolute, to sacrifice as such, and shows how we let go. In transit, the Dark Moon indicates some form of castration or frustration..."

This was one analysis using you as the questioner and the people of interest as the 7th. I followed through the whole chain of events but, problem with this is if one is wrong interpreting at one step, all steps are then wrong from that point. But, this seemed like a good time to test this procedure out and we can see if it bears any fruit in a few months. I've had some luck in the past with this but, have not used with an example like this.

Frankly, I didn't think the people survived but, after seeing this timeline with the node and Pluto strategically placed, it suggests that maybe I need to keep my mind open to other possibilities no matter how remote.

Vertex is fate and the Black Moon can be an alternate path. I don't like to use them on horary but, I'm looking at this case as "pushing the boundaries".

I'll provide another scenario later today.

Last edited:

Marinka

The Black moon in the 12th is in opposition to Chiron (ruler of 12th). Black Moon can represent an alternate path since the 12th house is emphasized, could indicate that it was a hidden enemy and as a result, the path was not a natural choice.

Vertex is in the 8th and almost exactly inconjunct with the ascendant. Vertex again, representing fate intertwining.

I'm starting to see the ascendant not so much as the person asking the question but, the question itself ... the positioning of the Vertex makes this seem probable. But, that is neither here nor there as no supporting data exists to use the ascendant as the instantiation of the question. We'll see how it plays out.

Last edited:

Marinka

Done....!

Is it possible to determine what direction they were headed, or not?

Thank you for posting the updated chart.

It might be possible to make an interpretation for the direction but, would require doing multiple charts as the current chart would be too difficult to re-imagine with different times.

I do have the 2nd pathway. This one uses the 7th also for the people but, turns the chart so the 7th becomes the 1st.

- status is the turned 10th (4th in the chart) ruled by Saturn. The house contains Pluto which is the ruler of the 8th (bringing death to status). The ruler of the 10th is in the 8th - powerful in that it re-inforces the 10th and 8th connection.

- end of matter is the turned 4th (10th in chart) which is Cancer. The moon which is ruler of the house is placed in the 1st house of self. End of matter comes to passengers.

If they crashed on an island and not in the ocean then it's possible some of them survived off of whatever food they found on the island. There are stories if plane crashes where the survivors live off food on the island for weeks. Now, speaking realistically, if the plane crash survivors did crash on an island and live off the food there, they wouldn't be able to do so forever. It has been over a year, so they would be dead now since they'd have likely eaten all the food on the island and then starved to death.

Marinka

Wow. Very interesting. All we can do is wait it out.... but i'm beginning believe that there is something to the idea that the passengers were alive after the plane went missing....!

What do you mean exactly by 'Chiron (ruler of 12th)'...how do you use Chiron in horary?

With my procedures in contemporary astrology, Chiron is the planet associated with Virgo. You might be interested that I have occasionally used another planet for the ruler of Libra - still researching that.

Before I did the timeline with the Moon, I did not entertain the idea that the people somehow survived the crash. After doing the timeline (granted, there are still many gaps), it becomes more of a possibility -- and again, I am a doubter of that line of thought ...... I just went where the interpretation was taking me.

If you want to try some direction scenarios, post two more charts - one with the moon at 0 degrees and 0 minutes which would be about 30 hours earlier and another chart with the moon at exact conjunction (degrees and minutes) with Saturn.

Marinka

If you want to try some direction scenarios, post two more charts - one with the moon at 0 degrees and 0 minutes which would be about 30 hours earlier and another chart with the moon at exact conjunction (degrees and minutes) with Saturn.

Sorry my bad - I should have said back up the moon in Aries until the degree and minute of the moon is the same as Saturn.

Marinka

The one with the Moon at 0.0 degrees of Aries is interesting as Black moon (alternate path) is close to the ascendant and will cross over it in a few minutes (real time). At the same time, Chiron (wounded warrior) will be crossing over the descendant.

The theory with this is that the moon at 0 degrees is the start of the cycle of events for your question. For the time being, I'm assuming that the start of events would be the start of the flight but, this might not necessarily be true - it could have started with some plan to take down the plane 3 months earlier. What would follow is that the answer is derived/found by 29.59 degrees of the moon in Aries. It is not necessarily true that the question is finished and over by then but, it should have been answered in some form.

Let me work out alternate movements ....

If the moon at time of question is at 16.09 Aries and if the event started at 0.0 Aries that is 16.09 degrees/minutes and translates to 969 minutes. The # of days between the start of flight (3/8/2014) and the stating of question (6/11/2015) is 460 days. This provides timing of 2.10 MINUTES (NOT degrees) movement of the moon per day. This rounds off to about 1 degree a month. Again, this is theory at this point.

Last edited:

Marinka

I'm very interested in your contemporary astrology procedures....and would love to hear more about your research!

You mentioned in earlier posts that you're currently putting a book together with your research on forensic astrology, does your book also include this research as well? I'd love to read it.

Realized that I missed reading this post - answering it now.

My areas of research:

1. Political study - I have pushed all other books out and want this published by late 2015.

2. Seizures - I have finished a book on seizures trends and am holding up publishing to do a clinical study of 100 cases to get statistical data to prove my theory. This may turn into a product rather than a book - still contemplating on the path this research will take. Research on this so far has been 5+ years - very involved and complicated.

3. Stock Market/Dow Jones - Global Trends for 2016. Publication expected late 2015 but, I have had to push this book back 3 years already because of #1 and 2. Research on this goes back 20 years.

4. Missing children/people - research on deriving longitute and latitude along with phrasing question and significators.

These are my prime activities now although, I have 2 other studies on the back burner.

Marinka

This is one path analyzed. Note, I use whole sign, all planets and the moon indicates the question and events.

With this path, I have assigned the interested person asking question to be 1st house. This is Libra ruled by Venus.

Moon is in the 7th house and this would relate to a question about people. This would fit and with this, chart should be readable.

The midheaven/10th house would indicate status (alive/dead) and with Venus sitting right on midheaven is a powerful signal. Venus rules both the 1st but more importantly, the 8th. This would seem to answer the question that they are not alive.

To take this a step further and follow the moon events. With this, we are looking not forward but also back because the death could have been earlier, so ...

0 - trine Saturn
3 - trine mid
4 - sxt Merc
5 - trine Venus

7 - opp node
14 - sqr Pluto

18 - trine Jupiter
19 - conjunct Uranus
20 - sextile Sun
21 - sxt Mars

25 opp Ascendant

The last aspect the moon makes before leaving is the opp to ascendant and this also suggests that the answer is no, not alive. But more importantly, the sequence of events with the opposition node and sqr Pluto caught my eye. My theories look at the south node as where one enters life and the north node, where one leaves. The square to Pluto occurs in the 4th house of the end. These two next to each other is highly suggestive of the timing of the deaths.

Can we tell where the deaths happened -- maybe. We have the starting point for the flight as 3/8/2014 (assume moon is 0 degrees) and the moon is now at the 16.9 degrees for the current date of 6/11/2015 of the horary question. We'll come back to this in a minute ...

But wait .... there is a trine Jupiter and conjunct Uranus ..... happening next. Could this indicate finding the plane? Maybe. Next would be a sxt Sun and sxt Mars - sextiles are usually information and Mars is the ruler of the 7th of the people - could be that in a few months the plane is discovered and the fate of the passengers is revealed.

As t timing of deaths - could be that the deaths started happening 7 degrees (less than 1 month for each degree) after flight disappeared and continued until 14 degrees which could be the last death.

What would fit this sequence -- that the people were either kidnapped or they ended up somewhere remote like an island.

We can test this sequence because if it did follow this chain of events - the plane will be discovered within about 4 months...

edited to add --- to be fair to all theories out there, this could also fit an alien abduction, or even an abduction by a government.

Interesting that a piece of wing has been discovered on an island that could belong to the plane.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...ound-reunion-island_n_7896548.html?1438188738