Who is my future husband?

the_virgo

Who is my future husband? when and where i meet him? can anyone tell me.
This is the charts:
1: hourly chart
2:natal chart

Attachments

• who_is_my_future_husband..jpg
    who_is_my_future_husband..jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 47
  • My natal chart with asteroids.jpg
    My natal chart with asteroids.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

rafaella

Horary can't answer a 'who' question or a 'where' question...You can look at natal to see what type of person he may be or where/how you meet him...

Post your natal in natal section, here in horary section, we don't read them.

Your horary chart doesn't look good. You most likely won't meet him any time soon. Moon is in detriment in Capricorn and squaring Mars next before squaring Jupiter, the potential future partner.

Mercury (you) also going backwards and coming close to opposition to Saturn and then will go direct and conjunct Mars. All this happening in 8th house also add to issues...

Squares show obstacles and Mars coming in between shows some anger, trouble, aggresiveness, frustration... So I believe even if you meet the person, you may have a tense relationship...something or someone interfering and things being negative....

Ask again in next 3-6 months...

Best Wishes!

isismagdalenne

horary can answer where, thats how we do lost items. And as far as "who" it can give clues about the type of person..even physical traits. It could be said that EVERYTHING can be seen in the chart...just the people have to know how to read everything it can say.

rafaella

yes it can, but not always... but I still believe the natal is the best chart for that...it will offer much more with tranits and progressions and Natal planets in combination with Solar Returns.... Horary charts, in my opinion, would be better suited for 'will' questions and then one may look more closely for more clues, if they are there... No reason to ask 10 questions for one horary chart...
Besides the 'where' question the querent was asking has nothing to do with a lost item, I was answering to the querent's specific horary questions....

Cheers....

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

For this type of question, I would figure, the horary chart can tell the traits of the person that is in the immediate future, the time span covered by the chart - that is, if there is a romantic partner in the immediate future.

If you are not 'fated' to meet your future husband in that time frame, then he won't show up in the chart.

With the current challenging astrological aspects happening, I imagine it may be a good thing not to meet him right now :tongue: but then again, that depends on what type of situation (easy or hard) you are looking for.

tikana

guys and gals

if anyone actually bothered to read and chew the marriage chapter in volume 2, you would have been able to figure out half of the querent's questions.
so since this is a study board, i wont give you all answers but i will reply to anyone who actually opens and starts following William Lilly's "guidelines"

i am really getting tired of this bs ... everyone wants answers no one bothers to quote or open Christian astrology or any other horary doctorine

shrudder
T

cella

Banned
guys and gals

if anyone actually bothered to read and chew the marriage chapter in volume 2, you would have been able to figure out half of the querent's questions.
so since this is a study board, i wont give you all answers but i will reply to anyone who actually opens and starts following William Lilly's "guidelines"

i am really getting tired of this bs ... everyone wants answers no one bothers to quote or open Christian astrology or any other horary doctorine

shrudder
T

I tried reading mu own chart using william lilly's books and posted my undertsnading, but no one told me if I was moving in the right direction with the delineation.

Zarathu

Account Closed
guys and gals

shrudder
T

Perhaps....YOU....with your greater knowledge, would mind answering the OP's questions.....then.

Put your fingers to the plastic, so to speak.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Chart is 3years old. Wonder if the original poster has met her significant other.

OH Goodness! I hate it when somebody dredges up a chart from the archives and wants a question answered. How many of us actually look at the actual date on these. I know I don't. Its in such tiny little letters.