Chart Reading

BreezyBee28

Hello! I recently found an interest in astrology. Can someone help me with my chart please? I have researched as much as I can but I would like an opinion from someone who has been studying this longer than me.

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-11-4-1994_13-02.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-11-4-1994_13-02.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 33

curiousabout77

You have mars and Mercury conjunct in the 9th house so I would imagine that you would be very good at debating ideas and learning your whole life. You also have a chart that would present you well to the public and people would like you because you have the sun and moon so prominent and you don't have many planets in the lower half so that makes you less inward looking.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Agree.. I would also add that you had a crazy year or two in 2018-2019 (and maybe even this year) as you had Pluto square your Sun which is rather serious at ~25 - did something happen which had you start looking at astrology?

Interesting chart, there's quite a bit going on - like that Mars-Pluto trine, you could really put your will to work if you want to go for something.

BreezyBee28

Agree.. I would also add that you had a crazy year or two in 2018-2019 (and maybe even this year) as you had Pluto square your Sun which is rather serious at ~25 - did something happen which had you start looking at astrology?

Interesting chart, there's quite a bit going on - like that Mars-Pluto trine, you could really put your will to work if you want to go for something.

Thank you and yes, it's been a rough couple of years. I was struggling in school, relationship problems, my grandma died last year before Thanksgiving, and financial issues. I started looking into astrology because I was looking for something to help guide me in the right direction. I feel like my life is stagnant right now and I just need some guidance.

jkxx74

Premium Member
I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through all that, that is rough :(

I've been through some pretty... intense stuff so if you have any questions would be happy to answer them - this forum as a whole is good for those though (and so is astrology, at one point it was my guide too when there weren't really any others)

curiousabout77

You also have pluto contacting your moon and uranus as well as having contacted your Sun recently so we are talking about a really fundamental development of self going on in your life at the moment. And uranus adds a shock and change element to it.