was he playing me ?

Pb92

just curious to know if the man i was dating was genuine or playing games all along ... interpretations appreciated :)

Attachments

• 26jan.pdf
    61.1 KB · Views: 56

waybread

Without houses, we can't really say. I assume your "chart of the day" is for a horary question?

If you do not wish to identify your location (maybe it's a small village?) you can cast the chart for a larger town nearby so long as the time remains accurate.

alliewar

I remade the chart:

https://ibb.co/dM1Wfr2

Since Uk in small I dont think it would make much difference if I made the location London. Lets just assume.

To answer her question, No I dont think he was playing you.
Mars in cadent: No hes not
Mars square Neptune: His intentions with you are not clear about you.
Venus conjunct Neptune: This relationship is sooo unclear and vague possibly very new
Venus squar Mars: Difficult to relate, difficult relationship
Moon sextile Uranus: You guys are so different, separation

Btw, So hard to read your own! take a look at my horary question, I was so head over heals for him:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134810

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't think he was playing you. I just think it did not work out.
Venus and Mars meet by partile square; a challenging aspect for a coming together that lasts. Moon is void of course pointing to little coming from the matter.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I'm not sure about actually intentionally playing you. But his 5th ruler sun has left a conjunction with the Mars/Neptune midpoint, so he was willing to talk the talk but not willing to walk the walk.

Regarding "talk the talk" mercury has left a conjunction with the Jupiter/Neptune midpoint, this would have made him viable to be one who says things as an aim to please, he knows how to say the right words for his own benefits raising your hopes, but with no inclination to act on things.

So actually yes i suppose i could say that he was playing you.