Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-16-2020, 12:07 PM

Will this lead to a stable relationship?

Hi,

Just met this person and would like to know if this may lead to anything.

I am the Sun in Cancer. I would also like to know how he feels about.
Can someone help me read the aspect tables?? It would be very much appreciated!
Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 14.05.16.jpg (67.2 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by lisa82; 01-16-2020 at 12:10 PM.
Unread 01-17-2020, 05:14 PM

Re: Will this lead to a stable relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa82 View Post
Just met this person and would like to know if this may lead to anything. I am the Sun in Cancer. I would also like to know how he feels about. Can someone help me read the aspect tables?? It would be very much appreciated!
Thanks!

Hello lisa,

This is not a chart and not a readable chart for an easy reading and I fear - would lead not even to useful replies for you

This below one would be an easy readable chart. Chart readers offering their private time like it some comfortable, too, to get motivated replying to you.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Synastry example.jpg (73.7 KB, 8 views)
Unread 01-18-2020, 04:15 AM

Sorry, here’s the chart again.
He gives me a feeling that he has had a lot of relationships so I want to know if he will be serious in something with me or if our relationship will lead to anything but we just started dating.

I am not sure of his ascendant, time of birth..unfortunately
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7CCA03FA-4A84-400C-9EB7-6E4E1BB5FD60.jpg (40.8 KB, 11 views)
Unread 01-18-2020, 09:17 AM

He is a Taurus/Scorpio full Moon guy. He has sun conjunct Jupiter with both opposed his Moon/Pluto. He must be very charismatic, magnetic and attractive.

Your Trine between your Cancer Sun and your Scorpio Moon connects right up to his magnetic Full Moon. I imagine you both feel a strong emotional and passionate attraction towards each other.

You also have Mercury conjunct his Venus In Gemini. That is also a nice mental/emotional connection making for mutual positivity and a nice flow of communication between you two.

His Venus is opposing your Neptune. That can be wonderful, at first….however it can end in disappointment if you have over idealised the relationship. Or if you are not being realistic?

I see you have a natal Venus/Uranus opposition that may affect your relationships sometimes and may make it hard for you to stabilise romantic partnerships. Your emotions may feel erratic at times and it might make your partner uncertain about your connection. And you may attract people that are not really available?

I would caution you not to get too 'deeply invested' emotionally until you build a solid foundation with your new boyfriend. Jumping headfirst off the cliff just forces you to freak out and over correct later. And it gives your partner whiplash.

I do see some positive synastry here between your natal charts, with his Mars trining your Mercury/Mars trine. And the other aspects I mentioned above.

But synastry isn’t enough if you are both at different places in your life. Are you on the same page?

I guess what I am trying to say is IF this Taurus was wanting to settle down, you would be a good candidate for his partner. Your charts mesh well.

But at this point, I am not sure he is a good candidate for you to get too involved with, until you figure out what he wants and expects. He might be playing the field still?

Don't build up unrealistic expectations. Enjoy getting to know him. Don't worry yet if it will or will not be a long term relationship. Let him get to know the real you. NOT THE ANXIOUS you....not the worried you that has to figure out the relationship before it even begins.

Relax....allow him time to experience the nice trines you share with him. Go with the flow and see what develops.
Unread 01-18-2020, 02:47 PM

HI Do you have your biwheel by any chance?
Unread 01-18-2020, 04:36 PM

Sounds about right. I felt a good instant connection and we slept together already but he hasn`t reached out after that so I get a bit anxious but Im also fine to give some time to get some balance again. It was pretty intense and I want to get some time to think over it.

Last edited by lisa82; 01-18-2020 at 05:00 PM.
Unread 01-18-2020, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYSTIC MOON View Post
HI Do you have your biwheel by any chance?
Is this what you mean?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 18A60160-49D9-48CE-BF07-D26FAE201C2A.jpeg (101.3 KB, 4 views)
Unread 01-18-2020, 05:00 PM

thanks would you mind sending your info ive been doing synastry for about a year... i can sit down later and put it in my software for you and tell u what i get just his and your bd, time, and loc... usual stuff xo
Unread 01-18-2020, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
He is a Taurus/Scorpio full Moon guy. He has sun conjunct Jupiter with both opposed his Moon/Pluto. He must be very charismatic, magnetic and attractive.

Your Trine between your Cancer Sun and your Scorpio Moon connects right up to his magnetic Full Moon. I imagine you both feel a strong emotional and passionate attraction towards each other.

You also have Mercury conjunct his Venus In Gemini. That is also a nice mental/emotional connection making for mutual positivity and a nice flow of communication between you two.

His Venus is opposing your Neptune. That can be wonderful, at first….however it can end in disappointment if you have over idealised the relationship. Or if you are not being realistic?

I see you have a natal Venus/Uranus opposition that may affect your relationships sometimes and may make it hard for you to stabilise romantic partnerships. Your emotions may feel erratic at times and it might make your partner uncertain about your connection. And you may attract people that are not really available?

I would caution you not to get too 'deeply invested' emotionally until you build a solid foundation with your new boyfriend. Jumping headfirst off the cliff just forces you to freak out and over correct later. And it gives your partner whiplash.

I do see some positive synastry here between your natal charts, with his Mars trining your Mercury/Mars trine. And the other aspects I mentioned above.

But synastry isn’t enough if you are both at different places in your life. Are you on the same page?

I guess what I am trying to say is IF this Taurus was wanting to settle down, you would be a good candidate for his partner. Your charts mesh well.

But at this point, I am not sure he is a good candidate for you to get too involved with, until you figure out what he wants and expects. He might be playing the field still?

Don't build up unrealistic expectations. Enjoy getting to know him. Don't worry yet if it will or will not be a long term relationship. Let him get to know the real you. NOT THE ANXIOUS you....not the worried you that has to figure out the relationship before it even begins.

Relax....allow him time to experience the nice trines you share with him. Go with the flow and see what develops.

Is there also a way to tell who will be more attached to the other? I often find myself `loving or more attached to the partner I have than they are and this often causes me to feel a lack of something.
Unread 01-18-2020, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYSTIC MOON View Post
thanks would you mind sending your info ive been doing synastry for about a year... i can sit down later and put it in my software for you and tell u what i get just his and your bd, time, and loc... usual stuff xo
Sure. Thanks for reading...

Attached his chart but I do not know his time of birth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 73272A0D-25B8-47A2-B36E-9FF7736DE5CE.jpeg (104.6 KB, 4 views)
Unread 01-18-2020, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa82 View Post
Sorry, here’s the chart again.I am not sure of his ascendant, time of birth..unfortunately

With unknown TOB it is necessary that questioner as the person with known TOB and accurate house cusps is in inner circle of synastry for an easy reading.

Moon aspects are not secure - because moon's accurate position requires accurate TOB
Unread 01-18-2020, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
With unknown TOB it is necessary that questioner as the person with known TOB and accurate house cusps is in inner circle of synastry for an easy reading.

Moon aspects are not secure - because moon's accurate position requires accurate TOB
I’ve calculated all the timings on this day and his moon is always in Scorpio but just the ascendant is not defined ..

Tags
lead, relationship, stable