Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 10-19-2008, 05:05 AM

deleted post

Last edited by rafaella; 01-31-2010 at 06:00 AM.
Unread 10-23-2008, 05:07 AM

Re: My Solar return for 2009, better than this year, I hope?

I have a stellium in my solar return 8th house this year too, as well as the Moon and Asc in Scorpio. It seems like this could be a big year of change for me. I've been feeling (part of the time) like I need a complete overhaul in almost every area of my life, then I think maybe it's not so bad... we'll see. I'm not even half way through this solar year yet and I've been looking at my next solar return chart.

I have Saturn in the 7th house of my natal chart like you, and I've had a pattern of being attracted to unavailable men. I'm not saying that you won't end up with this guy, or that you have the same pattern... I just wanted to mention it.

The Leo Asc in your 2009 solar return reinforces that 5th house theme. It seems like self expression will be important. I think it would be pretty hard to say if you'll be in a relationship with this particular person from the solar return chart though.

This website has some helpful interpretations on the Sun, Moon and Asc positions in the solar return chart:

http://www.skyviewzone.com/articles/solarreturnsun5.htm

I like this site too:

http://www.maryshea.com/srsun.html

Sorry I can't help much, I'm just trying to figure out solar return charts too. Hopefully someone who understands them a little better can add something.

Tags
2009, hope, return, solar, year