Will I be able to find a new flatmate?

ScorpAsc5

Hello!

If I asked this question under wrong category, please let me know.

I am very happy that finally my troubled room mate is leaving. We were living together in an unknown country since last 4 years. We were great close friends but not anymore. I cannot live with her anymore out of us being different personalities and values. Also, I was done with her bringing new guy every year. It's really a good riddance! I have never been so much happy about someone leaving my life.

She is leaving Oct 2017. I am trying everything possible to find a new flatmate but no luck so far. I would not be able to afford the place by my own so I need to find a new compatible flatmate in urgency, by mid October.

Please help me i knowing if I will be able to find a new flatmate by next month.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Hello ScorpAsc5, :)
the chart says: Yes, you will (Saturn and venus) :innocent:
But you have to make effort (Saturn)
Any ideas?

Oh thank you very much for this positivism. I am trying different online search websites. People are replying but nothing is setting up. I am not getting a good deal. I have time till 14 October and I really wishing to find a suitable, compatible flatmate to share my apartment till Aug 2018.

Thanks!

Indeed I Dream

Oh thank you very much for this positivism. I am trying different online search websites. People are replying but nothing is setting up. I am not getting a good deal. I have time till 14 October and I really wishing to find a suitable, compatible flatmate to share my apartment till Aug 2018.

Thanks!

Hello! As a friendly advice (looking at charts), I gather, that you need to be a lot into love relationships (5th house), then you will be successful generally, in life. Just try it! :)
Keep focusing on this search two hours per day. Then you shall be successful. Also, keep being romantic (!!) (important)
What are you doing tonight?
Best wishes.

ScorpAsc5

I need to find love? I tried and got rejected miserably repeatedly. So I am taking a break. I don't want to be with anyone for a longer period of time. But I appreciate your advise :)

I don't know how being romantic will be connected to find a new flatmate.

Thank you for your best wishes :)

Chrysalis

Receptions not good between venus/saturn though as venus is in saturn's detriment, so the flatmate may not be happy with living with you after a while.

ScorpAsc5

I am little bit intimidated by what you said. I am not interfering or judging her based on her lifestyle. This is first time I am living with an American girl (not being a racist here, just mentioning), we are different but I always keeping upto myself. I don't know, it could be anything which could be uncomfortable. Its been only a week since she moved in. Our lease is till a year and actually in September 2018, I am already planning to leave the town and move closer to my work city. I don't know what is coming but I hope for the best :)

ScorpAsc5

Yes we are having problems, she owes me rent which she is making excuses to pay. I hope it all sorts out in the end and I get my money back asap but it has been really tough to live with her