Need help with a Venus in Capricorn 😕Please help?

TheIndianVenusian

Need help with a Venus in Capricorn! 😕

My Sagittarius boyfriend has Venus conjunct Mars in Capricorn. He's been pretty stressed with college, his career and life in general.

We couldn't meet for more than a week recently because my family wanted me to focus on college admission. I tried my best to make plans 4 times but they all got cancelled unfortunately! He was understanding the first 3 times but he snapped the 4th time. Quite understandable. I gave him his space since he wanted it but one day he calls saying that our interaction has soured. But that's not the case at all or so I feel. We did and do talk although since that call, he's talking quite "moodily" and being distant. Not being positive or joking around like he usually does. Always confused and stressed!

I showed him my love and support. But I just can't understand what's going on😔 We both love each other but I don't know what to do. I just want him (and us) to be happy.

WHAT DO I DO? :/

Last edited:

katydid

Someone with Venus and Mars in Cap can be quite sensitive when it comes to love relationships. They tend to take the matter very seriously and look at it in very practical and logical terms. You cancelled on him 4 times. Why wouldn't he distance himself and be confused? Who wouldn't be?

You are both very young still. It is more important for both of you to focus on school and work at this time anyway. If he needs space then give it to him and follow your parents advice about concentrating on your own future for now.

TheIndianVenusian

My ex had a venus in capricorn. Maybe advise him on career and college stuff. Also just surprise visit him! These things moved my ex

I do! I giv him a lot of advice and always try to cheer him up. Anytime, anywhere. Also, we can't exactly surprise visit :p Indian parents are not into their children having relationships after all haha

TheIndianVenusian

Someone with Venus and Mars in Cap can be quite sensitive when it comes to love relationships. They tend to take the matter very seriously and look at it in very practical and logical terms. You cancelled on him 4 times. Why wouldn't he distance himself and be confused? Who wouldn't be?

You are both very young still. It is more important for both of you to focus on school and work at this time anyway. If he needs space then give it to him and follow your parents advice about concentrating on your own future for now.

He has every right to be hurt. I completely agree with that. This is no justification for my mistake but I really did keep asking my parents if I could go (when I definitely could) only to make him happy but they didn't leave me even though they had promised I could.

As for space, I do give him that but he wants to talk too! He wants them both so I try to balance the two. I don't always text him but when I do, I joke around and try my best to cheer him up! Is that okay? Should I do anything else? My admission is almost over so I can meet him!

Last edited:

TheIndianVenusian

Should I keep doing what I'm doing (chatting and being positive)? I don't quite get how to get him to talk to me normally like he usually does. I guess he'll take his own time. Yeah?

buggiebw

I have venus in capricorn lol and a difficult to handle mars.

A venus capricorn person can VERY easily go into cold war.
They are angry for the longtime but doesn't show you, and then snapped when they couldn't take anymore.

The truth is your bf was mad at probably the second time you bailed, but waited until 4th time.

I have only one advice for you: don't leave him cold, because it is a cold war you can never win.

aquariusjan25

Re: Need help with a Venus in Capricorn! 😕

The most likely scenario is that he couldn't handle being blown off. While Venus in Capricorn can be busy and devoted, it is possible that he is angry somewhere inside. I personally am an Aquarius sun/moon, Gemini rising, Scorpio Mars, and Pisces Venus, and would be pissed off if I were blown off by a friend or future SO (I don't have experience with boyfriends yet). Please give him a bit of time and then try to explain what happened when he's cooled off a little.

Bunraku

What? I don't care what sign you are--getting rejected 4 times is offensive to any sign.

Please post his chart.

Venus-Mars in Cap can be very faithful, but their style of loving is dependent on other things like the degrees, houses, aspects, where Saturn is, etc.

Alternatively, for a quick answer, you can go to the horary relationship section of this forum.

noouraz2

What? I don't care what sign you are--getting rejected 4 times is offensive to any sign.

Please post his chart.

Venus-Mars in Cap can be very faithful, but their style of loving is dependent on other things like the degrees, houses, aspects, where Saturn is, etc.

Alternatively, for a quick answer, you can go to the horary relationship section of this forum.

what about venus opp mars ? my boyfriend has this aspect

noouraz2

Re: Need help with a Venus in Capricorn! 😕

My Sagittarius boyfriend has Venus conjunct Mars in Capricorn. He's been pretty stressed with college, his career and life in general.

We couldn't meet for more than a week recently because my family wanted me to focus on college admission. I tried my best to make plans 4 times but they all got cancelled unfortunately! He was understanding the first 3 times but he snapped the 4th time. Quite understandable. I gave him his space since he wanted it but one day he calls saying that our interaction has soured. But that's not the case at all or so I feel. We did and do talk although since that call, he's talking quite "moodily" and being distant. Not being positive or joking around like he usually does. Always confused and stressed!

I showed him my love and support. But I just can't understand what's going on😔 We both love each other but I don't know what to do. I just want him (and us) to be happy.

WHAT DO I DO? :/

you're young and this is normal to discover and learn about relationships

he's a sag after all and it's not a good year for him (based on what I've read) because Saturn is transiting his 1st house.