Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-24-2016, 12:14 AM

Exclamation Jupiter Retrograde and Determined

what does it mean when Jupiter Retrograde and Determined in the 10th house

????????????????????????????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_nora_az_hp.697.29205.jpg (108.1 KB, 13 views)

Unread 04-24-2016, 12:35 AM

Re: Jupiter Retrograde and Determined

Where did you find that the Jupiter is "determined"?

Jupiter in the 10th is good for worldly success and usually believes in gaining a materially profitable position in life, especially in earth signs. With hard aspects there will be obstacles to this success. And with Jupiter Rx, this success may not come until much later and the value system may not be as materialistic.
Unread 04-24-2016, 12:56 AM

This can be good. Especially if it's near the MC, or conjunct peronal planets, or trine personal points, or major points.
The Following User Says Thank You to ukdesifem For This Useful Post:
noouraz2 (07-05-2016)
Unread 04-25-2016, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Where did you find that the Jupiter is "determined"?

Jupiter in the 10th is good for worldly success and usually believes in gaining a materially profitable position in life, especially in earth signs. With hard aspects there will be obstacles to this success. And with Jupiter Rx, this success may not come until much later and the value system may not be as materialistic.

Hello sibyline I am sorry it was a mistake I meant Detriment in Virgo in my birthchart and retrograde does that effect good jupiter position in 10 house?

I really appreciate your help an explanation
Unread 04-25-2016, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukdesifem View Post
This can be good. Especially if it's near the MC, or conjunct peronal planets, or trine personal points, or major points.
thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to noouraz2 For This Useful Post:
ukdesifem (04-27-2016)
Unread 04-26-2016, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noouraz2 View Post
Hello sibyline I am sorry it was a mistake I meant Detriment in Virgo in my birthchart and retrograde does that effect good jupiter position in 10 house?

I really appreciate your help an explanation
Okay, detriment. It means the planet is in the opposite sign of the one it rules; it energies are not comfortable there. Virgo isn't the best place for Jupiter's expression but don't psyche yourself out with astrology. With all of your Cap/2nd house energy and Pluto on the ASC, even if it takes a long time to get there, you'll probably reach your material goals through sheer willpower and focus as long as you don't allow your emphasized Gemini Moon to scatter your energies.
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
noouraz2 (07-05-2016)
Unread 04-27-2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Okay, detriment. It means the planet is in the opposite sign of the one it rules; it energies are not comfortable there. Virgo isn't the best place for Jupiter's expression but don't psyche yourself out with astrology. With all of your Cap/2nd house energy and Pluto on the ASC, even if it takes a long time to get there, you'll probably reach your material goals through sheer willpower and focus as long as you don't allow your emphasized Gemini Moon to scatter your energies.
you're very educated in astrology... thanks a lot!

Tags
determined, jupiter, retrograde