Ascendant of the spouse

kalinka

With vedic astrology we can predict almost anything about our spouse or life-partner ( profession, first letters of the name, character,appearance etc.). I started to researching the Ascendant sign of one's spouse, which we can forecast from the natal. Therefore I'm using methods of Jaimini Jyotish. Since it's a bit boring only to study celebrity couples and friend's charts, I decided to start this thread. So if someone is interested in to test it, you can send me your birth data (you can also pm me). It does not matter if you are already married or just being in a relationship or if you are single and want to know the rising sign of your future spouse.
For all charts I'm using the sidereal zodiac and the Lahiri ayanamsa.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

With vedic astrology we can predict almost anything about our spouse or life-partner ( profession, first letters of the name, character,appearance etc.). I started to researching the Ascendant sign of one's spouse, which we can forecast from the natal. Therefore I'm using methods of Jaimini Jyotish. Since it's a bit boring only to study celebrity couples and friend's charts, I decided to start this thread. So if someone is interested in to test it, you can send me your birth data (you can also pm me). It does not matter if you are already married or just being in a relationship or if you are single and want to know the rising sign of your future spouse.
For all charts I'm using the sidereal zodiac and the Lahiri ayanamsa.
Useful if you would present an example
of a Celebrity chart using Jaimini Jyotish

because
Celebrity charts are not necessarily boring :smile: