How will He be with me ?

CaliCapricorn97

What story does our chart tell?

I’m attracted to him but his energies towards me are intense very primal sexual energies, he acts demanding with me sometimes not taking No for an answer. We have Venus Opposite Saturn, and I have Venus Square Saturn in My natal chart,
I read you need Saturn aspects in synastry for long term but we don’t have many Saturn aspects. We have a 10 year age gap and I like that as well

Sorry I’m curious what are the themes and how we see each other

Attachments

• DF294383-6287-454B-8684-9A192ECB23C9.jpg
    DF294383-6287-454B-8684-9A192ECB23C9.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 25
  • D5A9D749-3A89-46EE-A212-B1D7935AD2F3.jpg
    D5A9D749-3A89-46EE-A212-B1D7935AD2F3.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 24

Ghost00

Banned
What story does our chart tell?

I’m attracted to him but his energies towards me are intense very primal sexual energies, he acts demanding with me sometimes not taking No for an answer. We have Venus Opposite Saturn, and I have Venus Square Saturn in My natal chart,
I read you need Saturn aspects in synastry for long term but we don’t have many Saturn aspects. We have a 10 year age gap and I like that as well

Sorry I’m curious what are the themes and how we see each other

Your attraction may grow further, his Lilith is in a strong spot. He is a bad boy or someone with an immature attitude based on his southern exposure or stars in sidereal sag, Scorpio and cap. You would have to train him like an animal. I think there's hope. If you train him, you might miss his wild energy, that could have been one of the things that originally attracted you.

curiousabout77

You have a conjunction between venus and Mars and pluto which would explain the primal energies and his domination that you feel and there seems to be communication problems with Mercury and neptune square so you may have real problems seeing eye to eye and moving forward with plans or even knowing each other well because of bad communication. There are just so many squares and oppositions compared to easy aspects like trine and sextile in your synastry so I just feel like this could be a stressful relationship rather than a relationship where the energy between you is good. There is not even a single positive saturn aspect between saturn and the personal planets to indicate commitment to one another so I think your right to be concerned about that.

Last edited: