Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 06-10-2020, 11:23 AM

Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

My bad, I missed one of the posts until just seeing the add-on ones.

Quote:
Traffic warden or debt collector then lol

Lol neither actually, particular dislike for that latter profession - it was just a general statement of encountering disagreement so for my own projects everything is done with this as a backdrop/while being taken into consideration.

Quote:
Not at all.. this sounds rather like Sun-Pluto by the way since I can relate to it. Saturn and Pluto in the 5th.. definitely can recreate your creativity in a whole massively new/different way but maybe someone who has gone through it could really say how. I suspect it's rather a major influence.

Feel free to elaborate

Quote:
Pluto has been in the fifth for some time now but I have only been interested in creative things for a couple of years. I never considered myself particularly creative but I am enjoying it. How does Saturn fair in the fifth particularly as it is trining Venus in Gemini in 20th? Would it potentially mean pursuing a career in a creative area? Apparently I will have progressed Pluto square sun next year but other transits around at the same time are quite good. With progressions are the houses used the progressed houses as opposed to Natal houses?

Pluto has been in the 5th but it rules... your 4th so perhaps the creativity is around roots or redecorating/redoing a home? Or does this even sound like it's in the ball park? I have not seen any major effects of Saturn trine Venus though with the prominent Venus in the 10th it really could focus your energies in career matters - with Venus I suspect on improving relations and negotiating through diplomacy. The transit seems to just create a stable background to do this under where it feels you are operating under the same rules throughout. Though I can see this particular transit being of benefit right now with the global instability going around, it seems like it would address it.

For progressions both are used or at least I see evidence of effects looking at progressed planets in natal houses. It is somewhat more difficult to see the effects of the progressed houses except when the angles advance to a point where they aspect a natal planet (particularly hard aspects - had prog. Asc square Saturn not too long ago) or receive a transit from one of the transit planets. More so if the transit planet is one of the outers from Saturn onward and of course there is the progressed Moon with its aspects.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Unread 06-10-2020, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
My bad, I missed one of the posts until just seeing the add-on ones.

Lol neither actually, particular dislike for that latter profession - it was just a general statement of encountering disagreement so for my own projects everything is done with this as a backdrop/while being taken into consideration.

Feel free to elaborate

Pluto has been in the 5th but it rules... your 4th so perhaps the creativity is around roots or redecorating/redoing a home? Or does this even sound like it's in the ball park? I have not seen any major effects of Saturn trine Venus though with the prominent Venus in the 10th it really could focus your energies in career matters - with Venus I suspect on improving relations and negotiating through diplomacy. The transit seems to just create a stable background to do this under where it feels you are operating under the same rules throughout. Though I can see this particular transit being of benefit right now with the global instability going around, it seems like it would address it.

For progressions both are used or at least I see evidence of effects looking at progressed planets in natal houses. It is somewhat more difficult to see the effects of the progressed houses except when the angles advance to a point where they aspect a natal planet (particularly hard aspects - had prog. Asc square Saturn not too long ago) or receive a transit from one of the transit planets. More so if the transit planet is one of the outers from Saturn onward and of course there is the progressed Moon with its aspects.
Thankyou for this. I am not in employment at the moment so I am assuming that the Saturn does relate to my interest in creativity.
Unread 08-27-2020, 02:40 PM

Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Referring back to one of your points earlier. I once had Saturn conjunct Venus at the start of a relationship where there was an age difference and I believe this can be one of the occurrences with Saturn Venus transits. I also have a Saturn Venus aspect in my natal chart.

Tags
conjunct, pluto, transit, venus