Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-07-2020, 02:05 AM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Has anyone had experience of Pluto conjunct Venus? Just wondering how this is likely to manifest.

Thanks

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-07-2020, 01:09 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Care to include a natal chart? Like what sign and house is Venus in (I assume it's in Capricorn if the conjunction is imminent) as well was what aspects it has to it.


It can play out in a number of ways which may be more or less problematic - but it will be problematic for sure if Venus is in hard aspect to any planets in the natal chart especially ones like Saturn through Pluto.

Usually you can expect a love triangle to develop or some situation of being betrayed/having your core values be betrayed in any attachment formed at this time or potentially even through friends. There can be wild fluctuations to income (sudden loss or gain, reversals of fortune financially) with this one over its period of activity.


Occasionally it can simply indicate all relations intensifying in what people would feel is a positive direction but with Pluto there is a lot of potential for things going awry. One other manifestation involves stalkers and ultra-possessiveness where someone is unable to let go of another person even though they might have to leading to some complex issues developing around this.
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 06-07-2020, 02:17 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
Care to include a natal chart? Like what sign and house is Venus in (I assume it's in Capricorn if the conjunction is imminent) as well was what aspects it has to it.


It can play out in a number of ways which may be more or less problematic - but it will be problematic for sure if Venus is in hard aspect to any planets in the natal chart especially ones like Saturn through Pluto.

Usually you can expect a love triangle to develop or some situation of being betrayed/having your core values be betrayed in any attachment formed at this time or potentially even through friends. There can be wild fluctuations to income (sudden loss or gain, reversals of fortune financially) with this one over its period of activity.


Occasionally it can simply indicate all relations intensifying in what people would feel is a positive direction but with Pluto there is a lot of potential for things going awry. One other manifestation involves stalkers and ultra-possessiveness where someone is unable to let go of another person even though they might have to leading to some complex issues developing around this.
Thankyou for this. It isn't a transit that I have coming in thankfully. I am assuming the type of relationship would be dictated to by whichever house the Venus was in and which Pluto was transiting? Eg friends, lover etc
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 06-07-2020, 03:04 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Yes, quite - it would depend on what Venus rules in the person's chart too (like where Taurus and Libra are with respect to houses) as well as the natal aspects to it. In all cases though there is some situation that is likely to be al little too intense for the person to handle. I guess if there are no hard aspects from Venus to planets like Saturn/Chiron/Pluto/Neptune then it might not be all that bad in manifestation.
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 06-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
Yes, quite - it would depend on what Venus rules in the person's chart too (like where Taurus and Libra are with respect to houses) as well as the natal aspects to it. In all cases though there is some situation that is likely to be al little too intense for the person to handle. I guess if there are no hard aspects from Venus to planets like Saturn/Chiron/Pluto/Neptune then it might not be all that bad in manifestation.
Thankyou. I have been looking over transits from past relationships to check astrology and one of them had this when we met. I haven't checked back over the natal chart but it resonates as it was intense and he was extremely possessive (timed me going to the shop) and obsessed. I had numerous negative transits at the same time too.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeuses For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (06-07-2020)
  #6  
Unread 06-07-2020, 03:37 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Thank you as well for confirming - yes, negative transits would seem to correlate with not being able to steer away from something that somehow becomes a problem (potentially later) although at other times it can just mean that phase is problematic and then things clear up or improve. I'm still researching whether the circumstances around the start of something come to define the entire duration of it or whether it's just for that period of time.
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 06-07-2020, 04:52 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
Thank you as well for confirming - yes, negative transits would seem to correlate with not being able to steer away from something that somehow becomes a problem (potentially later) although at other times it can just mean that phase is problematic and then things clear up or improve. I'm still researching whether the circumstances around the start of something come to define the entire duration of it or whether it's just for that period of time.
In this instance the relationship didn't end well and I think it was two years which is the length of the transit I think. Years and years later he got in touch again and despite both being in relationships he continued to exhibit the same controlling behaviour as if we were still in a relationship although he no longer had the control (so the effects of that transit were still there). However. Eventually we were able to establish a friendship and it was a good friendship so he eventually got over the impact of the transit although he suggested that he would always have deep feelings for me but could handle them now. So I think the transit was a huge impact on him.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeuses For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (06-07-2020)
  #8  
Unread 06-07-2020, 09:30 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

So the circumstances around the transit created the controlling behavior which created some very deep memories for this person in a way and it took some years for them to get completely sorted long after it passed. (This matches the outline of a different transit I have had, Pluto conjunct Mercury and the way this went down although the focus was not relationships but the impact of the events surrounding it.)
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 06-07-2020, 11:57 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
So the circumstances around the transit created the controlling behavior which created some very deep memories for this person in a way and it took some years for them to get completely sorted long after it passed. (This matches the outline of a different transit I have had, Pluto conjunct Mercury and the way this went down although the focus was not relationships but the impact of the events surrounding it.)
Yes, apparently he didn't have another relationship for some years after and when he did enter one it was with someone more dependent by nature _ someone very different. I imagine that Pluto mercury would be very challenging as it is communication. I hope that you are OK having gone through that. Which houses were involved? I think all of the Pluto transits are very challenging but we learn through them. I had Pluto square sun - very unpleasant.

Last edited by Zeuses; 06-08-2020 at 12:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 06-08-2020, 12:46 AM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Yes, this fits into it in a way - the outer planets all affect Venus in some powerful way but they don't all have good compatibility with it where you get something like this

Jupiter-Venus - "breadth" more motivation for the things Venus likes without much challenge or the challenge is overdoing it if any
Saturn-Venus - brings great stability but Saturn is greatly restrictive on Venus so depending on the placement this can be seen as downright repressive by Venus but also could work quite well with the right temperament
Uranus-Venus - just trouble since this one is short-lived sudden entanglements and separations (although the conjunction is indeed neutral with how this one works out)
Neptune-Venus - the classic prince turning into a toad example where an ideal is chased after and usually there is some misrepresentation or deception involved, also disillusionment (all hard aspects)
Pluto-Venus - Venus is intensified ("depth") but the person finds out what its wants really do/feel like at these more intense levels so in a sense learns what they truly want in this area (Pluto does this to the other planets also)

so I would take this to mean this person learned what they would really like and focus on finding the person who has these qualities possibly not bothering with others until they do - at least this is a likely scenario with what happened via Pluto.

(Reminded of a story with a friend who first went through Uranus square progressed Venus which equated to a sudden break up and this was followed by Pluto conjunct progressed Venus the following year - it worked well thankfully with a much better better relationship starting under this but interestingly it started along with the progression although it has lasted since Pluto's moved on.)

Pluto-Mercury was a trip.. because Mercury is in the 12th and astro had literally named the transit "secret investigations" which exactly matched the turn of events which resembled the kind of plot one sees in 24 or Mission: Impossible with the twists and shenanigans. It did have a transformative effect on communication in a big way though, that's for sure.
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 06-08-2020, 11:14 AM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
Yes, this fits into it in a way - the outer planets all affect Venus in some powerful way but they don't all have good compatibility with it where you get something like this

Jupiter-Venus - "breadth" more motivation for the things Venus likes without much challenge or the challenge is overdoing it if any
Saturn-Venus - brings great stability but Saturn is greatly restrictive on Venus so depending on the placement this can be seen as downright repressive by Venus but also could work quite well with the right temperament
Uranus-Venus - just trouble since this one is short-lived sudden entanglements and separations (although the conjunction is indeed neutral with how this one works out)
Neptune-Venus - the classic prince turning into a toad example where an ideal is chased after and usually there is some misrepresentation or deception involved, also disillusionment (all hard aspects)
Pluto-Venus - Venus is intensified ("depth") but the person finds out what its wants really do/feel like at these more intense levels so in a sense learns what they truly want in this area (Pluto does this to the other planets also)

so I would take this to mean this person learned what they would really like and focus on finding the person who has these qualities possibly not bothering with others until they do - at least this is a likely scenario with what happened via Pluto.

(Reminded of a story with a friend who first went through Uranus square progressed Venus which equated to a sudden break up and this was followed by Pluto conjunct progressed Venus the following year - it worked well thankfully with a much better better relationship starting under this but interestingly it started along with the progression although it has lasted since Pluto's moved on.)

Pluto-Mercury was a trip.. because Mercury is in the 12th and astro had literally named the transit "secret investigations" which exactly matched the turn of events which resembled the kind of plot one sees in 24 or Mission: Impossible with the twists and shenanigans. It did have a transformative effect on communication in a big way though, that's for sure.

I would have assumed that Pluto mercury may have resulted in a breakdown as mercury rules the mind but thankfully it didn't for you from what you are writing.

My ex partner was controlling and possessive by nature but I think the Pluto Venus made it far worse. I believe that he did need someone who would be more subordinate to him and he found this in his partner. He was Capricorn with Scorpio ascendant and Leo moon and his wife is pisces. I am Aries with Virgo asc and cap moon so there were hits between the charts.

Neptune Venus is one of the worsts transits I believe because of the illusions and deceit.

I met a ten year relationship under a Uranus opposite Venus transit which was challenging initially.

I currently have Uranus trine moon and Saturn trine Venus but no relationships at all which is interesting particularly as Saturn is transiting the 5th.

Anyway thankyou for your input
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeuses For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (06-08-2020)
  #12  
Unread 06-08-2020, 12:46 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

I wasn't sure what it would do but I wasn't too bothered (apparently not bothered enough given what did happen) as it wasn't one of the scary ones like Pluto conjunct Moon but it did cause some mental OCD-like effects on thinking but yet it also sharpened my thinking though not in all ways. The breakdown was more external to me due to a sort of extreme miscommunication in the environment where this unfolded (so yes that is the Pluto-Mercury variant you referred to) resulting in some irreversible effects there. It definitely was not a boring year while that transit was active.


My ex partner was controlling and possessive by nature but I think the Pluto Venus made it far worse. I believe that he did need someone who would be more subordinate to him and he found this in his partner. He was Capricorn with Scorpio ascendant and Leo moon and his wife is pisces. I am Aries with Virgo asc and cap moon so there were hits between the charts.

Yes, capricorn can definitely be a bit controlling (should know being one) though usually it is just feeling they need to keep the structures in their life up to snuff unless they have a chart where they've learned life brings those down periodically anyway. However I am guessing being you are both cardinal signs in square to each other would have this effect - while I have a number of good Aries friends and we like that we like doing our own thing there has not been a situation where we have had to put up with compromising for each other to the level you described - so thinking this played a role. Of the fire signs I have an easier time with Leo instead when it comes to people close to me. As far as Cap and Pisces the former's structures can seem attractive to Pisces who may also find them relatable given their suns are sextile though of course other placements would play a role as well.

Neptune Venus was awful awful, I can't find enough bad things to say about this one and similar variants (Neptune hard aspect Venus) happening to people I know have brought equally devastating results for them. All I can say I'm glad it's over though unfortunately not for everyone I know going through it.

Have been in one Venus opposite Uranus situation (others simply happened around Uranus conjunct Venus, would call those neutral overall) and maybe it would work for someone who does not have these planets in exact square in the natal chart but thank you for chiming in with this because it's encouraging to hear you were able to get it to work eventually. This is one where out of 100 commenting 99 have something very bad to say about it.

Uranus trine Moon? Is your descendant in Cancer? Or wait a second, I had Uranus trine Moon about not 2 months ago - Moon in 7 ish of Cap by chance? Saturn trine Venus I think only makes existing associations stronger but not really a fireworks type transit for starting anything new udner from what I've seen. (No transits particularly but still in progressed Moon conjunct progressed Venus + both of those trine Uranus while conjunct progressed Mars so it gives an interesting energy overall.)
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 06-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
I wasn't sure what it would do but I wasn't too bothered (apparently not bothered enough given what did happen) as it wasn't one of the scary ones like Pluto conjunct Moon but it did cause some mental OCD-like effects on thinking but yet it also sharpened my thinking though not in all ways. The breakdown was more external to me due to a sort of extreme miscommunication in the environment where this unfolded (so yes that is the Pluto-Mercury variant you referred to) resulting in some irreversible effects there. It definitely was not a boring year while that transit was active.


My ex partner was controlling and possessive by nature but I think the Pluto Venus made it far worse. I believe that he did need someone who would be more subordinate to him and he found this in his partner. He was Capricorn with Scorpio ascendant and Leo moon and his wife is pisces. I am Aries with Virgo asc and cap moon so there were hits between the charts.

Yes, capricorn can definitely be a bit controlling (should know being one) though usually it is just feeling they need to keep the structures in their life up to snuff unless they have a chart where they've learned life brings those down periodically anyway. However I am guessing being you are both cardinal signs in square to each other would have this effect - while I have a number of good Aries friends and we like that we like doing our own thing there has not been a situation where we have had to put up with compromising for each other to the level you described - so thinking this played a role. Of the fire signs I have an easier time with Leo instead when it comes to people close to me. As far as Cap and Pisces the former's structures can seem attractive to Pisces who may also find them relatable given their suns are sextile though of course other placements would play a role as well.

Neptune Venus was awful awful, I can't find enough bad things to say about this one and similar variants (Neptune hard aspect Venus) happening to people I know have brought equally devastating results for them. All I can say I'm glad it's over though unfortunately not for everyone I know going through it.

Have been in one Venus opposite Uranus situation (others simply happened around Uranus conjunct Venus, would call those neutral overall) and maybe it would work for someone who does not have these planets in exact square in the natal chart but thank you for chiming in with this because it's encouraging to hear you were able to get it to work eventually. This is one where out of 100 commenting 99 have something very bad to say about it.

Uranus trine Moon? Is your descendant in Cancer? Or wait a second, I had Uranus trine Moon about not 2 months ago - Moon in 7 ish of Cap by chance? Saturn trine Venus I think only makes existing associations stronger but not really a fireworks type transit for starting anything new udner from what I've seen. (No transits particularly but still in progressed Moon conjunct progressed Venus + both of those trine Uranus while conjunct progressed Mars so it gives an interesting energy overall.)
Hi

Thanks again for your input. I find that I get on with capricorns prob due to the cap moon or asc. I had a very good relationship with another Capricorn and one of the closest friends I had was also Capricorn with Leo moon again. I feel more understood by the earth signs and I like the strength and stability of Capricorn (with the exception of the ex I wrote about) but even so, we had a very good friendship.

My descendent is in Pisces and I am not particularly drawn to that sign at all. I have had two relationships with Pisces and both affected me a lot and I doubt that I would date one again. Oh and my moon is 5th cap. What is your moon?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 06-08-2020, 04:56 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Hi - no problem... it seemed like you brought a lot of relatable points so it reminded me of quite a few cases where they all sort of 'fit' into events.


I guess your cap moon has a way of tuning in with that sign that has you appreciate them more than someone with a different moon placement (One of the people I get along with very well is a Pisces but also with a Cap moon that happens to be across my Asc.) Now with that Dsc in Pisces it could work out in a few different ways with that sign but I'm guessing you have a balance of chart planets that leans more strongly to another element even if Pisces rules your 7th.



Moon in 5 degress Cap here [chart] hence why I was wondering if yours must be in a nearby degree with that Uranus trine Moon mention.
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 06-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
Hi - no problem... it seemed like you brought a lot of relatable points so it reminded me of quite a few cases where they all sort of 'fit' into events.


I guess your cap moon has a way of tuning in with that sign that has you appreciate them more than someone with a different moon placement (One of the people I get along with very well is a Pisces but also with a Cap moon that happens to be across my Asc.) Now with that Dsc in Pisces it could work out in a few different ways with that sign but I'm guessing you have a balance of chart planets that leans more strongly to another element even if Pisces rules your 7th.



Moon in 5 degress Cap here [chart] hence why I was wondering if yours must be in a nearby degree with that Uranus trine Moon mention.
Wow that is some chart you have there with all of that Capricorn. Do people perceive you as aloof? Are you ambitious/successful in whatever you do? (10th Saturn cap) and sun sextile Saturn and Jupiter sextile Saturn? I wonder how your Venus square Uranus plays out given all of that stable cap influence? My full chart is below


https://i.imgur.com/kXnvvJg.png

Last edited by Zeuses; 06-08-2020 at 06:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 06-08-2020, 11:05 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

It's a weird chart, yes and you are right about the aloof part - I would say most people don't really get much though since with the Moon-Mercury in the 12th I don't say much to them. But I imagine it comes off as being aloof to some degree. Not so sure about successful but it does translate into doing a-okay at work. But only at work and with work-related projects, not necessarily any other area. Jupiter sextile Saturn seems to relate more to trying to take the middle ground in a situation so like things that are likely to be good but not too good to be true, more or less. Probably the people I know would have more to say about this than I do as it comes off as 'common sense' to me. The venus-uranus just plays out in causing problems within its area and yes it's not at all stable. This is one aspect that has given me a hard time more than the rest over the years - I still don't know what to do with/about it although this year progressed Venus is trine Uranus so getting some hints there. It really doesn't jibe with the rest of the chart though, that much is evident.

That Uranus on your Ascendant - that would be interesting to have, standing out from the crowd? I haven't really read up on how it works in Virgo but that is a sign with some associations to technology among other things (with Uranus in it), Pluto in the 1st I know a little bit about but this one must have made itself evident early on - you can remodel yourself as needed? Having the Sun in the 8th is pretty intense from those I know with this position. Moon trine Pluto makes me think psychological talent whether you decided to utilize it and that's a nice grand trine going with yet another futuristic aspect in Mercury trine Uranus. Does Saturn opposite Uranus give you trouble? This one seems like it would be one of the ones requiring a lot of building around but probably some unique talents as a result of it. And I can see your Venus square Saturn you mentioned but you also have Venus square Uranus albeit at a much wider orb so probably less vocal than the Saturn square.

Lots of talent shown in your chart - was it hard to pick a direction you'd want to take it in? And I seem progressed Venus approaching your Moon there which seems rather nice though a few months away before it ramps up while Neptune has been trining itself as your Dsc ruler. Having Saturn and Chiron in Pisces though would make sense as to why this sign wouldn't make the best of impressions with these planets being the occupants.

Now I have been through progressed Moon conjunct Pluto but never at the same time as it conjunct Jupiter also so this one seems powerful indeed - would naively guess some interesting events in your life as of late.
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 06-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
It's a weird chart, yes and you are right about the aloof part - I would say most people don't really get much though since with the Moon-Mercury in the 12th I don't say much to them. But I imagine it comes off as being aloof to some degree. Not so sure about successful but it does translate into doing a-okay at work. But only at work and with work-related projects, not necessarily any other area. Jupiter sextile Saturn seems to relate more to trying to take the middle ground in a situation so like things that are likely to be good but not too good to be true, more or less. Probably the people I know would have more to say about this than I do as it comes off as 'common sense' to me. The venus-uranus just plays out in causing problems within its area and yes it's not at all stable. This is one aspect that has given me a hard time more than the rest over the years - I still don't know what to do with/about it although this year progressed Venus is trine Uranus so getting some hints there. It really doesn't jibe with the rest of the chart though, that much is evident.

That Uranus on your Ascendant - that would be interesting to have, standing out from the crowd? I haven't really read up on how it works in Virgo but that is a sign with some associations to technology among other things (with Uranus in it), Pluto in the 1st I know a little bit about but this one must have made itself evident early on - you can remodel yourself as needed? Having the Sun in the 8th is pretty intense from those I know with this position. Moon trine Pluto makes me think psychological talent whether you decided to utilize it and that's a nice grand trine going with yet another futuristic aspect in Mercury trine Uranus. Does Saturn opposite Uranus give you trouble? This one seems like it would be one of the ones requiring a lot of building around but probably some unique talents as a result of it. And I can see your Venus square Saturn you mentioned but you also have Venus square Uranus albeit at a much wider orb so probably less vocal than the Saturn square.

Lots of talent shown in your chart - was it hard to pick a direction you'd want to take it in? And I seem progressed Venus approaching your Moon there which seems rather nice though a few months away before it ramps up while Neptune has been trining itself as your Dsc ruler. Having Saturn and Chiron in Pisces though would make sense as to why this sign wouldn't make the best of impressions with these planets being the occupants.

Now I have been through progressed Moon conjunct Pluto but never at the same time as it conjunct Jupiter also so this one seems powerful indeed - would naively guess some interesting events in your life as of late.
I think the Saturn Uranus is the fact that I like stability in relationships but I am traditionally spontaneous and adventurous by nature. I tend to get bored with too many routines although this is less prevalent at present where I feel some routine helps. How I used to be perceived for most of my life was strong, independent, honest, empathic and fun but people have found it difficult to fit me into a type/allocate me to a pigeon hole and this has caused problems sometimes with obsessive friends/partners at points. I'm not sure if that is down to Pluto in the first house and Uranus so close to the ascendent.

Education us important to me although I didn't do a degree until my late twenties. From being quite young I wanted to help people so trained as a counsellor and worked in this post for some years. I see it as the highlight of my career and the most fulfilling.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 06-08-2020, 11:52 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

It sounds like progressed Venus Uranus may being out the positive elements of the two planets so it will be easier to handle at that time. I'm not sure what the program Venus to moon will bring given moon is in fifth house. My life hasn't really reflected my transits recently except I have been focussing on creativity (not usually my thing) but as saturn and Pluto both transiting 5th I think this is what it represents. I have spent a lot of time in my own company, probably more so than at any other time in my life. You mentioned about the 8th house. It is intense and I believe represents deaths of family members in my childhood. Those experiences in turn led to me having a live each day as if it is your last attitude, so much fun and experiences as a result of that attitude. Anyway, I'm going on too much.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 06-08-2020, 11:56 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Your chart is interesting as most of the planets are in the Eastern side of the chart. Are you self motivated and assertive?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 06-09-2020, 01:05 AM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Quote:
I think the Saturn Uranus is the fact that I like stability in relationships but I am traditionally spontaneous and adventurous by nature. I tend to get bored with too many routines although this is less prevalent at present where I feel some routine helps. How I used to be perceived for most of my life was strong, independent, honest, empathic and fun but people have found it difficult to fit me into a type/allocate me to a pigeon hole and this has caused problems sometimes with obsessive friends/partners at points. I'm not sure if that is down to Pluto in the first house and Uranus so close to the ascendent.

This fits well, there with the sun sign plus this particular aspect. I think Uranus on the Ascendant might literally be saying something like "look, I do out of the box - keep that in mind and we are good, let me be me..." which would surprise some of the more routine-oriented individuals, I think. Pluto in 1 just makes sure they are really aware of your position at any and all times from what I've seen of it so far as a transit.

Counsellor is what I always wanted to be but you can guess why that didn't happen officially with my chart. But it is a passion to this day unofficially. Obviously big thumbs up for choosing this one.

Quote:
Those experiences in turn led to me having a live each day as if it is your last attitude, so much fun and experiences as a result of that attitude. Anyway, I'm going on too much.
Not at all.. this sounds rather like Sun-Pluto by the way since I can relate to it. Saturn and Pluto in the 5th.. definitely can recreate your creativity in a whole massively new/different way but maybe someone who has gone through it could really say how. I suspect it's rather a major influence.

Quote:
Are you self motivated and assertive?
When it comes to work, possibly, when it comes to other things not so much - with Mars in Pisces (and neptune on top of it this year to boot) it's not a really straightforward affair. Self-motivated yes though, I usually do my own thing and decide where to go with it and it's usually different from the mainstream somehow - does not make one popular though doing things this way.
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 06-09-2020, 09:02 AM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
This fits well, there with the sun sign plus this particular aspect. I think Uranus on the Ascendant might literally be saying something like "look, I do out of the box - keep that in mind and we are good, let me be me..." which would surprise some of the more routine-oriented individuals, I think. Pluto in 1 just makes sure they are really aware of your position at any and all times from what I've seen of it so far as a transit.

Yes I find it very challenging when people try to change me to their ideal or become possessive/obsessive. I tend to completely shut off emotionally from people who behave like that and walk away which of course makes obsessive behaviour even worse.

Counsellor is what I always wanted to be but you can guess why that didn't happen officially with my chart. But it is a passion to this day unofficially. Obviously big thumbs up for choosing this one.

It was a humbling yet fulfilling role.


Not at all.. this sounds rather like Sun-Pluto by the way since I can relate to it. Saturn and Pluto in the 5th.. definitely can recreate your creativity in a whole massively new/different way but maybe someone who has gone through it could really say how. I suspect it's rather a major influence.



When it comes to work, possibly, when it comes to other things not so much - with Mars in Pisces (and neptune on top of it this year to boot) it's not a really straightforward affair. Self-motivated yes though, I usually do my own thing and decide where to go with it and it's usually different from the mainstream somehow - does not make one popular though doing things this way.
Yes I suspect Pisces can go with the flow but all the cap like to be in control in doing their own thing. Popular with who? Friends, family etc
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 06-09-2020, 01:43 PM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 405
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Yes, in control of their own projects and the direction those are heading but usually not anything else unless it becomes their responsibility - on average at least from what I've seen. But yes this can be stretched in a number of different directions so could encompass people under certain circumstances.


the popular bit, usually all of the above except certain people who have been supportive, otherwise generally nearly everyone disagrees with it so used to excepting problems and disapproval at all times there
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 06-09-2020, 03:13 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
Yes, in control of their own projects and the direction those are heading but usually not anything else unless it becomes their responsibility - on average at least from what I've seen. But yes this can be stretched in a number of different directions so could encompass people under certain circumstances.


the popular bit, usually all of the above except certain people who have been supportive, otherwise generally nearly everyone disagrees with it so used to excepting problems and disapproval at all times there
Traffic warden or debt collector then lol

The good ex partner who was Cap was not controlling at all, very laid back but aloof with strangers. He aged very well too which is a cap thing from what I have seen in life with friends and partners. They are old before their time as children but grow younger with age apparently.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 06-09-2020, 03:24 PM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Re: Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Not at all.. this sounds rather like Sun-Pluto by the way since I can relate to it. Saturn and Pluto in the 5th.. definitely can recreate your creativity in a whole massively new/different way but maybe someone who has gone through it could really say how. I suspect it's rather a major influence.


Pluto has been in the fifth for some time now but I have only been interested in creative things for a couple of years. I never considered myself particularly creative but I am enjoying it. How does Saturn fair in the fifth particularly as it is trining Venus in Gemini in 20th? Would it potentially mean pursuing a career in a creative area? Apparently I will have progressed Pluto square sun next year but other transits around at the same time are quite good. With progressions are the houses used the progressed houses as opposed to Natal houses?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 06-10-2020, 10:23 AM
Zeuses Zeuses is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
Yes, in control of their own projects and the direction those are heading but usually not anything else unless it becomes their responsibility - on average at least from what I've seen. But yes this can be stretched in a number of different directions so could encompass people under certain circumstances.


the popular bit, usually all of the above except certain people who have been supportive, otherwise generally nearly everyone disagrees with it so used to excepting problems and disapproval at all times there
I can only assume that you got bored of the subject matter hence no further responses
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
conjunct, pluto, transit, venus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.