Is this question a no?

Hi.

I drew up a Horary Chart regards the question is this a good time to give a gift to another?

I have not learned yet to read a Horary Chart although I do have an interest.
Despite this, this chart seems to give me a sense of a hard no, but seeing as I am inexperienced I am wondering what you folks here think?

Getting an idea on how you folks interpret this chart may give me a better idea on how Horary Charts are interpreted in general.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Jupiters the gift L2, moons in Jupiter's sign, moon applies to square venus (appreciation) and venus exalts moon in your 2nd house (your gift) also by antiscia venus (appreciation) is conjunct Dsc.

So all this would point to a yes of being a good time.

I see thank you.

You are reading the gift in the second? From the sources I've come across it is said to read a gift in the 5th.

Could it be read in both then? 5th of fun friendships, romance. Second material wealth, values monetary and otherwise.

The gift is to be split by two individuals. 5 items to one person, five to another.

I gave the 1st five to an individual- family- last night, didn't go so well but went exactly as expected.

The next five items will be more of a challenge to get to the individual due to locale. I am waiting for the right time for this.

Interesting that you interpret the gift in the second. I am going to have to read up more on what Lords are, as well as study a bit more regards Horary in general. I looked at the chart more like an event chart.