Planetary patterns -- the bowl

GemwDepth

Account Closed
  1. Katy Perry - American pop-rock singer. A person of a moment and my favorite. Just a step behind Madonna in renown.
  2. Mick Jagger - Wide bundle. Self-explanatory. The elder generation may be more familiar with him.
  3. Marcia Clark - One of the prosecutors in the O. J. case. An overused example though.

Are you looking for a chart to continue this thread? Or will you be opening a new thread titled Bundle Pattern?

aquarianbd

hi, I am most probably intruding, but I want to take a chance. I have a bowl patterned chart with a strange t-square(as per my knowledge).I am no Trump, Hillary or Ford-so I am not sure if it is right to post my chart, but taking a chance here. This t-square is giving me a lot of trouble actually, the focal point was in retrograde what can be a retrograde focal point's affects??

I am really sorry if I am disturbing, or it is against the forum rules. Please be patient with me.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_dipyaman.61283.194771.png
    astro_w2gw_dipyaman.61283.194771.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 39

greybeard

A bowl with Pluto leading.

But where is the t-square?

I don't use Chiron but if you do you have an opposition...on the Bendings (square the Nodes). If you allow these squares to abstract points (the nodes are insubstantial, incorporeal), then you have a grand cross, not a simple t-square. The nodal axis has two ends (rahu, ketu) equally potent.

Last edited:

aquarianbd

According to astro-charts.com,

T-Square
Uranus in 28° Sagittarius
North Node in 26° Pisces
Chiron in 24° Gemini
Saturn in 27° Sagittarius

with true node being the focal point i guess.

i know its debatable though.

greybeard

is it not a T-square???

In my opinion...it is not.
The lunar nodes are very real but they are mathematical points with "nothing" there (they are the points where the orbital planes of Earth/Moon and Earth/Sun intersect. They are where eclipses occur. But no body (planet) is located there. It is empty space.)

If you do allow this as an aspect formation (a t-square is a formation), then you can't omit South Node and the formation becomes a grand cross, not a t-square.

david starling

In my opinion...it is not.
The lunar nodes are very real but they are mathematical points with "nothing" there (they are the points where the orbital planes of Earth/Moon and Earth/Sun intersect. They are where eclipses occur. But no body (planet) is located there. It is empty space.)

If you do allow this as an aspect formation (a t-square is a formation), then you can't omit South Node and the formation becomes a grand cross, not a t-square.

The Sun is the only celestial object that's really "there", regarding the plane of the Ecliptic (our zodiacal circle of measurement), unless the Moon or Planet happens to be at its node (where its orbit intersects the Ecliptic). Otherwise, we're actually using lines of Celestial Longitude to translate their positions onto our plane of measurement.
So, except for the Sun, we're using measured points of intersection for all Sign and House locations, and Aspects.

Last edited:

aquarianbd

Well. I was just studying the grand cross... I want to confess that in my case the grand cross characteristics have surely been very clearly manifested. I am too much influenced about others' emotions and opinions, have conflicting energies(mutable grand cross) and even have a diagnosed "Atlas personality."

However, my sister has a more definitive grand cross involving 4 planets (cardinal mode), her manifestations are not as prominent as mine.

I find it very interesting that both of us,raised in the same chaotic environment by the same parents and with the same astrological configuration,she was not affected as much as I was, while her configuration were more prominent on paper. One lands up as a nihilistic loser, another as a psychologist !!!

when of course i cant know for sure, I dont think she fought her way out of her grand cross, or consciously ignored it. On the other hand, while i made some conscious choices owing to my sensitivity to others, I do think 'LADY LUCK" also had great input in bringing me where I am today.

Is there something else that heightens the manifestations of these configurations?.

JUPITERASC

According to astro-charts.com,
T-Square
Uranus in 28° Sagittarius
North Node in 26° Pisces
Chiron in 24° Gemini
Saturn in 27° Sagittarius

with true node being the focal point i guess.

i know its debatable though
definitely debateable :smile:
i.e.
here's an example explanation of T-square
from a FREE ONLINE article by Nicholas Campion

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

ASPECT PATTERNS

When three or more planets

are connected to each other by aspect
they form a pattern with a meaning of its own.

'T' SQUARE:

asptsq.gif
Two planets in opposition are both in square to a third planet. This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems, the result of which may be great energy and consequently a better than average chance of success throughout life.

When interpreting a T' Square all the factors involved - planets, signs and houses - must be taken separately and then built up into a picture of the choices, difficulties and solutions which each planet suggests.

When the 'T' Square is in:
Cardinal Signs, there is exceptional dynamism and energy;
Fixed Signs, people may be excessively stubborn, fighting personal battles to the bitter end.
Mutable Signs, they may try to solve, or even avoid, the problems associated with the 'T' Square by being flexible and adaptable.

aquarianbd

JUPITERASC,

yes- I understand its not a t-square, because you cant include north node and ignore the south. A grand cross is a debatable option. I am confused bcs results of a grand cross do manifest in my life very profoundly. yet i dont have a textbook grandcross !!!

Thanks for your reply.

aquarianbd

maybe. I am a complete layman.

What does actually cause Atlas personality? The author I was following states a mutable grand cross can be manifested in this way. I get too much influenced about other people's emotions and opinions. A depressed person in the neighborhood makes me depressed lol.Along with bipolar and co-dependency. Atlas personality is another of my doomed area of life.I am also much attracted to death, but that I guess is saturn in 8th.

greybeard

I think the power and influence of the leading planet may be understated, or under-valued.

Consider Trump's Uranus; observe his behavior.

Uranus:
Overthrows the conventional, the established order. This energy is shocking, upsetting, brings disorder, destabilizes... Wherever Trump goes there is chaos; he thrives on it. It's his life blood.
Is Autocratic. No advisors. The Law emanates from Trump alone.
Demands absolute liberty or freedom.
Is erratic, quirky, unpredictable, deviant and often perverse, unconventional, anarchic.
Uranian action is sudden, drastic and goes too far. The energy does nothing by halves. It has no aptitude for cooperation, and no respect for tradition or even human feelings. Its action is non-personal: detached, dry, unemotional, inflexible.

Last edited:

david starling

We currently have a Bucket of transits, if you include the NN as an important enough placement. It's currently opposite Pluto in the center area of the Bowl.

Last edited: