Wounding from Chiron

dagger009

I've just been wondering can we really overcome a Chiron's wounding and how can we really work THROUGH it?

Having a Chiron in Leo in the 7th house, in conjunction with my moon-how can I stop re-wounding? How can relationships be navigated?

Your insights are well very much appreciated.

Thank you!
NATALCHART.jpg

corvidcatharsis

I think for you the moon will be important. Your moon is in a Grand Trine with Pluto and the sun. Trines tend to be supportive aspects but can be passive. Grand Trines are affected by which elements they fall into. Usually all the planets fall into signs of the same element. In your case you have two planets in water signs your Grand Trine and one in fire. So it will have a mix of those characteristics.

Your Pluto is also in Scorpio, which leads to a lot of emotional intensity. It is a generational aspect, but it is probably more important in your chart than most people who have it just because of its relationship to the other parts of the Grand Trine.

Beyond this, you might also like to think about the houses Pluto and the sun are in and any other aspects those planets are making. That will add further layers of interpretation.

How to navigate relationships? How to work through it? I suspect that it will work its way through you and not the other way around. That is often the way the energy of Grand Trines work.

The ruler of your 7th house is in your 2nd house. There are varied interpretations to this but the second house focuses on value, security, and finances, so those are things that you might want in a partner or be important in your relationships. Probably given the other influences in your chart you should focus on finding someone that you feel secure with and share values with.

Frisiangal

In your case you have two planets in water signs your Grand Trine and one in fire. So it will have a mix of those characteristics.

Hi,
I don't want to nit-pick, yet the Sun-Moon-Pluto trine IS a very gushy grand water trine. Everything is experienced through the feeling nature, of which Pluto's deep emotional side is the forerunner. Nothing in life is taken lightly.

Chiron is out of max. 8 degree orb of a trine aspect to Pluto, so would not 'officially' be considered as part of one. This could say it all. The 'wounding' comes from Leo ...personal attention ….'see how I shine', but isn't given or shown it. Moon-Chiron form an inconjunct/quincunx (stress and strain) to natal Venus in Pisces.....the 'I give all so readily and get little in return', including 2nd house (Placidus) financially speaking.

How to overcome Chiron's wound? For most people it's something to live with until they are able to look at past situations of life in another manner and make any necessary changes of habit (Moon). Pluto and Scorpio don't always make good bed fellows because of a tendency to devour their prey through possessiveness.:wink:. Maybe not requiring all the attention in an 'I will love you forever' way. Perhaps become less 'clingy'. Allow yourself and a partner some individual space to each develop your own identities (Leo influence) within a personal relationship.

Last edited:

Frisiangal

I agree that water predominates, but one of the planets in the grand trine is in Leo which is a fire sign. If that's not considered relevant, fine.

:surprised:

You have since changed (much of) the wording in your original post, which now offers a different meaning.
It does seem rather lax to find accepted aspect orbs 'not relevant' for/to/in (your)interpretation. Your attitude would be VERY relevant to anyone seeking you out for astro. advice and hanging on to your every word as gospel truth.

General Astro. com charts, as shown, give a 10 degree orb unless specified in its Extended Chart section. Accepted orbs between planets is max. 8 degrees; luminaries go to 10 degrees. Even taking 10 degrees max. into consideration, there will still be no aspect between Chiron and Pluto because the orb is too wide. They aren't inherently 'pulled' towards each other.

Think of 3 kids with hands joined playing together in a swimming pool. There's a 4th outside it who would so like to join in, be part of the play. Two may be on good terms with it and are content to have it join in. It's the 3rd kid that is the manipulative and dominant one and takes control. It doesn't (want to) notice the 4th kid, which ultimately remains outside the circle.
Rather like the theme within the Chiron myth?

Or do you prefer to throw all long applied astro. rules out of the window in lieu of freedom of action in all things, in which case I could well be wrong.:wink:

corvidcatharsis

:surprised:

You have since changed (much of) the wording in your original post, which now offers a different meaning.
It does seem rather lax to find accepted aspect orbs 'not relevant' for/to/in (your)interpretation. Your attitude would be VERY relevant to anyone seeking you out for astro. advice and hanging on to your every word as gospel truth.

General Astro. com charts, as shown, give a 10 degree orb unless specified in its Extended Chart section. Accepted orbs between planets is max. 8 degrees; luminaries go to 10 degrees. Even taking 10 degrees max. into consideration, there will still be no aspect between Chiron and Pluto because the orb is too wide. They aren't inherently 'pulled' towards each other.

Think of 3 kids with hands joined playing together in a swimming pool. There's a 4th outside it who would so like to join in, be part of the play. Two may be on good terms with it and are content to have it join in. It's the 3rd kid that is the manipulative and dominant one and takes control. It doesn't (want to) notice the 4th kid, which ultimately remains outside the circle.
Rather like the theme within the Chiron myth?

Or do you prefer to throw all long applied astro. rules out of the window in lieu of freedom of action in all things, in which case I could well be wrong.:wink:

I never stated that Chiron was part of the Grand Trine. If that's how you interpreted it, then mea culpa for the ambiguity. But the way I see it is not so different from your pool analogy, even if you feel the need to suggest that I'm totally lawless. There is a way of correcting somebody which is still kind and respectful.

Frisiangal

I never stated that Chiron was part of the Grand Trine.

then I misinterpretted your original text I quoted in red.

If that's how you interpreted it, then mea culpa for the ambiguity. But the way I see it is not so different from your pool analogy, even if you feel the need to suggest that I'm totally lawless.

That's your interpretation of my words. I didn't call you lawless, just asked if you don't consider/follow rules of hundreds of years old that have proved their worth.
Admittedly, though, many will say that rules are there to be broken.:wink:

There is a way of correcting somebody which is still kind and respectful.

Oh dear; are you one of those that always reads replies as disagreement attacks rather than as interpretting through a different perspective?
I do believe I have 'a reputation' for being blunt and/or to the point, yet never as UNkindness and DISrespect.
I did offer a :wink:, after all!.

O.P asked about dealing with Chiron's wounding.
Do you consider it to be in a grand trine aspect or not?
What would be your take on its effect of healing replacing wounding?

Hopefully O.P will also offer feedback.

greybeard

I think for you the moon will be important. Your moon is in a Grand Trine with Pluto and the sun. Trines tend to be supportive aspects but can be passive. Grand Trines are affected by which elements they fall into. Usually all the planets fall into signs of the same element. In your case you have two planets in water signs your Grand Trine and one in fire. So it will have a mix of those characteristics.

Your Pluto is also in Scorpio, which leads to a lot of emotional intensity. It is a generational aspect, but it is probably more important in your chart than most people who have it just because of its relationship to the other parts of the Grand Trine.

Beyond this, you might also like to think about the houses Pluto and the sun are in and any other aspects those planets are making. That will add further layers of interpretation.

How to navigate relationships? How to work through it? I suspect that it will work its way through you and not the other way around. That is often the way the energy of Grand Trines work.

The ruler of your 7th house is in your 2nd house. There are varied interpretations to this but the second house focuses on value, security, and finances, so those are things that you might want in a partner or be important in your relationships. Probably given the other influences in your chart you should focus on finding someone that you feel secure with and share values with.

If Pluto is in a formation with both Lights I think we can set the "Generational...it don't really count" tag to one side.