Saturn and Pluto transit in my 7th house

Blue Lioness

Dear stars lovers,

I would like some help to understand what's going on with my 7th house. Saturn entered in it in January and since then I've been losing some friendships and romantic relationships, and strengthening others. However, I still don't get the effect of Pluto in my 7th house.

And I'm also specially worried about when both planets become conjunct. What can I expect?

And finally, does anyone know what that Neptune in my North node would mean?

Any hint would be awesome.

Attachments

• mapa.jpg
    mapa.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 61

helike13

Cancer ASC and Moon is sitting on the ASC at the cadent side... We are astro-siblings :)

I'm also experiencing the same transit.

Saturn transit the 7th house is when you start to question your relationships. Are they worthwhile? Saturn usually gives you a pair of glasses that helps you to see the raw reality. It's different from Neptune's pink glasses when you see that everything's fine even it's not.

So Saturn's glasses shows you what's really there. If it's positive it shows that if it's negative it shows that also.

Meanwhile Neptune's gives you those pink glasses in your 8th house. 2nd house is your self-worth and 8th house is how other people worth you. So these two transits are a little bit confusing. I have Neptune transiting my Pisces MC (I was born up north so my MC is not Aries as yours :( )

Saturn is showing you the reality how shitty your relationships are but Neptune is fogging how these peers worth you :)

Lin

SO many people are asking about this issue. I mean, the planets Pluto and Saturn (and a bit later JUPITER) will all be in Capricorn at the same time. And so a considerable percentage of all people on earth will be experiencing these in their natal 7th houses.

The 7th house is a house of "identity." As you "change" or evolve, you project a subliminal difference in your personality....and therefore you seem to "change" in the eyes of the people you know. Some of these people will be evolving along with you and some will find it uncomfortable.

Also the people you like and love will also be changing. One could say that the changes you experience are coming from both you and the planetary energy. The important thing is to not cling to past too much and be open to the future, whatever it holds.

Jupiter, once it enters Capricorn and then your 7th house, will show you the UP side to this transit.

One thing we all experience is Pluto transits. We all need to change because in the end, nothing stays the same. Anything that doesn't evolve, dies. So....you're not alone.

Also: and not less important: transit Neptune is inconjunct your Sun position. As an Aug 7 baby I also have had this scary feeling transit as PIsces and Leo are not compatible in the inconjunct aspect.

One thing really on your side is your natal Pluto trine Moon aspect. This powerful aspect can carry you thru many dangerous waters. And the Moon rules your ASC so you are more powerful than you know.
Also: transit Pluto has PASSED the opp of your ASC!! So you already experienced one of the most difficult separating transits there is. Both Pluto and Saturn have finished squaring your Mars....another difficult transit...so you have already been thru a lot of changes.

Frankly, I think these Cappy planets into your 7th house is a new beginning for you regarding the kind of person you want to invite into your life.

LIN

Last edited:

northernstar

Cancer ASC and Moon is sitting on the ASC at the cadent side... We are astro-siblings :)

I'm also experiencing the same transit.

Saturn transit the 7th house is when you start to question your relationships. Are they worthwhile? Saturn usually gives you a pair of glasses that helps you to see the raw reality. It's different from Neptune's pink glasses when you see that everything's fine even it's not.

So Saturn's glasses shows you what's really there. If it's positive it shows that if it's negative it shows that also.

Meanwhile Neptune's gives you those pink glasses in your 8th house. 2nd house is your self-worth and 8th house is how other people worth you. So these two transits are a little bit confusing. I have Neptune transiting my Pisces MC (I was born up north so my MC is not Aries as yours :( )

Saturn is showing you the reality how shitty your relationships are but Neptune is fogging how these peers worth you :)

Me too! Pluto has crossed my DC into my 7th recently, and Saturn is now crossing my DC. I recognize everything that's been written here..

Pluto conj DC was pure hell. My husband had Pluto conj moon at the same time, and the relationship went through 3 yrs of trials and ordeals. From being warm and stable in 16 yrs, it became unpredictable, painful and filled with power struggles, quarrels, deception, hostility and a large void between us.. I lived with him with anxiety, grief and a sense that I had lost him.

He came around, but lots had been changed, and we still struggle to land the relationship again to this day. I now have Saturn on DC, which indeed has sparked a springcleaning feeling for me relationship-wise... Saturn has made me see the harsh reality, and all the things I struggle to endure with him. Making me considering if it's worth it. Which I never ever doubted previously.

I also have Uranus conj my Venus, which- naturally- has led new people into my life, and new things romantically. Something I never, ever expected either, a couple of yrs ago.. But that was before I knew what Pluto and 3 years of rejection in love could do with a person :(

Pluto transformed me, made me stronger, more confident, not fearing loss anymore. And me giving up my dependence on him, has pretty much magically changed the whole dynamic between us.. It is also true that Pluto doesn't let you get up from your face-down position in the mud until you literally let go of what has been. I clung to our past history, didn't want anything to change. Which made this whole transit all the more painful. I truly suffered, was absolutely heartbroken, alone and sooo scared. Until I let go. now my husband is the one missing our past.. he feels I am more distant (saturn on DC, remember)- but *he is now experiencing saturn conj his moon (feeling isolated/alone). There we are, in a mess of messy transits. But we're still going strong. :)

(I have Pluto trine sun in my natal, though, and trine Jup and Sat.. Maybe that has helped me to avoid total breakdown of the relationship..)

Last edited:

ashriia

I'm going through saturn transiting my 7th its going to be ending soon. But what i noticed is an old friendship got stronger, i saw the "raw reality" in another long term relationship which is ending, and I found myself keeping to myself more in terms of my thoughts. Just saying less if i know my words would be challenged or criticized. So in a sense you get smarter dealing with people. In your case, saturn transiting your 7th might have to do with business/work partnerships as well or health related matters.

What northernstar mentioned echoed my own experiences when pluto was in my 7th. lots of power struggles in a significant relationship, and in my case violence. Pluto makes you let go, one way or another. Lots of learning comes from both of these transits and really for the better.

Pisces node in 8th can mean some measure of fame. Doesn't have to be in front of camera. But can be some level of being recognized either in your lifetime or after your death. Pisces is part and parcel with the collective unconscious.

I'm curious what you do for a living or have a strong interest in?. You're chart looks like someone that went very far in terms of education. Domiciled mars in the 9th, and the intelligence of jupiter square mercury. Or this might be related to religion or living abroad. But I am curious.