Difficult time in life - guidance advice sought

gambit

Hi

First of all I want to say that I’m very grateful for anyone’s input to my current situation. I have been obtaining best shots from other websites on the net and I think that I may now have determined the positions of planets and houses.I say this because initially my parents weren’t very clear about the time of my birth but when I tinkered with my birth time and it appears that the determined aspects of my personality seem to ring true. There was however one big issue with this initially which was whether I was a Aquarius midheaven or pisces based on the time i was born. This is of course I realise important for the basis of my post because it has everything to do with career and vocation.

Therefore seems settled that I am a Pisces MC. I should state that I am a lawyer and have been for the last 8/9 years But gave up to take a career break and help raise a child. I should mention however it was very easy for me to make this decision because I grew increasingly dissatisfied with my job and the profession in general. I have now been out of work for six months and I’m looking to consider moving away from my previous profession. Doing so would be a big commitment for me hence I’ve been looking for some sort of external guidance of where I should focus my efforts to be ultimately satisfied in what I do every day but it is important that I can be successful and earn a reasonable salary, iideally the same as when I was working in law. I know that last sentence wont sit well with many of you, but I have always been ambitious and tried to be successful and feel wealth has provided me with comforts, satisfaction and certain contentment in life, which I do not wish to lose.

I have been studying aspects like midheaven sixth house and 2nd house and don’t feel as though I’m getting anywhere and very confused about any sort of idea as to what vocation would suit my personality. Very grateful for any replies here below is a copy of the chart result in detail to make life easier:

Planetary positions
planet sign degree motion
Sun Pisces 4°50'10 in house 9 direct
Moon Libra 26°37'36 in house 5 direct
Mercury Aquarius 22°30'00 in house 9 retrograde
Venus Aquarius 24°07'26 in house 9 direct
Mars Pisces 13°06'14 in house 9 direct
Jupiter Libra 9°01'18 in house 4 retrograde
Saturn Libra 8°41'21 in house 4 retrograde
Uranus Sagittarius 0°04'14 in house 5 direct
Neptune Sagittarius 24°34'47 in house 6 direct
Pluto Libra 24°07'14 in house 5 retrograde
True Node Leo 10°39'07 in house 2 retrograde

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Cancer 19°20'55
2nd House Leo 4°07'56
3rd House Leo 21°57'54
Imum Coeli Virgo 16°34'49
5th House Libra 23°37'33
6th House Sagittarius 11°32'08
Descendant Capricorn 19°20'55
8th House Aquarius 4°07'56
9th House Aquarius 21°57'54
Medium Coeli Pisces 16°34'49
11th House Aries 23°37'33
12th House Gemini 11°32'08

Major aspects
Sun Square Uranus 4°46
Moon Trine Mercury 4°08
Moon Trine Venus 2°30
Moon Sextile Neptune 2°03
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2°30
Moon Square Ascendant 7°17
Mercury Conjunction Venus 1°37
Mercury Sextile Neptune 2°05
Mercury Trine Pluto 1°37
Venus Square Uranus 5°57
Venus Sextile Neptune 0°27
Venus Trine Pluto 0°00
Jupiter Conjunction Saturn 0°20
Neptune Sextile Pluto 0°28
Pluto Square Ascendant 4°46
Numbers indicate orb (deviation from the exact aspect angle).

gambit

Please please can someone help. I am a relative novice at all of this and simply enter birth details and read the outcome. I am actually a sceptic of astrology, given my background in law, so I am really searching for an answer to my life that I may bet persuaded to believe because looking at explanations for my personality I do agree with a lot of it so it is kind of uncanny how they ring true.

I need however to focus on career/right job/area to move into...or stay in law and feel that having been persuaded by the personality explanations I may just find the answer I've been searching for my entire life. One thing though, I just don't believe all this pisces MC talk about being a spiritualist, healer or tarot reader. I mean it's just crazy that I would now take that up. besides I don't feel at all like I have any psychic ability that I'm supposed to have as pisces. Also I'm not crazy about helping other people, as this MC suggests nursing, counselling social worker etc. I'm also not great at art or music (no patience but can get the hang of it) but that said from early school until my mid teens I was very into acting and was extremely good at it. It was my favourite and best subject at school and I took it up outside of school. I then suddenly abandoned all interest in without reason. I do think, without being big headed, that I was good at it and it's funny but I never found it hard it just sort of came to me naturally. Here's another weird thing I'm generally shy and not extroverted to start with new people. When it came to acting though I just went for it and was fearless I didn't care about being judged or anxiety- I performed in front of the entire school on occasions. I dunno I think that this was just an interest I had at the time, and not necessarily what I should have done. Often I regret not having taking it further because I do think had the ability. Being realistic however things like appearance, ethnicity, gender, wealth prospects all put me off and deferred to the normal track of academia.

I was also quite confused throughout school and college/university life with what to do. I don't think I was given the best advice with regards my abilities and desires. I started with heavy scientific subjects then qualified in engineering then qualified in psychology and then of all things qualified in law! This would suggest I was like a pisces MC!

Then when I put in a diff birth time (about an hour earlier because my parents were unsure) it came out with aquarius MC. When I read this it was more like me I felt but I am not into sciences that much. What I would say is that I am constantly thinking up ideas and inventions and how I could put them to market for example. I also think I prefer solitude then having co-workers/teams and I love to learn about everything and anything. Feel like have to know about everything but this makes me happy - not a chore. I also have had more and more interest toward conservation and the environment and would like to somehow make a change towards cleaning our planet up eg the whole plastics in the oceans thing annoys me so much. I wouldn't mind actually working on the boat that cleans it up!!! Ok realistically I think what I could do to work in this area given my professional background but am lost for ideas.

Is it all possible to be a mix of MCs??? I hope not this will make my life a lot harder. I do think my parents are not being entirely precise with the time of birth but I have worked out is either one of these MCs. My mother gave a two hour window! one hour is aqua and the other hours is pisc. I wish they knew for sure! Birth certs do not have this info fyi. Also I should say it now but I do not want to be a teacher!

I hope this helps.
Best regards

waybread

Gambit, I've read a lot of charts for people, but find yours to be confusing. They look like bi-wheels. Would you mind going to Astrodienst www.astro.com and constructing your natal chart there? Make sure it's legible, as we need to be able to see the planets in their degrees. Typing out a separate data table is unnecessary if we can just read the chart; and ideally, the aspectarian. (table included with Astrodienst charts.) Just use all their default choices.

Hopefully you'll get some responses once we get a better sense of your horoscope.

You have one correct MC and only one, but without a correct birth time it may be difficult to locate it. There are chart rectification methods, but they tend to be time-consuming and we can't verify their accuracy.

Also, your career choice should account for the whole person, not just the MC.

I think you've read some popular material on the horoscope, but thankfully, you don't have to get into metaphysics with Pisces on your MC. We're actually more sophisticated than that.

Last edited:

gambit

Many thanks for your nice reply Waybread!

I have attached a chart from astrodienst.

Further speaking with parents have concluded this is the most accurate birth time. The aqua MC would just be too unlikely a birth time. Still, I tinkered with this by half hour and noted the other planetary/house positions remained the same.

Last edited:

waybread

Gambit, because law is a 9th house matter, you actually are probably well-placed in this field-- but as a body of higher education knowledge, not so much as litigation or doing routine paperwork.

Have you thought of teaching as a career? I was struck by your early acting interests. Theater is ruled by the 5th house, as are children that you care for. Teachers are on-stage a lot. Your moon-Pluto in the 5th suggests a good match for you.

Teaching the subjects that drew you to law in the first place might build upon your considerable background, while offering a new venue that helps students.

I don't think the issue is the topic to choose, so much as that sun square Uranus makes it difficult for you to sustain a consistent sense of identity, such that there is a career out there that would always fit you like hand-in-glove. You are under a lot of pressure to change ongoingly.

So please think about a job that offers a lot of internal diversity.

gambit

Gambit, because law is a 9th house matter, you actually are probably well-placed in this field-- but as a body of higher education knowledge, not so much as litigation or doing routine paperwork.

Have you thought of teaching as a career? I was struck by your early acting interests. Theater is ruled by the 5th house, as are children that you care for. Teachers are on-stage a lot. Your moon-Pluto in the 5th suggests a good match for you.

Teaching the subjects that drew you to law in the first place might build upon your considerable background, while offering a new venue that helps students.

I don't think the issue is the topic to choose, so much as that sun square Uranus makes it difficult for you to sustain a consistent sense of identity, such that there is a career out there that would always fit you like hand-in-glove. You are under a lot of pressure to change ongoingly.

So please think about a job that offers a lot of internal diversity.

Hey Waybread thanks for your reply most grateful!

Not sure if you saw but in my earlier post I did end by saying I did not want to be a teacher lol! Therefore do you see anything else role wise?? I have to say I think you are correct that I had a very big interest in law from an academic point of view however at work as in most things it is a very different thing. I was thinking if you could consider at this stage about roles such as those combining interest with law and other interests. for example I liked the idea of helping people when I was working in law I mean for the good of helping those people rather than the commercial gain from it all. I was thinking if mediation might be good for me. Additionally what about something that may combine law and say environment such as trying to lobby political parties using the written word in some occupation or role? Kind regards

gambit

hope helps reflections, adapt, integrate;

asc moon libra 5th, teacher-counselor, public relations;

jup-sat elevated libra 4th,
legal-economics-real estate, advisory services, research;
jup lord 10th for career; sat lord 9th for luck;
jup lord 6th with aptitude for law-medicine etc;

sun-mars-mer-venus 9th,
literary-oratory-astro and management aptitudes;
retro mer better at written communications-drafting, legal journalism, etc
whether inclined to corporate-govt legal advisor roles;

mars 9th, spirituality through service to mankind,
say community legal services/support; Legal NGO Management;

taurus-venus 11th inimical for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship;

inimical venus acq 9th, stress-delays in luck-edu-travels,
while seeking splendor in life; artistic aptitudes - dance etc;
mer-venus acq reformist; prone to kidney stones possibly;

rahu NNode leo 2nd, earnings through foreign sources;
currenty rahu transit natal rahu; rahu leo seeking high self-pride;

ketu mystic acq 8th, accident prone;
pain-injury-surgery urological-legs-sciatica etc;
currently ketu 1.5yr transit natal ketu 8th;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sat mornings;

sat now 2.5yr transit own cap 6th
good for health-employment, event management, etc
sat cap elevated aspect over jup-sat libra 4th for property matters;

jup sooner moving to own sag 6th
for health-employment, law-medicine, reconciliation, etc;
jup sag trine aries 11th for income-gains; trine leo 2nd for finances;

do promptly ack,

share-discuss salient points how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc etc

wishing luck, kshantaram

Hi kshantaram

Many thanks for replying I am very grateful.

I am a little confused I want to ask some questions about your post. Are you reading out what you see from the chart or are you asking me to confirm if what you consider to be setting suitable career path would be preferred?

I do have to say however that you are correct about having sciatic problems this appears to be a major health problem at the moment - well it is a lower back problem probably from years sitting at a desk ( which I’m very keen to reduce/ remove altogether).

Furthermore I’m quite interested in why you said prayers to Christ. Please could you expand upon this has more recently in my life although I’m not Christian I started to take an interest in Christianity. Surprisingly my interest in this had a profound effect not so long ago further to an episode in my life.

Could you also see my reply to waybread please.

Also grateful for input from other users - much appreciated thank you so much everyone!

waybread

Gambit, I'm sorry I missed the part about teaching. I will say that it comes in different categories. People who "teach" without calling it that range from tour guides, to members of the clergy, to sales people, to executives making business presentations. It's not all standing with chalk-in-hand in front of a conventional classroom.

Given your experience to date, and your loaded 9th house, a career that draws upon your legal knowledge and experience, but doesn't involve the parts you really disliked about your previous work, seems ideal.

However, the 9th house also rules theology and philosophy. Mysticism is more 12th house, but the kind of religion most people practice is up your horoscope alley, as well.

gambit

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies . Kshantaram from reading the chart what do you think it says, if anything, about working in environment change/protection. Waybread likewise does it say anything? Also I was thinking of moving away from law altogether so those related careers are less appealing.

Other users can you please also provide your insights?

Kind regards

gambit

Hi Kshantaram,
I’m not sure what it is but your post and the way it’s written comes across like bullet points or notes and I’m really not able to read it like prose as to what I’m meant to understand from it. Appreciate this is your style but could you perhaps write in sentences? I’m gettig confused with alot of thes hyphens abbreviattions and commas lol. Thanks

kshantaram

Premium Member
when i wrote in prose people told me to give a gist-summary;

today when i write in bullet points, ask me to write in prose;

what is wrong with the bullet points, not writing a personal letter.

it is all about planetary placements, aspects, transits etc
and what it could mean, to pick from,
and share feedbacks how true-insightful-relevant-the trends etc
it is not in greek and latin.

Your essay about yourself and your concerns,
did take me time to figure out what you are seeking.
Various Mid-heavens denying each one,
not making the chart to the correct birth time, tinkering etc.
And defining what one should say or not say on this thread.
And various confusing charts.

do let me know if any particular interpretation-point-word is not self-explanatory,
will try to clarify.

today students and executives are asked to make presentations
through bullet points!

wishing you all well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Librastar

Not a professional astrologer but from my basic knowledge

I see your professional success is related to service.
The largest amount of gratification comes from helping others possibly with medicine, therapy or nutrition.

Your chart definitely supports law IMO ... saturn conjunct jupiter offers a lot of patience with tedious work as well, mercury conjunct venus offers a beautiful way with words/communication to others. This conjunction being in your 9th shows communication of higher post-secondary knowledge to others and with your 10th house ruler in your 6th it shows you do this daily as a career.

Your dream is to be of service to others but in a unique and just way. I agree that your chart reflects that of a public speaker regarding a higher topic. Perhaps that is as a professor or perhaps there is something you are uniquely passionate about that you feel would be of value to teach others.

gambit

today when i write in bullet points, ask me to write in prose

Lol! I guess you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t!

I am new to this so I think your style would suit someone who is familiar with the technical words and abbreviations. It would be easier for me if you could write it in prose so that I could understand exactly what you are saying. I mean if you could as waybread and librastar have done suggesting what the chart is indicative of and what roles I may find contentment in and how this relates to my background in law or not. In sentences it’s just easier to process I think.

Many thanks

gambit

Not a professional astrologer but from my basic knowledge

I see your professional success is related to service.
The largest amount of gratification comes from helping others possibly with medicine, therapy or nutrition.

Your chart definitely supports law IMO ... saturn conjunct jupiter offers a lot of patience with tedious work as well, mercury conjunct venus offers a beautiful way with words/communication to others. This conjunction being in your 9th shows communication of higher post-secondary knowledge to others and with your 10th house ruler in your 6th it shows you do this daily as a career.

Your dream is to be of service to others but in a unique and just way. I agree that your chart reflects that of a public speaker regarding a higher topic. Perhaps that is as a professor or perhaps there is something you are uniquely passionate about that you feel would be of value to teach others.

Many thanks librastar. What would you say about staying in the legal profession? Bearing in mind the work itself did drive me insanne with the pressure and stress of it all, however perhaps an alternate field within? What field would I best be suited to where perhaps I would gain more enjoyment than previously?

Alternatively is there any other profession that you could see me suited to? Many thanks again!

Other users advice would also be good. Are there any reliable professionals on here that could provide an in depth
advice for a small fee? Do advise.

Kind regards

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies . Kshantaram from reading the chart what do you think it says, if anything, about working in environment change/protection. Waybread likewise does it say anything? Also I was thinking of moving away from law altogether so those related careers are less appealing.

Other users can you please also provide your insights?

Kind regards

Now you say explain how the suggestions are inter-related with the legal profession.

I removed the word law everywhere so that you do not get intoxicated with it,
though could be easily inter-related/connected the way you wish.

which abbreviation is so difficult to relate to, and the comma.
you have discovered a way of rejecting a reading offered with lot of effort and persistence,
with modifications, etc in response to your various comments.

As if your style of presentation and discussion is the only best way.
And that now i need to rewrite the reading in prose forming full sentences with is/was,
otherwise one would not understand at all.

This is an astrology discussion forum, where each member with interest tries to offer the best one can,
and one tries to take the best one can, not focusing on prose-poetry etc

Can understand your difficulty, and you have your own temperament. We could leave this at that.

Appreciate your interest in astrology, changing the MC, tinkering with the time, etc etc.

with best wishes, kshantaram

Last edited:

Librastar

Many thanks librastar. What would you say about staying in the legal profession? Bearing in mind the work itself did drive me insanne with the pressure and stress of it all, however perhaps an alternate field within? What field would I best be suited to where perhaps I would gain more enjoyment than previously?

Alternatively is there any other profession that you could see me suited to? Many thanks again!

Other users advice would also be good. Are there any reliable professionals on here that could provide an in depth
advice for a small fee? Do advise.

Kind regards

In my opinion, the basis of your answer is there. I'm not super familiar with sub-areas of law, but I suggest researching it if its something you think you could be interested in. I definitely see elements of law in your chart. But do you have to be a lawyer? No. I see communication of higher ideas/post-secondary information to people. Do the research, see if something clicks for you.

gambit

Ok that’s great librastar - thanks for replying. Does anyone else not posted have any more advice/their own take?

Kind regards

gambit

Kshantaram - I never said any style was better or worse from the perspectice of the poster ! My first post says I was a novice so I’m it would be best if I could just read in full sentences your advice - I suppose how one would find it in the newspaper. Your first words ‘hope helps reflections’. I mean is that a general statement or advice? Still what does it mean exactly? I do really appreciate your post and the time taken, but if it was written in a more basic sentence form I think it would help me much more.

taurus-venus 11th inimical-malefic for cancer asc,

I mean what does the above really mean? Some technical words followed by single words meaning what? I mean they could mean anything unless you explain.

Also i did not write an essay. I read elsewhere it’s important I explain my own background/ personality to help the interpeter. Secondly I was only clearing up that with birth time I found the main thing to change regards career was MC. Of course that’s one important indicator of career right? Now, waybread cleared this up and said can only be one. I also helped by agreeing felt that was correct and sought further info to get my right birth time for this purpose, which now is.

As another of example of confusing jargon and abbreviation you wrote:

currenty rahu transit natal rahu;
rahu leo seeking high self-pride;

I simply dont know what this means, at least how it relates to career - who or what is rahu??? Do you see what I mean? Read it from my point of view - relative novice. What I learned of MC I simply learned basic off another websites. Therefore it would help if wrote in basic long sentence form. Don’t take it personally. If I wrote about my technical work in bullet form you too would be baffled lol! Consider the person reading it! Thanks

kshantaram

Premium Member
Your first words ‘hope helps reflections’.

I mean is that a general statement or advice? Still what does it mean exactly? I do really appreciate your post and the time taken, but if it was written in a more basic sentence form I think it would help me much more.

HOPE MY POST HELPS YOU TO REFLECT UPON YOURSELF AND YOUR LIFE,
hope was suggestive enough. may be could be explained better in some other sequence of words.

taurus-venus 11th inimical-malefic for cancer asc,

TAURUS-VENUS BELONGING TO THE 11TH HOUSE ARE INIMICAL-MALEFIC FOR CANCER ASCENDANT,
CAUSING STRESS-DELAYS IN INCOME-GAINS-FIRENDSHIPS-RELATIONSHIPS
so difficult, if do not want to try to understand.

I mean what does the above really mean? Some technical words followed by single words meaning what? I mean they could mean anything unless you explain.

COULD HAVE STRAIGHT ASKED WHAT PARTICULAR SPECIFIC PHRASE OR TECHNICALITY ONE DID NOT UNDERSTAND A BIT, RATHER THAN ADVICE HOW TO WRITE IN PROSE OR POETRY; ONE CAN ALWAYS HELP CLARIFY

Also i did not write an essay. I read elsewhere it’s important I explain my own background/ personality to help the interpeter.

Secondly I was only clearing up that with birth time I found the main thing to change regards career was MC. Of course that’s one important indicator of career right? Now, waybread cleared this up and said can only be one. I also helped by agreeing felt that was correct and sought further info to get my right birth time for this purpose, which now is.

WHICH YOU DID WRITE YOU HAD YET TINKERED WITH, GIVING A FEELING YOU HAD ADJUSTED TO GET THE MC YOU FELT COMFORTABLE WITH, atleast i as a retired novice understood so.

As another of example of confusing jargon and abbreviation you wrote:

currenty rahu transit natal rahu;
rahu leo seeking high self-pride;

CURRENTLY RAHU North NODE(as clarified in earlier paras) TRANSIT(not jargon) NATAL RAHU IN THE NATAL BIRTH CHART.

RAHU IN SIGN LEO IN THE NATAL CHART REPRESENTING HIGH SELF-PRIDE AS TRAIT OF THE INDIVIDUAL, so difficult to understand indeed, all JARGON?

one needs to refer to own birth chart and the placements of the planets and aspects and current transits etc while going through a reading on the thread, trying to help.

I simply dont know what this means, at least how it relates to career - who or what is rahu???

RAHU NORTH NODE AS ALREADY CLARIFIED IN EARLIER PARAS to read with care and focus in context. Need not be repeated every time. May like to appreciate i am from the vedic stream and use rahu-ketu for the nodes while always clarify the same in each reading, NODE IS A KNOWN TERM in chart displays.

Do you see what I mean? Read it from my point of view - relative novice. What I learned of MC I simply learned basic off another websites. Therefore it would help if wrote in basic long sentence form. Don’t take it personally. If I wrote about my technical work in bullet form you too would be baffled lol! Consider the person reading it! Thanks

YES MADAM, understand you are a novice, and at age 62+ need to take lessons in how to look from another's point of view from a young wise enough person,

while the young person will not try to understand what i am trying to say in brief point by point interpretations, planetwise,

while young people do study lot of physics-chemistry formulae which they understand when they wish to study trignometry, poetry etc.

HAVE EQUALLY TRIED TO PRESENT MY POINT OF VIEW THE WAY I CAN, AND NEED NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY, WHILE THANKS FOR APPRECIATING MY READING, BUT NOT TRYING TO UNDERSTAND, FOCUSING MORE ON SENTENCE CONSTRUCTION AND GRAMMAR, AND REPRESENTING YOUR SKILLS IN LANGUAGE TUTORING AT WHICH YOU SEEM TO BE GOOD ENOUGH.

With best wishes, was only trying to explain rahu-ketu and other clarifications that you needed, hope did a fair enough job to my best.

Regret, have not been able to touch you personally and be helpful to you through my bullet point type reading, having to each time clarify what is rahu-ketu to a novice, which if could have known in advance could have done so, which i always try to modify my reading based on the comments received, which a novice too would be capable to understand and observe.

Sorry at this longish explanations, moving away from the bullet points, which you wanted to be expanded and explained, and explained, with patience.

They are not bullet points, are brief sentences, represented in parts for quick glance reading, not to be lost in longish looking prose.

You have right to your perception and opinion, which it seems you would like to maintain, while i maintain mine, and alike yourself equally try to clarify in vain, not giving up.

Hope the above clarifications help a novice in astrology, a bit in the least.

with best wishes ever, request please focus on the planets and planetary outcomes as described, rather than prose-poetry, full stops/comas, and keep asking again and again what are rahu-ketu;

could have googled being a novice learner in astrology, able to tutor on the thread which is fair enough for a novice, as long as you gain from the reading effort, each one having his own way of communicating about the chart, whether bullet points or full blown sentences, not as in chemisry or algebra-geometry atleast.

Hope will equally appreciate my patience in pursuing this thread, trying to explain things to my best, having to clarify myself again and again.

Hope this helps my bullet points better, with these support notes, which may be made applicable to other bullet points too, how to read bullet points, in case have the continued interest in the reading so passionately offered and pursued.

Appreciate for being kind and patient enough to respond to my reading and the writings here, at this young novice age.

with best regards and best wishes again for success in your endeavors,

kshantaram

ps : do let me know for any further clarifications needed on the bullet points reading done by me, which this old man will try explain to my best.

gambit

disappointed with this forum

Dear all,

Please can everyone offer advice on career steps ? I have attached my chart. Am considering making a big change from having practised law for the last ten years and really need help. I am no expert with astrology and relatively sceptical, but feels if I can be persuaded to believe in it having done some browsing regarding my birth chart. However I need more specific advice from trained eyes please.

The reason I said I was disappointed is because only two users helped (who were very helpful and need not reply) when I asked this previously. That said, when viewing the forum I notice when ever people ask questions about their love lives all of sudden lots of users come of out the woodworks to assist so it seems their is a bias towards this issue in womens lives. I'm just saying it would be nice if other matters were of equal importance to other users. Please feel free to ask me questions.

Best regards

astro_w2gw_p.33144.160911.png

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_p.33144.160911.png
    astro_w2gw_p.33144.160911.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited: