Difficult to notice people

graay ghost

I mean this less in the "wah why won't people pay attention to me" and more in a literal sense. People don't notice I'm there or forget I'm there and are startled when they do see me because they didn't see me approach. And I know I'm not the only one this happens to. I know some signs and aspects are supposed to have "presence". Is there such thing as the opposite?

sandrang123

I was thinking that, too: Aspects to Neptune, or Neptune in your first house. Moon placement as well. Also I could see a sun placement in the 12th house producing that sort of quality...

Also, Pisces people can be so filled with the universal energy of the "other" and "collective" that they can blend quite well and seem to dissolve into everything. My Pisces friends (and I have my moon in Pisces) tend to be very light on their feet, and have a "light" energy. I realize that's a generalization, but...food for thought.

Neat question.

Last edited:

kirki

When i was younger i had the impression that people get bored of me ,one day i realised that it was me that was getting bored often of the others and when that happened i was taking my distance...so im telling that maybe its you that wants to be unseen for your own reasons.

AppLeo

Too much Capricorn or Saturn in the chart maybe

Or lack of Leo/Sun and Aquarius/Uranus in the chart

Last edited: