Chart is bad for a female like me?

litz

Several fortune tellers my parents visited when I was younger told them that I have an exceptional (? which part lol) chart, but since I'm female, everything exceptional about it becomes a challenge for me..

Can someone enlighten me, if its not too much of a bother please? >_>
I am also bothered by how my 2nd house is empty.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 2.47.42 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 2.47.42 AM.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 23

rahu

Banned
Several fortune tellers my parents visited when I was younger told them that I have an exceptional (? which part lol) chart, but since I'm female, everything exceptional about it becomes a challenge for me..

Can someone enlighten me, if its not too much of a bother please? >_>
I am also bothered by how my 2nd house is empty.

you need to go to astro.com and get a clearer chart.
but as it is, your exceptional aspects are formed by the pattern created by mars conjunct the node and opposed to Saturn , sextile to pluto and trine to Jupiter.

you have a pyramid formation.

your have half a grand sextile. a grand sextile is a 2 dimensional polygon that represents a 3 dimensional Octahedron . so you half half a octahedron which is a 4 sided pyramid.

his form is extremely favorable because it show you can achieve unity of body,mind and emotions in all endeavors .with the node included you have exceptional psychic/intuitional and astral/etheric energies.

I don't have time today to go into you particular abilities but I will check it put tomorrow... try to get a better chart .
rahu

unique_astrology

Attached is chart in case litz shows up again. Tiny differences probably caused by different programs.

Hollywood is waiting to corrupt her and fill up that second house.

Attachments

• Hide Litz.gif
    Hide Litz.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Hollywood.gif
    Hollywood.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: