is it true what I've found out about her ?

Julian20

I've met this guy whose name is I. A.D.A. and coincidence or not, we know the same persone B.C. who was my girlfriend. I've asked this I. A.D.A. about B.C. and he told me that she was not and is not such a ,,good girl'' as she described to me. So I wonder if he told me the truth.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_it_true_what_iacob_ada_told_me_abou.73742.7096.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_it_true_what_iacob_ada_told_me_abou.73742.7096.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 32

Julian20

ok, I want to ask another question... '' Did she cheat on me ?" 07.44 01.03.2018

well quite francly, this ,,girl'' I call her so because she doesn't deserve to call a girl, rather something else is going very often to the church, doesn't go to the disco clubs, doesn't drink and she told me that she wants to get married and if I want something phisical with her, only if I merry her. She made me believe that she is a ,,good one'', maybe she is now but, but wasn't in the past.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_did_she_cheat_on_me__abou.21077.54141.jpg
    astro_2gw_did_she_cheat_on_me__abou.21077.54141.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 16

conspiracy theorist

Why don't you cut her off if you think she is jerking you around? All these horaries seem like wasting time, time that you should spend having a serious talk with her about "who she really is". Do you ever ask yourself if she is really worth the hassle?

Julian20

I will try to, maybe she won't admit it, I don't know but I will try to confront her with what I know about her to see what she will say about it. Do you think horrary isn't important at all ?

conspiracy theorist

Horary has its uses, but after a point it becomes superfluous to the issue at hand. For instance, if you're the type that wants to know if a woman/man is into you, and you actually plan to pursue them, you might draw a horary chart if you're the type that needs that kind of reassurance. Whatever the chart says will not amount to anything if no action is taken. And if you're just doing it for idle curiosity, then horary is just a frivolous game and completely useless.

When a chart is saying something, you either accept or decline it and take whatever consequence comes along with the decision. I've seen you ask about this girl before, and it seems to me that she's given you ample signs that she is untrustworthy without having to recourse to astrology. Why take an unnecessary action by consulting the stars?

Chrysalis

Look your just complicating things for yourself, who cares about the past, the past is in the past, we've all had a past...if your happy with her and you want to be with her, then do it, why are you questioning her all the time.

Julian20

well I don't necesary care about the past but I do care if someone is lying to me, that is what I want to find out and maybe to confront her if I know what I've found out it's true. She told me from the beginning that she is a virgin which is the reason I've entered into a relationship with her. That's why I keep asking these questions. I just want to know what is true and what is not, that's all. At the moment, I can't say that we broke up, we are still together, talking on the phone everyday.

aquarius7000

Hi,

This is not Astrology, but it is the present and future you should be concerned about. If you both have a good understanding and live harmoniously with eachother and she is good to you, I think you might be the one regretting ending the relationship. Just as a thought, sometimes people like about such things because they do not want the current partner to get jealous, or are apprehensive as to how the current partner might take it and do not want to jeopardize the relationship. That could mean that she actually loves you. I do not think it is right to question her about some relationship she had in the past.