Lucifer

Ukpoohbear

I have been looking at where evil is in my life and Lucifer is in the first house of my chart. I do not agree that vanity is evil but I am also aware that I like to think about it. Here is information for you to find out the different house meanings with it.

Asteroid Lucifer (1930) in the Houses - Know where evil manifests in your life in order to conquer it.

Lucifer is the 1st house – the physical appearance is a source of evil in them. They may be very conceited or full of vanity. The appearance is highly important to them.

Lucifer in the 2nd house – Will do anything to make money to feel secure. Possibly has done underhand activities to achieve money, and feels okay about it.

Lucifer in the 3rd house – The mind may go to places that are very dark. This person may like to manipulate peoples minds with their own. May do underhand journalism or writing.

Lucifer in the 4th house – The home life and family life were a source of testing and pain. It may have been very dysfunctional growing up.

Lucifer in the 5th house – May have had Underhand activities with children or as a child.

Lucifer in the 6th house – This person may destroy their health out of their own choices.

Lucifer in the 7th house – The spouse is a source of any underhand activity. If the person experiences Lucifer’s energy at all, which is evil.. it will be because of the spouse. There could be deception.

Lucifer in the 8th house – This person benefited from other people’s money at one point. May have deeply intimate experiences such as sex with people who are rich or wealthy. May want to marry for money.

Lucifer in the 9th house – This person may have to travel for underhand activity.

Lucifer in the 10th house – This person will do anything to be successful in the chosen career. Wants to be seen as powerful. Wants to take full advantage of their fame by manipulating people.

Lucifer in the 11th house – This person may have done something bad to multiple friends.

Lucifer in the 12th house – This person has secrets. They are hiding something they did and will never speak of it.

craft94

I have Lucifer in the 1st too, I believe. Either the first or the 12th. I remember it was almost conjunct the ASC but not close enough for an asteroid.

I don't think vanity is evil but I also don't think this applies to me

12th house Lucifer makes more sense but I have a 12th house Moon too

Ukpoohbear

I have Lucifer in the 1st too, I believe. Either the first or the 12th. I remember it was almost conjunct the ASC but not close enough for an asteroid.

I don't think vanity is evil but I also don't think this applies to me

12th house Lucifer makes more sense but I have a 12th house Moon too

Yes the 12th description point gives a good description for me also but it could be my sun house and a Scorpio moon problem. We must have a lot of evil craft94 :)

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

So in theory 7th hoouse Lucifer could be responsible for being led into unhealthy relationships with the wrong people???

Yes that could be how the evil will manifest in your life and now you must think how to win over it. I would suggest to confront or leave and be aware but trust the people you love.

The Piscean

Yes that could be how the evil will manifest in your life and now you must think how to win over it. I would suggest to confront or leave and be aware but trust the people you love.

Asteroids are amazing, i never used to believe they had any effect on the chart but recently I've found they actually do given the right circumstances! :smile:

Ukpoohbear

Asteroids are amazing, i never used to believe they had any effect on the chart but recently I've found they actually do given the right circumstances! :smile:

I do not know much about asteroids but I have read about the popular ones. Lucifer is an idea I had after reading a book called 'the seven steps to precipitation' but it is about a book about how to fight evil and I want to read it to understand what they think.

whiteflame1997

wow thank you for this info of finding my baby lucifer <3 XD

am having him in the 2 house really close to the 3 but its still in the 2house, same with almost everything else sun, moon, mercury, chiron, mercury, pluto...yay :) even thought pluto and lucifer is in another sign then the rest of the 2 house planets c:

StillOne

Thanks UKPB! This really blew me away and is very synchronistic for me.

I just ended a brief fling and am seriously done with ever trying to find an intimate relationship. So I joked to myself that I must have Lucifer in the 7th as I read this thread. When I pull it up at Astro.com there it is in the 7th house!! :sick:

stellamora

It may not just represent where evil lies in your life.. here are the keywords I have found for the asteroid Lucifer :)

1930 LUCIFER:
Keywords: ''light bringer", going against the status-quo, most loyal lover of 'source/god', the ego and pride
Positive: reconnecting to your own divinity, facing your darkness, bringing the dark to light, to bear light, illuminating
Negative: terror, horror, fear, loathing, where things are discordant, self-serving, where you get in your own way, where you don't follow rules, where you are tempted to take shortcuts, excessive pride, chip on your shoulder, where your ego gets in the way, pride before the fall, where you are wrong where you think you are right
Neutral: where you are tempted to go your own way regardless of rules,

Ukpoohbear

Thanks UKPB! This really blew me away and is very synchronistic for me.

I just ended a brief fling and am seriously done with ever trying to find an intimate relationship. So I joked to myself that I must have Lucifer in the 7th as I read this thread. When I pull it up at Astro.com there it is in the 7th house!! :sick:

StillOne I bet that is difficult to have Lucifer in house 7 because how can you control the people you meet?? I am learning astrology for first time would you have something in your chart which also fits this description? I hear the chart tells a story. That might be personal so instead a discussion on other things that bring bad
relationships?

Ukpoohbear

wow thank you for this info of finding my baby lucifer <3 XD

am having him in the 2 house really close to the 3 but its still in the 2house, same with almost everything else sun, moon, mercury, chiron, mercury, pluto...yay :) even thought pluto and lucifer is in another sign then the rest of the 2 house planets c:

So you hold Lucifer close to your heart? He scares me but then so does Sun Tzu and I like to read about him as well. 2nd house is about values and personal belongings like Taurus yes? Are you determined about career or how does it manifest?