How would he react/respond if I told him the unfiltered truth about how I feel?

craft94

What I feel is anger, not love, though it is a 7th house/dating issue. I'm sure my anger can be seen by Mars in the 1st. It's interesting, though, to see the Ascendant is at 16 degrees Scorpio, the same degree as my natal Venus. Also, if possible, I would like to know the astrological reasoning behind your answer. Just out of curiosity.
astro_2gw_01_horary_chart.4348.23772.gif

Kitchy

Banned
Merc in 7th (natal or horary) is the "unfiltered truth" anthem. Problem is - people tend to hear things they want to hear it, not for the truth of where it comes from.

That Grand Trine of the moment in Merc-Jupiter-Pluto of recent tells all. Let him have with all barrels open and see where it goes....?

But look at that Mars Saturn Square to Jupiter as the trigger, and then look at it's square to Neptune and Neptune's opposition to Jupiter the trigger - and 5th/11th of querant and ques and then ask yourself - "was it something I said?

Moon's in the 12th house - waiting to oppose a stubborn Sun.

Keep it to yourself for the time being - until Moon is far enough away from Sun not to get your @ss burned.

;)

Last edited:

craft94

Merc in 7th (natal or horary) is the "unfiltered truth" anthem. Problem is - people tend to hear things they want to hear it, not for the truth of where it comes from.

That Grand Trine of the moment in Merc-Jupiter-Pluto of recent tells all. Let him have with all barrels open and see where it goes....?

But look at that Mars Saturn Square to Jupiter as the trigger, and then look at it's square to Neptune and Neptune's opposition to Jupiter the trigger - and 5th/11th of querant and ques and then ask yourself - "was it something I said?

Moon's in the 12th house - waiting to oppose a stubborn Sun.

Keep it to yourself for the time being - until Moon is far enough away from Sun not to get your @ss burned.

;)
So tell him truth but wait a few days? Is that what you're essentially saying?

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
NO!

Sorry for the "why not?" but it was meant to be a leader into "WHY NOT TO!"

Time to be mum - let your actions tell him, keep your words to yourself for the time being.

They want to bust out in glorious righteous angry truth right now - and if you are interested in doing this to rid yourself of him - then, okay, do it - otherwise, the timing is bad -

Moon opposing Uranus and Venus in 5th house on top of it.

Bunraku

Moon is in a very weak state and oppose sun. A sign of despairing. Take Kitchy's warning.

Though I'm not sure you will tell him, since Saturn retro on 1st.

Anyone can correct me though

Last edited:

noraleader

Banned
i'm not well versed in horary,

but since we are talking about "both barrels"

astrologyking recently wrote about the "crossbow" formation, which is still visible here -

sun to moon, strung by jupiter and saturn.

..can't tell ya what it means, except it's right at the cusp of scorpio, so maybe that's why you're so anxious to shoot.

you'll excuse me for adding some additional thought -

i'm me, i see things the way i see things, i'm not always good at seeing things the way i don't see things. so, with that in mind, if you have time, in your life, to wait for the truth, i wonder what you expect from life. next week? next month? next lifetime? is it enough to wait, for the truth?

i don't remember the name of it, but there is a dharma - a "life path" - that can easily be found with a bit of searching.. this dharma is "to speak the truth, that is pleasant, and unhurtful.." not to speak truths that wound people. sounds good to me. of course, truth is a convoluted affair.. and feelings like anger and resentment and spite can seem quite true when they are gripping, but melt away with an hour. so i cannot really advise, because it is you, who has the greater perspective on your locality.

craft94

My friends don't think he's worth it. The problem is, if I don't speak the truth, these feelings will linger on. I want to let it ALL out, that way I can move on but I don't know what the consequences will be.