please help... will my boyfriend be released soon

tikana

its also interesting how saturn is retro and peregrine
nothing good

plus if you take 7th house aka asce for a release house you get a square. nope aint happening.

Last edited:

EvieGrace

Just for clarity's sake, jail and prison are not necessarily one and the same.

Typically, jail is a place for shorter term confinement of people accused of a crime, like probation violation.
Prison is a typically building to which people are legally committed as a punishment for crimes they have committed, or while awaiting trial.

Did he serve his earlier 10 months term in this same jail?

Yes... IleneK, he was in the same place. I just hoped they would see all he has worked for in the last two years. This is truly breaking my heart. But i guess the charts tell it how it is......

rafaella

I'm thinking with Saturn rx back into Scorpio, he is going back to where he was before, which is the prison....perhaps to complete his probation there? I don't know how the prison system works. Scorpio rules his 10th, authority, and he is going back into the house of authority for him. Moon changes sign and squares Saturn, change of circumstances here, I'm hoping this mean release after sometime, the degree is 6 degrees...so 6 weeks? Lets see.

please update!

EvieGrace

I'm thinking with Saturn rx back into Scorpio, he is going back to where he was before, which is the prison....perhaps to complete his probation there? I don't know how the prison system works. Scorpio rules his 10th, authority, and he is going back into the house of authority for him. Moon changes sign and squares Saturn, change of circumstances here, I'm hoping this mean release after sometime, the degree is 6 degrees...so 6 weeks? Lets see.

please update!

Oh, Rafaella... so happy that you were kind enough to chime in on this one. Thank you...
6 weeks would make sense as his parole finishes on July 9th so that does tie in. The prison system works in funny ways - I don't even understand it myself. People that have done a lot worse while on parole have been released back into the community after 2 weeks!!

Is there anything else significant that you can see???
He is expecting some sort of ruling from the parole board by the end of the week. So maybe they will make their decision then? Do you think that with Mercury resuming forward motion in the first couple of weeks of June will have any significance???

Oh, Rafaella... so happy that you were kind enough to chime in on this one. Thank you...
6 weeks would make sense as his parole finishes on July 9th so that does tie in. The prison system works in funny ways - I don't even understand it myself. People that have done a lot worse while on parole have been released back into the community after 2 weeks!!

Is there anything else significant that you can see???
He is expecting some sort of ruling from the parole board by the end of the week. So maybe they will make their decision then? Do you think that with Mercury resuming forward motion in the first couple of weeks of June will have any significance???

EvieGrace:

I asked you earlier what your friend had breached to go back to jail, but no response from you.

So, what was the breach.

Timing the release is difficult, as the Moon, which rules function or purpose, is void of course, plus Mercury, the ruler of his 12th house of jail or prison, is retrograde and squaring Neptune (jail, prison).

The person who said Moon was applying to Jupiter was wrong, so that can be disregarded.

Also, Saturn, the ruler of the prosecutor's office, is in Sagittarius, retrograde.

This all points to delays.

Moon will be squaring Saturn at some point, so, that means the prosecution has the upper hand, here, and an extended time in jail is likely.

good luck to you !

HM

EvieGrace

EvieGrace:

I asked you earlier what your friend had breached to go back to jail, but no response from you.

So, what was the breach.

Timing the release is difficult, as the Moon, which rules function or purpose, is void of course, plus Mercury, the ruler of his 12th house of jail or prison, is retrograde and squaring Neptune (jail, prison).

The person who said Moon was applying to Jupiter was wrong, so that can be disregarded.

Also, Saturn, the ruler of the prosecutor's office, is in Sagittarius, retrograde.

This all points to delays.

Moon will be squaring Saturn at some point, so, that means the prosecution has the upper hand, here, and an extended time in jail is likely.

good luck to you !

HM

I'm sorry HM - I didn't mean to not answer you..

Due to the nature of the initial charges a few years ago - he must complete drug tests. So when they request a urine sample he must give it. My boyfriend trains every single day. Is extremely body conscious and drinks water. ALL the time. Never anything else. If the urine samples come back as dilute (too much water in the system) it's classed as a positive reading. You get 3 chances with this. This was the reason for his breach...

Nothing I'm reading here is positive in anyway at all... I can't ask another question. I feel like my hands are tied. Truly an awful feeling.

tsmall

Premium Member
Hello, EvieGrace. It's been a while. Other than this mess I hope you've been well?

At this point I'm not sure I completely agree with all the other astrologers who have said that he is going back to prison, at least based on just looking at the chart. My guess is that the 6 refers to days, as to when the parole board makes their recommendation.

1st, Moon is not VoC. She is already within orb of applying to a square with Saturn, having just been in conjunction with Jupiter who rules the turned 12th as well as the radical 6th. Ibn Ezra tells us that the 6th

...indicates chronic illness, slaves and maids, small animals, prison, lies and slander.

As it was 10 days after his re-arrest that you cast the chart, and Moon is separating from Jupiter by 10*, we can take our timing from that.

It is true that Lilly does say

If at any time...the Lord of the ascendant or Moon be unfortunate in any of these signs :taurus::leo::aquarius::pisces: it signifies long time of imprisonment.

He also says that we should look to see if the Moon is swift or slow. If swift the release will be quick, if slow then the opposite. In this chart Moon is slow.

Sahl and Lilly agree that the surest sign of release is if the Moon were to apply next to a cadent planet. That isn't the case here. The Moon's next aspect is that square to retrograde Saturn, who is moving back into the 4th as already noted.

Mars, who rules the radix 10th sign, is in the 11th house but 12th sign, collecting light from both the Sun, the dispositor of Jupiter, and a retrograde Mercury, ruler of the 12th.

Oh, and Venus is in the ASC, which is not a bad thing in this case.

Moon squares Saturn, and then immediately thereafter applies to a square with the Sun, translating the light of Saturn to the Sun.

But really, it boils down to "what will the parole board say?" right?

Did I mention Venus was in the ASC? I think that the parole board will rule in your favor, and you will hear by the end of the week.

Last edited:

cspencer

Banned
Just for clarity's sake, jail and prison are not necessarily one and the same.

They are in astrology.

cspencer... sorry but could you explain what you mean by nothing will come of it??

Does that mean that nothing will come of the question because the moon is VOC or nothing will come of the situation??

Water. Cancer/Moon. Fascinating.

A VOC Moon means nothing happens.

Prison is denoted by the 4th, 8th and 12th Signs, so that's where we look.

I don't see that a Leo Moon is particularly unfortunate. If we look at the dispositor, that's Sun in the 12th, but then we already knew that (he was imprisoned rather than awaiting imprisonment).

Moon has recently separated from Jupiter which is good. Moon's next aspect is a square with Saturn and then a sextile with Venus.

Moon has to change signs for that to happen, which means some event must occur first. The 3rd Place signifies evidence.

The Saturn square suggests arguments that keep him delayed.

Since Venus rules the Libra 4th Place, probably the sextile with Venus marks his release or preparation to be released.

EvieGrace

Hello, EvieGrace. It's been a while. Other than this mess I hope you've been well?

At this point I'm not sure I completely agree with all the other astrologers who have said that he is going back to prison, at least based on just looking at the chart. My guess is that the 6 refers to days, as to when the parole board makes their recommendation.

1st, Moon is not VoC. She is already within orb of applying to a square with Saturn, having just been in conjunction with Jupiter who rules the turned 12th as well as the radical 6th. Ibn Ezra tells us that the 6th

As it was 10 days after his re-arrest that you cast the chart, and Moon is separating from Jupiter by 10*, we can take our timing from that.

It is true that Lilly does say

He also says that we should look to see if the Moon is swift or slow. If swift the release will be quick, if slow then the opposite. In this chart Moon is slow.

Sahl and Lilly agree that the surest sign of release is if the Moon were to apply next to a cadent planet. That isn't the case here. The Moon's next aspect is that square to retrograde Saturn, who is moving back into the 4th as already noted.

Mars, who rules the radix 10th sign, is in the 11th house but 12th sign, collecting light from both the Sun, the dispositor of Jupiter, and a retrograde Mercury, ruler of the 12th.

Oh, and Venus is in the ASC, which is not a bad thing in this case.

Moon squares Saturn, and then immediately thereafter applies to a square with the Sun, translating the light of Saturn to the Sun.

But really, it boils down to "what will the parole board say?" right?

Did I mention Venus was in the ASC? I think that the parole board will rule in your favor, and you will hear by the end of the week.

Tsmall!! It has been a really long time... Yes, prior to this all happening I was very happy in my love bubble. I don't remember feeling this wonderful. But as you can understand, the last 10 days have been quite unsettling and very upsetting...

You're correct - the parole board need to make a recommendation. And the decsion is entirely up to them, understandably. His sister and himself have both written letters to the board but at the end of the day the decision is all theirs...

So, Tsmall - with Venus being the ASC that could prove favorsome?
But due to the moon not moving to a cadent planet, that could indicate a long delay???

I love reading your breakdowns of the chart. If I could understand them a little more!!

JUPITERASC

They are in astrology.

Water. Cancer/Moon. Fascinating.

A VOC Moon means nothing happens.

Prison is denoted by the 4th, 8th and 12th Signs, so that's where we look.

I don't see that a Leo Moon is particularly unfortunate. If we look at the dispositor, that's Sun in the 12th, but then we already knew that (he was imprisoned rather than awaiting imprisonment).

Moon has recently separated from Jupiter which is good. Moon's next aspect is a square with Saturn and then a sextile with Venus.

Moon has to change signs for that to happen, which means some event must occur first. The 3rd Place signifies evidence.

The Saturn square suggests arguments that keep him delayed.

Since Venus rules the Libra 4th Place, probably the sextile with Venus marks his release or preparation to be released.
EvieGrace, I'm no expert, so check this out,
however that's probably because the 4th place is often used to represent the 'end of the matter'
:smile:

tsmall

Premium Member
Tsmall!! It has been a really long time... Yes, prior to this all happening I was very happy in my love bubble. I don't remember feeling this wonderful. But as you can understand, the last 10 days have been quite unsettling and very upsetting...

Dear, you don't have to explain to me worrisome and unsettling.

You're correct - the parole board need to make a recommendation. And the decsion is entirely up to them, understandably. His sister and himself have both written letters to the board but at the end of the day the decision is all theirs...

I am unfamiliar with the workings of Australian justice. Does your boyfriend not have a lawyer, or barrister, or whatever you call it? Public Defender of some sort?

So, Tsmall - with Venus being the ASC that could prove favorsome?
But due to the moon not moving to a cadent planet, that could indicate a long delay???

Evie, you knew going into this chart that he would not be accused of new charges, correct? Logic dictates, and you have already said that the absolute worst that can happen is that he will be held in custody utill the end of his original sentence...which IS six weeks from now. The assembly of Mercury, Mars and Sun opposing, though past the opposition point, Saturn is a bit troubling, but Saturn is just that, past the weakest point of his retrogradation.

Personally, I prefer to not turn the chart so much. Saturn is retrograding back into the 4th sign, which I take as "coming home."

Venus in the 1st representing the decision of the parole board is a kind of "emplacement." I'll take a benefic in the 1st any day.

I love reading your breakdowns of the chart. If I could understand them a little more!!

Then spend a "little more" time learning...lol.

All the best to you.
t

EvieGrace

EvieGrace, I'm no expert, so check this out,
however that's probably because the 4th place is often used to represent the 'end of the matter' :smile:

I really appreciate your input Jupiterasc... thank you.
Just trying to get someidea of when the sextile happens...

EvieGrace

Dear, you don't have to explain to me worrisome and unsettling.

I am unfamiliar with the workings of Australian justice. Does your boyfriend not have a lawyer, or barrister, or whatever you call it? Public Defender of some sort?

Evie, you knew going into this chart that he would not be accused of new charges, correct? Logic dictates, and you have already said that the absolute worst that can happen is that he will be held in custody utill the end of his original sentence...which IS six weeks from now. The assembly of Mercury, Mars and Sun opposing, though past the opposition point, Saturn is a bit troubling, but Saturn is just that, past the weakest point of his retrogradation.

Personally, I prefer to not turn the chart so much. Saturn is retrograding back into the 4th sign, which I take as "coming home."

Venus in the 1st representing the decision of the parole board is a kind of "emplacement." I'll take a benefic in the 1st any day.

Then spend a "little more" time learning...lol.

All the best to you.
t

Lol... Yes I definitely need to do that. But I do thank you for your insight T.
I guess it's just one of those things that need to be waited out.
Because it's not a new offence he doesn't need a lawyer as it is only up to the parole board. Depending who you get on the day etc - results and decisions can be vastly different from case to case...

I'm sorry HM - I didn't mean to not answer you..

Due to the nature of the initial charges a few years ago - he must complete drug tests. So when they request a urine sample he must give it. My boyfriend trains every single day. Is extremely body conscious and drinks water. ALL the time. Never anything else. If the urine samples come back as dilute (too much water in the system) it's classed as a positive reading. You get 3 chances with this. This was the reason for his breach...

Nothing I'm reading here is positive in anyway at all... I can't ask another question. I feel like my hands are tied. Truly an awful feeling.

So, they got him on a technicality. That is unfortunate, but the rules of parole are very strict and many parolees unfortunately end up back in prison to serve their full sentence due to breach of parole conditions.

It's a common offence.

Whenever you ask a horary question, please try to put a cap on it, next time, so that you can re-ask the question at a later date.

For example, "will my boyfriend be released in the next two weeks."

Is much better than, will he get released (too open ended).

Obviously, the parole hearing will give you a much better chance of seeing where this is all going ?

Finally, pay attention to Neptune and Saturn, as they represent the planets traditionally associated with prisons.

good luck,

HM

Last edited:

Dirius

The chart and question is kind of hard. First of all the question is:

"will he be released soon?"
-- which makes it hard to state.

First of all, your boyfriend (other person) is Saturn.

The moon VOC before leaving the sign, suggest that whatever you expect to happen, won't. This however, can refer that he won't be released this week, or the other, since your question asks if he will be released "soon".

Now Saturn is in the sign of the 12th turned house (Sagittarius), however far away from the cusp. And it is retrograding away from the cusp. The situation is very literal regarding this:

He is in the entrance of going to prison (sign of Sagittarius), but still far away (very far from the cusp).

And since Saturn is retrograding, away from that cusp, and into Scorpio, my suggestion is that he won't be going to prison...at least for now.

Not sure how law works in your country, so I can't really stipulate what could happen, but leaving sagittarius for Scorpio, while avoiding prison time, does put him into the hands of a judge, so my thinking is that: he will probably be released, but may have to go back to trial or whatever, since the matter ain't done. (but again not familiar with law in your country, so I can't really stipulate).

I think he will be released next week, on tuesday perhaps :joyful: (but I'm not certain, just degree guessing here).

Anyways I'm really not well versed with this type of horary...

JUPITERASC

So, they got him on a technicality. That is unfortunate, but the rules of parole are very strict and many parolees unfortunately end up back in prison to serve their full sentence due to breach of parole conditions.

It's a common offence.

Whenever you ask a horary question, please try to put a cap on it, next time, so that you can re-ask the question at a later date.

For example, "will my boyfriend be released in the next two weeks."

Is much better than, will he get released (too open ended).

Obviously, the parole hearing will give you a much better chance of seeing where this is all going ?

Finally, pay attention to Neptune and Saturn, as they represent the planets traditionally associated with prisons.

good luck,
HM
Interestingly, the older tradition as represented by William Lilly
did not associate Neptune with prisons
:smile:

William Lilly was the greatest practitioner of horary astrology.
His CHRISTIAN ASTROLOGY is the finest textbook available for the ancient art of horary
and is available in both the 1647 1st edition & 1659 2nd editions on the Renaissance Astrology CD Library CD IV-Lots of Lilly
as well as in the 1st edition in paperback, Christian Astrology Books 1 & 2 and Christian Astrology Book 3
http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/lilly.html

EvieGrace

"will he be released soon?" -- which makes it hard to state.

First of all, your boyfriend (other person) is Saturn.

The moon VOC before leaving the sign, suggest that whatever you expect to happen, won't. This however, can refer that he won't be released this week, or the other, since your question asks if he will be released "soon".

Now Saturn is in the sign of the 12th turned house (Sagittarius), however far away from the cusp. And it is retrograding away from the cusp. The situation is very literal regarding this:

He is in the entrance of going to prison (sign of Sagittarius), but still far away (very far from the cusp).

And since Saturn is retrograding, away from that cusp, and into Scorpio, my suggestion is that he won't be going to prison...at least for now.

Not sure how law works in your country, so I can't really stipulate what could happen, but leaving sagittarius for Scorpio, while avoiding prison time, does put him into the hands of a judge, so my thinking is that: he will probably be released, but may have to go back to trial or whatever, since the matter ain't done. (but again not familiar with law in your country, so I can't really stipulate).

I think he will be released next week, on tuesday perhaps :joyful: (but I'm not certain, just degree guessing here).

Anyways I'm really not well versed with this type of horary...

If they decide to release him, it is very likely however long he has spent in prison will be added to the end of his parole - meaning his parole will be extended....
In all honesty I am fully expecting that he will be kept in for 6 weeks. But hopefully that doesn't happen...

Dirius - I am praying you are right and something will happen early next week....

tsmall

Premium Member

"will he be released soon?"
-- which makes it hard to state.

Dirius, you are a better astrologer than that. The real question is "when will he be released?" Or potentially "will he be released." The wording of the question does not change the intent of the question. It comes down to timing, which is the absolute hardest thing in horary to pin down.

The moon VOC before leaving the sign,

No, Moon is not VoC. Masha'allah always just moved the Moon to the next sign to complete her next aspect, but if we want to split hairs, Lilly said

A Planet is void of course, when he is separated from another Planet, nor does not forthwith, during his being in that Sign apply to any other...

The orb of application for the Moon is 6*. This is not a VoC Moon.

cspenser pointed out that the Moon is moving into the 3rd house of "evidence." I think this is valid, since even here in the US where our laws are kind of predicated on the same system that Australia has (you know, the whole Magna Carta deal.) I'm not entirely hip to all of the legal terms myself, but in order for someone to be convicted of a crime there must be evidence of a crime...and seriously? Drinking a ton of water, last I knew, doesn't actually constitute a crime, especially if there is no other evidence of one...

EvieGrace

I am going to take an educated guess here and say it's too late to cast a closed ended question regarding this situation........