Progressed venus experiences

Abby83

Soooo.....

With all this talk about venus, it's got me thinking a fair bit about effects of progressions.

Natally, I have venus in virgo which has now progressed to 3 degrees libra. Wow, what a change! Im still finding it quite uncomfortable.

Firstly, when venus was in virgo it was all about performance. I wanted to be the bets lover. I worked very hard in the bedroom. Even on the dancefloor. It was all about physical abilities and perfection at that. It was about how hard I was stroking it, how long, how fast.

Now, woah, took a few yrs to change but it's happening.

I admit that now with venus in libra I feel like a lazy whore to put it bluntly! I don't do much other than receive love, and then when I do receive love, well, I , receive, love :andy:. It kinda makes me feel guilty, that's why I termed it as a lazy whore. Like im seriously doing nothing but enjoying the pleasures im getting. How can you not feel guilty? How bizarre and what a difference between signs. I will admit that I like a few things though. Im not so worried about my own physical appearance and stamina in the bedroom. It's more about love than performance. And submissiveness is suddenly my favourite thing now. Hmmm...:kissing::love: It's just so weird going from someone who gives a lot of love and works hard at it to someone who receives and enjoys it. It really is that black and white at the moment I cant get over it. Even the desired sex potitions have changed. I think my husband likes it both ways though so that's good :).

Does anyone have any other stories about their progressed venus loving experiences? I would love to hear about them.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Abby - that post is a tough act to follow :surprised:

Venus progressed from Pisces into Aries from my 9th to 10th house when I was around 38 yrs old. I call it my "late bloom" period, because there were a lot of internal shifts in my senses of being attractive, dynamic, going after whom or what I wanted. I definitely became more pro-active in going after things and I think the residual of that was that I started being noticed more by people who wouldn't have previously noticed me. I pretty much think of progressions as "i wish i knew then what i know now."

Last edited:

Abby83

Abby - that post is a tough act to follow :surprised:

Venus progressed from Pisces into Aries from my 9th to 10th house when I was around 38 yrs old. I call it my "late bloom" period, because there were a lot of internal shifts in my senses of being attractive, dynamic, going after whom or what I wanted. I definitely became more pro-active in going after things and I think the residual of that was that I started being noticed more by people who wouldn't have previously noticed me. I pretty much think of progressions as "i wish i knew then what i know now."

I know I'm terrible arnt I :pinched:. I probably got a little too detailed...

But I'm really happy you replied Kitchy. It's wonderful to hear your experience with venus moving from pisces to aries. I'm happy you had a positive experience and enjoyed the independence and attention you got with venus in aries. I agree that I too wish I knew then what I know, but that's what makes life so much fun, when you learn new things. I know a girl with venus in aries and yes, she goes right up to the boys! Thanks a lot for your reply. :kissing:

Last edited:

Kannon

Right now my progressed Venus (24°30' Cancer) is at 23N05 declination parallel prog Sun (20°43' Gemini) at 23N07. I've mostly noticed it easier to be more gracious the last few weeks, and have had some good phone conversations and renewals of friendships during a time of physical recuperation. This isn't too surprising with Venus having progressed well into my 11th house (prog Sun in 10th).

Abby83

Right now my progressed Venus (24°30' Cancer) is at 23N05 declination parallel prog Sun (20°43' Gemini) at 23N07. I've mostly noticed it easier to be more gracious the last few weeks, and have had some good phone conversations and renewals of friendships during a time of physical recuperation. This isn't too surprising with Venus having progressed well into my 11th house (prog Sun in 10th).

Thanks Kannon. That sounds like a lovely progression :).

icequeen

What a saucy thread! My Venus has changed from Pisces to Aries at 8 years old (so my entire dating life, I found no shame in expressing to men I want to date them/be exclusive/voice my terms for the relationship, I don't have any Piscean experience to compare this to). It's been simple, and I liked it. I can't believe Aries Venus is considered to be in detriment!

In a year, my Venus will hit Taurus, talk about a lazy whore lolol. I wonder how I'm going to change :D

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Abby - interesting thread. I had read that even with a progressed planet in a different sign you will always be strongly attached to the natal placement so with yours being in a "service" sign (Virgo) you'll take on the sign of the progressed placement (Libra) and have it become a part of you while still using the natal placement as a guide to discriminate what's happening - so Libra being quite different you're still wondering about the messages you're getting from your Virgo venus and what it's telling you about how you should love and what you should value.

I have Venus in the other service sign, Pisces and although it progressed into Aries long ago it hasn't made much difference in terms of values or behavior - so I'm wondering if the 6th/12th house/sign positions are extra attached to the natal placement even if they find themselves in a situation where they are better at acting out the progressed placement. Maybe more people can chime in to confirm/deny this but it's a good question to have an answer to.