Why I have problems with discipline?

LyP

i was think in my horrible personality
in my arrogance on all situations of life
I hate obey other people or follow advices
sometimes I hurt people to live how I want
and sometimes I know what is right, but I just do not do
I was thinking about my life,if I must do whatever I want, just everything I want. But i discovered that it has consequences who can destroy my life. I feel ungrounded, no structure and no answers.
I really should I do what I want or not, even if it breaks the rules?
or i should obey the rules?
this topíc; rules ... it's confusing to me, I wanted to know why and what to do to be more focused and let my ego aside.

maybe it would be lack of humility or overly optimistic?
how to be disciplined and follow rules?
because I'm so cruel and individualistic, I wanted to know how to be a good person
I'm afraid to be good and others treat me badly
astro_w2gw_01_sdasdad.81742.10035.gif

maybe my problem is because i think a lot about myself?

Last edited:

ariesisthebest

Hey! You're around my age! xD Well, I can say that you have to stop this rebellious behaviour. Do whats best for you, and what you feel, but don't stomp all over people, because remember, our first saturn return is nearing, and it can either go smoothly, or it can be one of the most painful times of your life. Especially since saturn is debilitated in Aries. Watch yourself. But your mercury is in the twelfth house which makes communication difficult for you. Just by looking at your chart, you are extremely insecure, but your Sagittarius ascendant makes you seem the opposite. Mars is conjunct your ascendant which would make you an aggressive person, But the square with your scorpio sun in the twelfth adds depth to this aggression. Maybe you arent just arrogant, but you push yourself on people due the aggresive mars being square your sun in the first house of identity? Just be ware of saturn looming over, calculating how exactly it will shock you for your saturn return. And you feel lost due to the sun in the twelth house of mysticism and hidden things. You have to discover your TRUE ego. Not a facade.

Hey! You're around my age! xD Well, I can say that you have to stop this rebellious behaviour. Do whats best for you, and what you feel, but don't stomp all over people, because remember, our first saturn return is nearing, and it can either go smoothly, or it can be one of the most painful times of your life. Especially since saturn is debilitated in Aries. Watch yourself. But your mercury is in the twelfth house which makes communication difficult for you. Just by looking at your chart, you are extremely insecure, but your Sagittarius ascendant makes you seem the opposite. Mars is conjunct your ascendant which would make you an aggressive person, But the square with your scorpio sun in the twelfth adds depth to this aggression. Maybe you arent just arrogant, but you push yourself on people due the aggresive mars being square your sun in the first house of identity? Just be ware of saturn looming over, calculating how exactly it will shock you for your saturn return. And you feel lost due to the sun in the twelth house of mysticism and hidden things. You have to discover your TRUE ego. Not a facade.

True- Saturn returns are like going to hell and back. You have to pay for your karma. Mine was not so great- especially since mine is at the lowest point of my chart and crosses my fourth house right after the return, so I get the double whammy effect sort of. So you are right on about people needing to be careful about Saturn returns. It's nothing to play with.

ariesisthebest

True- Saturn returns are like going to hell and back. You have to pay for your karma. Mine was not so great- especially since mine is at the lowest point of my chart and crosses my fourth house right after the return, so I get the double whammy effect sort of. So you are right on about people needing to be careful about Saturn returns. It's nothing to play with.

oooo That *****. :( Did you have a falling out with your family? Specifically your father? A saturn return in the fourth would mean you become aware of things and or learn lessons in an area of life. I'm guessing something happened between you and your father that forever changed the dynamic of your relationship? Did he overstep boundaries maybe?

oooo That *****. :( Did you have a falling out with your family? Specifically your father? A saturn return in the fourth would mean you become aware of things and or learn lessons in an area of life. I'm guessing something happened between you and your father that forever changed the dynamic of your relationship? Did he overstep boundaries maybe?

Me and my real father didn't know each other well but I went to visit him for the second time (but actually stayed with him for about a week) during my Saturn return. It was not a good experience. I discovered a lot of family secrets including some bad behavior about my real dad. It was a very creepy experience honestly. I have Scorpio in my 4th. However, I did find out that he did really love me. He is just tyrannical in his approach. He wouldn't let me or my daughter even step out on the patio! We couldn't even open the windows. It led me to leave the trip early.

Me and my mom definitely had a falling out. She had been spreading untrue things about me which I found out about. I stopped seeing her for a few years because of it. Because of that, I stopped seeing a lot of my family because of her busy-bodying.

My house also got robbed as well as my car and I had a really bad stalker at this point. The Saturn return really made me depressed as well. I changed a lot during it. I used to be quite a bubbly person but this transit really changed the way I think and feel about things. I look at things a lot more deeper than I used to. I found my true inner strength during this time as well, and nothing can take that away from me. :)

Oddity

Atlantika, were you perchance born at night? Transits on their own don't do much, but people born at night are a lot more prone to having pretty bad Saturn returns. Not everyone, the vast majority of folks don't even feel their Saturn returns, but night births - it can be bad, especially if it's angular in the chart.

ariesisthebest

Me and my real father didn't know each other well but I went to visit him for the second time (but actually stayed with him for about a week) during my Saturn return. It was not a good experience. I discovered a lot of family secrets including some bad behavior about my real dad. It was a very creepy experience honestly. I have Scorpio in my 4th. However, I did find out that he did really love me. He is just tyrannical in his approach. He wouldn't let me or my daughter even step out on the patio! We couldn't even open the windows. It led me to leave the trip early.

Me and my mom definitely had a falling out. She had been spreading untrue things about me which I found out about. I stopped seeing her for a few years because of it. Because of that, I stopped seeing a lot of my family because of her busy-bodying.

My house also got robbed as well as my car and I had a really bad stalker at this point. The Saturn return really made me depressed as well. I changed a lot during it. I used to be quite a bubbly person but this transit really changed the way I think and feel about things. I look at things a lot more deeper than I used to. I found my true inner strength during this time as well, and nothing can take that away from me. :)

I'm terribly sorry that you went through all of that, but at the same time I'm glad that you learned the lessons that saturn wanted to teach you. I too have a scorpio IC but my natal pluto sits in my fourth house as well as chiron. My childhood wasn't pleseant at all. Lots of power struggles, moves, and deep seated negative energy. I'm glad that I'm almost 18! But continue to be strong. Another hard aspect of saturn returns like yours is having the ability to forgive them for wronging you. Not just for them but for your own peace of mind and good karma. I know it's difficult.

Oh, I have forgiven them. That's what makes me strongest of all going through this...not because I've gone through it, because I've forgiven it. But I can't go back to be the way I was before, meaning that I can't be stupid and naive like I was before.

Forgiving doesn't mean forgetting.

Last edited:

Oddity

Lyp - your moon is not in good shape. One thing you never want to see is the moon conjunct its node, and the north node - that intensifies things. So you've got all that emotional stuff up at the top of your chart, and it's spilling out of control, especially when you add in the square to the Venus/Mars conjunction in the first house (that one is easier to handle for a man than a woman, as a rule, though it's not terrific for anyone).

You don't have an easy chart. Jupiter, your ascendant ruler, is in pretty good dignity, though, and it does see your ascendant, which means - you get to have some control over your life, over what you do, over how things go. Granted, it's square to Merc in Scorpio in 12 - that's where your general relationship to other people problems may come in. It's not easy, but squares can be worked with.

And Jupiter's in 3. I may be on the wrong track here, but Virgo gives analysis, and with that very prominent, plus that Jupiter-Merc (Mercury rules Virgo) square going from 12-3, there seems to be some talent for positive self-expression. Ever thought of writing horror stories or something similar, as a way to try and work out some of the bad feelings? It might provide the break you need between thought and action, and hey - I think you'd be good at something like that.

ariesisthebest

Oh, I have forgiven them. That's what makes me strongest of all going through this...not because I've gone through it, because I've forgiven it. But I can't go back to be the way I was before, meaning that I can't be stupid and naive like I was before.

Forgiving doesn't mean forgetting.

Was pluto involved in this also?

Well of course...I have natal Pluto conjunct Saturn; Scorpio the ruler of my 4th and not only that but transiting Pluto is approaching my Natal Sun.

So yep...lol

Meant Pluto the ruler of 4th*

Last edited:
That makes more sense. The situation sounded much more plutonic than it did with saturn. Is your ascendant in Leo?

Well, remember that in classical astrology, Pluto wasn't even discovered so Saturn was the planet like Pluto. Saturn and Pluto are similar energies. What we know of now sort of separates them, but they are pretty much one and the same type of energies...except knowing what we* know of both- there are differences...

Yeah my ascendant is Leo.

Saturn and Pluto in my 3rd- I can be a mental terrorist. Not proud of it. XD
Makes me see through BS though and I'm a good hacker if I need to be.

Last edited:

ariesisthebest

Well, remember that in classical astrology, Pluto wasn't even discovered so Saturn was the planet like Pluto. Saturn and Pluto are similar energies. What we know of now sort of separates them, but they are pretty much one and the same type of energies...except knowing what we* know of both- there are differences...

Yeah my ascendant is Leo.

Saturn and Pluto in my 3rd- I can be a mental terrorist. Not proud of it. XD
Makes me see through BS though and I'm a good hacker if I need to be.

Wow. :D My pluto is in my fourth house so i see through bs too xD. My nodal axis is very powerful I think, as I have north node in virgo second, while my south node is piscean in the eighth house conjunct my jupiter.

Well you know what I mean! :D I meant to say I have a strong south node, as it's in the conjunction with jupiter, all the while in the eighth house in pisces.

Powerful potential? Yes. But that depends on how you use it. As with anything astrological. And also it's the south node...south node is your past and also your safety zone. Look to the north for what is ahead and what you need to learn. :)

ariesisthebest

Powerful potential? Yes. But that depends on how you use it. As with anything astrological. And also it's the south node...south node is your past and also your safety zone. Look to the north for what is ahead and what you need to learn. :)

Just did a transit report. lol My saturn is actually transiting my IC.