<<:p >>
Kite can baillar! A stupendous article imvho,
that i shall reference repeatedly in the coming
year(s).
Thank you for posting it here for us.
C1

Lapis

Kite,

What an exceptional article! Thanks SO much for sharing this woman and her insights with us all.

While reading it I kept thinking repeatedly that.....yes, the downfall of Atlantis is so strongly right around our corner in this 'now' it's downright frightening. Ancient history (and many people) hell-bent on repeating itself again now. Boy, humanity has tons and tons on It's plate to deal with......or not!

We've talked here about what 2006 and 2007 might manifest and so much of what this woman said I feel is correct. Personally I feel that much must be torn assunder globally simply because it dosen't work.....for the majority. Negativity always eventually paints Itself into a final corner so that balance and sanity returns.

Another thing I noticed while reading that intense article was superimposing all these wild transits over my own chart and how there is a mirroring going on.......as I'd guess is spiritually normal! Also what I went through personally during the 1989 period she mentioned. Microcosm/Macrososm type of thing for so, so, many with these end period totally transforming transits.

Reading this I also thought about how when we get to the other side of these Cosmic/Karmic/Initation/Gauntlet of 2006 + 2007 transits, Pluto will enter Capricorn, the 'last' of the Earth signs where it will ride out the rest of the years until 2011/2012. Like I've said before, we won't recognize ourselves as the same creatures and planet soon. Hence my choice of 'sig lines'!