is he a sociopath?

malvia

Dear community,

I know a person that I think is a sociopath. Can this be seen in the chart?
My knowledge in horary reading is very limited, but I guess that saturn in his 12th house (of illnesses) might show the disrupted behaviour.

Would appreciate some help on this.

Greetings,
M

Attachments

• sociopath.jpg
    sociopath.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 56

Carla

Dear community,

but I guess that saturn in his 12th house (of illnesses) might show the disrupted behaviour.

M

Sociopath is proven not to be a disease/illness, it is just the way the person is, it is a character type, in other words, the person is the real son of a b.....
they don't feel sorry for nothing, they are the best actors- they know how to convince anyone, they are such an evil soul that the best way you can do for yourself is to be farrrrr away from them. There are levels of sociopath.

Artnunymiss

I wrote something, but it no longer applies.

This chart is for the time you asked the question, not his birth chart. We would need to see his birth chart. Even so, he always has choices. I have more than enough to cause me to be a serial killer in my natal chart. In my life, I am a Buddhist vegetarian.

Last edited:

secret

Ok, he's an ex-boyfriend (btw I'm a student of astrology) where would I place the ex boyfriend. I can't place him in the 5th house because he is not a current love nor can I place him in the 7th because he is not a current marriage partner but by the sounds of it he is an enemy. Would the ex-boyfriend be placed in the 7th house ?? and malvia do you have a restraining order against him ??

dr. farr

7th is also the house of open (ie, known, declared) enemies (7th is also the house for partners of all types, and-ex partners as well)

Also, I would always use the 7th house as signfying house for an ex (ex-husband, ex-boyfriend, ex girlfriend-and "ex" from a prior relationship involving matters connected with a love relationship)

secret

Ok, so the ex-boyfriend will be placed in the 7th house. The 12th house of this chart would be his 6th house, correct ? Aries is on the cusp of the 12th house. Aries is ruled by Mars and Mars is located in the 6th house of this chart which would be his 12th, correct ?

To me, this already shows he has impulsive anger problem ?

dr. farr

Yes, since Mars is detrimented in Libra, and in his 12th house (12th from 7th) it could indicate that martial indications (qualities, etc) MIGHT be a source of self-undoing (a 12th house signification, among others) for this person.